WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

4 day vacation ideas

guest hs

Reaction score
Looking to go somewhere different in may and ideas? Going for my 50thbirthday

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I just did 5 days in Nashville for my sisters 40th birthday and it was epic. They’re fully wide open and despise masks.

It was a easy 4.5 hour flight from Orange County. That’s basically your drive from Havasu to San Diego or LA.

guest hs

Reaction score
I just did 5 days in Nashville for my sisters 40th birthday and it was epic. They’re fully wide open and despise masks.

It was a easy 4.5 hour flight from Orange County. That’s basically your drive from Havasu to San Diego or LA.
So what kind of stuff do you do there ?

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
So what kind of stuff do you do there ?

Seriously lol

it’s the music capital of the world. Blues, Country, Jazz... 100’s of bars to visit with live music. Bad ass food from all cultures. Crazy tractor & wagon tours of the city.

Pretty much Vegas without the filth and the low class tourists Vegas has had lately.

guest hs

Reaction score
I wanted to go to the hydroplane museum in Seattle but it’s closed.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Seriously lol

it’s the music capital of the world. Blues, Country, Jazz... 100’s of bars to visit with live music. Bad ass food from all cultures. Crazy tractor & wagon tours of the city.

Pretty much Vegas without the filth and the low class tourists Vegas has had lately.
By "low class tourists" do you mean "ghetto rats" of a dark color??? :eek:

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Makes me want to do a trip to Nashville.

Seriously lol

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
we decided still too soon for us to start going back to Hawaii yet. So last month we did several days in Zion. And next month we are going to use some leftover flight credits from last year and head to Deer Valley for a few nite's.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Ducey’s Bass Lake Lodge, a pass thru Yosemite, over to Monterey/Carmel for night 2, up to Tahoe South Shore for night 3, down Hwy 395 day 4, spend the night in Lone Pine at the base of Mt Whitney. Frontier Motel is nice. Small town USA. Seasons Restaurant will amaze you.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I like this idea too, however I think I would need more than 4 days. Two of them would be swallowed by travel days and different time zones.

It wasn’t bad. I did Thursday thru Monday but the flight home was definitely similar to the Vegas flight home lol

I was just going through my pictures thinking I could post some awesome ones but unfortunately this is a family site haha

guest hs

Reaction score
I would like to do a four day cruise but I guess cruise ships are not up and running yet???

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Wait a minute, aren’t you a business owner? You can’t go on vacation.😂

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Nashville is a blast. I would plan for more than 4 days though. Too much to do and see.

Are you looking to party or relax?