WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

3BD/2BA || MOVE IN READY || ONLY 2 Y/O || MUST SEE || $124,900

Pkr928

Reaction score
Interested in Renting for Labor Day weekend? $190 a night + $100 cleaning fee. (Plus a refundable deposit) Will include 1 queen bed in master bedroom (42 inch wall-mounted flat screen TV). 1 full-size futon in spare bedroom (22 inch wall-mounted flat screen TV). 1 queen size air mattress in other spare bedroom (32 inch wall-mounted flat screen TV). Bring your own air mattress and it will fit in the living room for more sleeping arrangements. Dining room table with 4 chairs. Desk for computer set up. Living room has 42 inch mounted flat screen TV. BBQ and fire pit outside. Fenced area for dog (at additional cost) Parking. Washer/Dryer on-site. Stove. Fridge. Dishwasher. 2 full size bathrooms. Air conditioning. Cable TV and WiFi. Bottled water suppled, but no food. No more then 5 adults please.

House is currently for sale for $122,500. Selling is the ultimate goal. Here is the listing:
3 bedroom / 2 bathroom manufactured home built in 2012. This home is ready to move in and does not need any work at all, besides personal touches. This house was built with upgrades in insulation as well as thicker walls, better built than your average manufactured home. All walls are tape and textured, no wallpaper or popcorn ceilings to tear down. Open floor plan. Tons of cabinet space along with a linen cabinet. There is a utility room for extra storage and the washer and dryer. All appliances are included; refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, washer and dryer. Ceiling fans throughout (2 remote controlled). WiFi Thermostat (control from your phone). Self-security cameras. Everything on the lot is electric (no gas bill or propane). Some of the lot is fenced in and a great area for a dog and would also be perfect for a BBQ/fire pit set up as it is being used for now. There is room to build a patio or garage.

Placed on a corner lot in a cul da sac that is deeded, you will own the land which means no space rent or HOA fees. 1.5 miles from public launch ramp into the Colorado River. 5 miles from the Walmart in Parker, AZ. 35 miles from the London Bridge in Lake Havasu City, AZ. If you are familiar to the area, the subdivision is Lakeside 5.

IMG_1254.JPG IMG_1576.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg picture-uh=ee4ae261a79e5c32676bba3841c2590-ps=328fe516495c4e1a81455621a5ac493.jpg
Any questions or to set up and appointment to view, please contact via e-mail @ [email protected]

Thank you!

Pkr928

Reaction score
This is still on the market.. Come take a look at it..

photo.jpg

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
What launch is this near? Maybe we can plan a trip out to take a look

Pkr928

Reaction score
Riverside Dr and Cienega Springs Rd. Attached a screenshot of the Google Map.

If anyone is wanting to view it email me and I'll set you up with my
Realtor :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 80

boatnam2

Reaction score
I may cruise by and take a look this weekend, Not ready to buy something until next year but never hurts to look.

Pkr928

Reaction score
Here is an actual map if it helps anyone..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 49

Pkr928

Reaction score
Hoping to sell by the end of July.. Buying another place. Motivated to sell this and will accept a decent price around my asking.

Pkr928

Reaction score
Anybody drive by this weekend and have any opinions?

boatnam2

Reaction score
I drove by sunday, really nice place, chiseled into the mountain tight lol.

Pkr928

Reaction score
You are right about that lol Thanks. Have had a couple people interested but not qualified..

boatnam2

Reaction score
Good luck with the sale, still about a year away from buying something myself but i like to go see what things are selling for and what they look like, seems most always look a different in person, yours was pretty close.

Pkr928

Reaction score
Now only $122,500!! Also considering renting it out on the weekends or weekdays while waiting for buyers! Contact me...

boatnam2

Reaction score
Now only $122,500!! Also considering renting it out on the weekends or weekdays while waiting for buyers! Contact me...

My brother has a place in lakeside 2, he put his place on vrbo and picked up a snowbird for the winter months and has been getting pretty good action all summer at 190 a night.

Pkr928

Reaction score
My brother has a place in lakeside 2, he put his place on vrbo and picked up a snowbird for the winter months and has been getting pretty good action all summer at 190 a night.

Nice. I didn't know how people would feel about Renton it for weekends because it is not on the water and no garage. It's just an option I was looking into for a little cash on the side til it sold, which is my goal..

boatnam2

Reaction score
Nice. I didn't know how people would feel about Renton it for weekends because it is not on the water and no garage. It's just an option I was looking into for a little cash on the side til it sold, which is my goal..

They thought the same thing for 8 years, just like you they put it up for sale and wanted a little cash coming in. They took a chance and been doing alright with it.

Pkr928

Reaction score
Interesting. My realtor is looking into it. I'm not sure about a price. Any ideas? Never really looked at the rental market in the area.