WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

4 Sale-Maha Race Ski, Lifelines, etc.

Boat737

Well used Member
Reaction score
Selling the old race ski, practice ski, lifelines, ski jacket, helmet, ski lines, whatever.

Update - 6/2/2013 - Here's what's added, what's changed, and what's left...

The last item...
Ski helmet. Probably a Small/Medium (equates to a hat size of 6 3/4 to 7 I think. I'm a 7 1/8-7 1/4 and it's a bit snug for me). $75 Very Clean, rarely used. I'll throw in some Scott goggles with it.

Maha GS LongBoard, size Large Animal bindings, with Maha ski case. $875 -SOLD-
Lifeline ski jacket. $250 -SOLD-
2 Lifeline race (non chute) jackets, 40-42 Medium. $300 each. $550 for the pair. -SOLD-
3 holeshots. $100 for all 3 -SOLD-
10 Ski Lines and 3 Storage/Travel bags. $100 for the bunch, or $50 for 3 lines & 1 bag. Ski lines are old. I wouldn't trust them for race day, but practice should be fine. Some have plain Jane handles-used with a harness, not wraped up. Vinyl bags hold 2 lines/handles, the striped bag holds 4. -SOLD-
Maha Race Ski, left foot fwd, size 10.5-11 bindings or thereabouts, with cover. $750 Very clean, no dings, gouges, or scratches. -SOLD-

All in very good shape.

Location South Bay and Parker.

095.jpg

Last edited:

hallett21

Reaction score
Interested in helmet. What size is your head? Like what hat size do you wear?

Boat737

Well used Member
Reaction score
Interested in helmet. What size is your head? Like what hat size do you wear?

I'm a 7 1/8 - 7 1/4, but this helmet is real tight on my head. I can wear it, but it's tight. I never wore it very much, it was just not quite big enough to be comfortable in those hour long marathons.

hallett21

Reaction score
I'm a 7 1/8 - 7 1/4, but this helmet is real tight on my head. I can wear it, but it's tight. I never wore it very much, it was just not quite big enough to be comfortable in those hour long marathons.

I wear a 7 3/4. That probably won't work. Bummer

OHHH YAAA

Reaction score
Hey Dan,
Interested in selling the ski without the bindings?

Boat737

Well used Member
Reaction score
Hey Dan,
Interested in selling the ski without the bindings?

Hey Dana. Sure. What do you think about the blank for $750, and you could take the rubber for free. It even has this bitchin fin protector. Wow.

Just kidding. I'll think about it, but I would probably end up just having to trash the bindings cause I don't think anyone wants to buy just them.

OHHH YAAA

Reaction score
Hey Dana. Sure. What do you think about the blank for $750, and you could take the rubber for free. It even has this bitchin fin protector. Wow.

Just kidding. I'll think about it, but I would probably end up just having to trash the bindings cause I don't think anyone wants to buy just them.

Hahaha...I hear ya! It was worth a shot! Probably couldn't afford it anyway at the moment. Good luck with the sale I know all that stuff is in top notch condition

Boat737

Well used Member
Reaction score
Hahaha...I hear ya! It was worth a shot! Probably couldn't afford it anyway at the moment. Good luck with the sale I know all that stuff is in top notch condition

Yup, I haven't put a magnifying glass on it, but I don't think there is a ding in the thing. I know you are good for it, so you can spread payments if you think that may work for you.

river105

Reaction score
hey do you still have the gs? im in the south bay also and go to parker would like to buy the gs

BOOM BOOM

Reaction score
Selling the old race ski, practice ski, lifelines, ski jacket, helmet, ski lines, whatever.

Update - Here's what's added, what's changed, and what's left...

Maha Race Ski, left foot fwd, size 10.5-11 bindings or thereabouts, with cover. $750 Very clean, no dings, gouges, or scratches.
Ski helmet. Probably a Small/Medium. $75 Very Clean, rarely used.
10 Ski Lines and 3 Storage/Travel bags. $100 for the bunch, or $50 for 3 lines & 1 bag. Ski lines are old. I wouldn't trust them for race day, but practice should be fine. Some have plain Jane handles-used with a harness, not wraped up. Vinyl bags hold 2 lines/handles, the striped bag holds 4.

Maha GS LongBoard, size Large Animal bindings, with Maha ski case. $875 -SOLD-
Lifeline ski jacket. $250 -SOLD-
2 Lifeline race (non chute) jackets, 40-42 Medium. $300 each. $550 for the pair. -SOLD-
3 holeshots. $100 for all 3 -SOLD-

All in very good shape.

Location South

View attachment 260281
q Is the racing still available?