WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

4 seat speed UTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

c_land

Reaction score
Well we will be able to tell soon enough. 79" wide and 30" of travel. The additional weight it's going to have is going to help the suspension. And BTW, the oem turbo made 505hp on the factory dyno. 2023+ though and the 10 speed tranny
The Herbst Smith shop has someones Pro R that they are building now. The pics they have it stripped down to the chassis with suspension still on it. The rear trailing arm is really long and has some torsion bar thing in the middle of it. Radius rods are big, looked like 1.5” diameter tubes.
The trans/engine are rotated 90 degrees clockwise from the current RZR, you access the clutch from behind the seats. It is definitely a 4cyl as well.

JRS1939

Reaction score
The Herbst Smith shop has someones Pro R that they are building now. The pics they have it stripped down to the chassis with suspension still on it. The rear trailing arm is really long and has some torsion bar thing in the middle of it. Radius rods are big, looked like 1.5” diameter tubes.
The trans/engine are rotated 90 degrees clockwise from the current RZR, you access the clutch from behind the seats. It is definitely a 4cyl as well.

Spot on 😎

Joker

Reaction score
Wouldn’t it be a better idea to invest in real estate in lieu of a glorified golf cart?

JRS1939

Reaction score
not sure I’m understanding what you are saying here
The turbo version of the Pro R put down 500+hp on the Polaris dyno. But it won't be belt driven. It'll be 10 speed transmission. But that's a few years out still.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
You’ve had money tied up hoping for a product. You coulda bought and sold a house and had your golf cart paid for.

I’m only out like $4k on the deposit and upgrades. I don’t have to pay for the car until 30 days from delivery. I could sell my spot in line today for at least $8k, doubling my current investment.

I’m already ahead of you there though. My golf cart is free and paid for from the returns on my 2020 investments when the market was down in late March. Plus I will get about half the cost of the new golf cart back out when I sell the current golf cart, which I will just throw back into investments.

Joker

Reaction score
I’m only out $3k on the deposit. I could sell my spot in line today for at least $6k.

I’m already ahead of you there. My golf cart is free and paid for from the returns on my 2020 investments when the market was down in late March. Plus I will get about half the cost of the new golf cart back out when I sell the current golf cart.
Did you invest in rack storage as well?😁

Joker

Reaction score
I’m only out like $4k on the deposit and upgrades. I don’t have to pay for the car until 30 days from delivery. I could sell my spot in line today for at least $8k, doubling my current investment.

I’m already ahead of you there though. My golf cart is free and paid for from the returns on my 2020 investments when the market was down in late March. Plus I will get about half the cost of the new golf cart back out when I sell the current golf cart, which I will just throw back into investments.

nevermind, i see you already made 1k in 2 minutes. 👍🏻

Blackmagic94

Reaction score

How do you sell a spot on a thing that doesn’t currently exist and my never exist lol

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
How do you sell a spot on a thing that doesn’t currently exist and my never exist lol

Same way people buy boats that don’t exist. They put a deposit down and wait. You’d pay a few extra grand to get the lower 2020 Howard Deckboat price and jump in line from someone that got impatient

The car not existing is like the least of anyone’s concern at this point. It is going to exist, people will have them in the late summer/fall. If all RG is trying to do is swindle people out of money, he’s sure wasting a lot of his own money to do it.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
Same way people buy boats that don’t exist. They put a deposit down and wait. You’d pay a few extra grand to get the lower 2020 Howard Deckboat price and jump in line from someone that got impatient

The car not existing is like the least of anyone’s concern at this point. It is going to exist, people will have them in the late summer/fall. If all RG is trying to do is swindle people out of money, he’s sure wasting a lot of his own money to do it.

On yellow bullet you would be called a nut swinger lol

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
On yellow bullet you would be called a nut swinger lol

A nut swinger that will have a car that is worth $10k more than I bought it for when I take delivery, which is the only reason I signed up for this deal in the first place.

Yea, the guy bought a huge commercial building in Havasu, went in front of the city for permits just to swindle a couple thousand guys out of $2-$5k.. yea that makes sense.

And on Corner Carvers we’d both be banned.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
A nut swinger that will have a car that is worth $10k more than I bought it for when I take delivery, which is the only reason I signed up for this deal in the first place.

And on Corner Carvers we’d both be banned.

Let’s us know when you finally get one lol

And that’s because they have faggots for mods like svtp lol

Joker

Reaction score
No, only an idiot would invest in rack storage in a barren desert.

Howard has been making a quality product for years hence the confidence a proven product will be delivered. Speed, not so much and it’s built by the Chinese if I’m not mistaken.

riverroyal

Reaction score
There is no more room on Robbies nuts to hang on too. If someone let’s go you can buy their spot for double the cost.
Robbie is like a cult leader
Robbie should open boat storage
Robbie should open a restaurant with a Mc Robbie
Robbie should wear pants that fit during presentation
Robbie should get his own vans skate shoe.

Robbie, can’t do wrong with the swingers.

This guy will be happy when the car comes out and everyone is happy and we stop saying Robbie like he was BBQ ing with us yesterday.

the beer is on ice....😁

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Howard has been making a quality product for years hence the confidence a proven product will be delivered. Speed, not so much and it’s built by the Chinese if I’m not mistaken.

It is assembled in America in a proven factory out of parts from overseas, just like every mass produced toy and car is these days.

You are correct, they are an unproven brand. that is why they offered a huge discount for jumping onboard early.

If the final product looks like it does in all the photos and videos, the quality will blow away anything currently on the market. As I’ve said multiple times, it is unquestionably the safest car in the market already, as the cage is all 1.75” .120 and .90 wall DOM tubing. The arms are all fully boxed chromoly, etc.

A golf cart this one is not.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Yeap. Turkey day

I will admit it. I watched a Robbie video of the car, it does look good in the rough.

The car looks good. If it does not have a ton of stupid problems or a major catastrophic problem, it’s gonna be great.

I’ve been saying that same thing for 47 pages now :)

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Spotted a pre production unit at college street tonight
8D760044-C70E-4451-8369-176E0F2F63C4.jpeg

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
I like that color combo! Is your overall master number? 782? Or is that your El Jefe model number? I believe we will have about the same delivery date.

I should have went with the silver wheels, they will hold up better over time I think.

782 is my Master number, I was told by speed they don't even use unit numbers anymore. I will be in the second production run of El Jefe's and will be taking delivery in Havasu. Personally, I would rather get delivery in late September or early October.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
782 is my Master number, I was told by speed they don't even use unit numbers anymore. I will be in the second production run of El Jefe's and will be taking delivery in Havasu. Personally, I would rather get delivery in late September or early October.

Agreed on all counts. I have no use for it for the next 4 months. I’m 1010, so I might be taking delivery with you in Havasu. I’m in the 2nd group as well.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Last night was a walkaround of the factory assembly line pre-production rolling chassis. This is using 100% production parts. So when this is done, it will be about what we get.

They also showed the headlight and taillight assemblies and some of the factory plastics. Delivery by years end seems like a possibility. They said they wanted to have the preproduction cars by June so they are a bit behind that schedule, but seem to be on the home stretch.

We also learned another thing you don't have to buy with this car - limiting straps. There are hydraulic droop stops built into the shocks.

speed.JPG

Last edited:

v6toy4x

Reaction score
Last night was a walkaround of the factory assembly line pre-production rolling chassis. This is using 100% production parts. So when this is done, it will be about what we get.

They also showed the headlight and taillight assemblies and some of the factory plastics. Delivery by years end seems like a possibility. They said they wanted to have the preproduction cars by June so they are a bit behind that schedule, but seem to be on the home stretch.

View attachment 1005001

Just watching this unfold for curiosity, however I can't seem to remember how I was getting the updates, instagram, facebook?
Can you help out an old guy who has CRS (cant remember shit) and post a link

Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.