WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

4 seat speed UTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Hahaha Yea I’m mad 🤦🏼because the car that i see in the photos looks hokey as hell. Any fab shop that’s using a bolt to fill a gap shouldn’t be fabbing, RG never should’ve let go of his head fab guy Roger all those years ago.
Sounds like SEMA has made its way over to the SSSS, but yea I’m still mad cause my Tatum isn’t 4wd 🤦🏼

These will be assembly line cars. There is no “fab guy” involved. It is a test car and everyone is whining about a weld on a small gusset. RG is not overseeing each and every build of these, they are mass produced in a factory.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
This is almost as polarizing as Covid 🤣

I hope RG and Speed pull it off, what they are doing has the potential to be game changing, it's one hell of an endeavor. 👍

And twice as stupid 😂. Have you ever seen people so concerned about how other people want to spend their money?

MonkeyButt70

Reaction score
SpeedUTV_Shoes.jpg

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
What pisses me off most about these cars is sending all the work to china!!

What ever happened to MADE IN THE USA?!?!

And dont speak of cost!!

Everyone gives 530RL shit for producing overseas but then supports a car "produced overseas"..

Plunty of foundrys, machinists and fabricators to get the shit done here..

JMO

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
What pisses me off most about these cars is sending all the work to china!!

What ever happened to MADE IN THE USA?!?!

And dont speak of cost!!

Everyone gives 530RL shit for producing overseas but then supports a car "produced overseas"..

Plunty of foundrys, machinists and fabricators to get the shit done here..

JMO

Can Ams are made in Mexico. Speed cars are going to be made in Texas. Polaris is made in the US as well.

Explain what you are pissed off about as you type this on a device made in china wearing clothes made in overseas sweatshops?

Deckin Around

Reaction score
I want one, that's the problem I do care how you are spending your $. As a response to any criticism, why do I keep hearing from everyone with a car on order "but they built it so fast... they built it so fast.... do you know how hard it is to build it that fast....."
As if that is a good thing they rushed through it and the displayed product is not even near Robby's own expectations of acceptable fab quality? You know he would be the first to bash anyone who claimed that to be a superior product in the offroad market. I truly do hope you all get your cars fast and they are flawless. I've said I'm sure I will own one someday I know better than most there is a need in the market for this concept. I would trust Robby's suspension design and geometry far more than any engineer at polaris or can-am. I am that guy consistently with $20K+ in fab and suspension into Rzr's and Can-ams because I break them.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I want one, that's the problem I do care how you are spending your $. As a response to any criticism, why do I keep hearing from everyone with a car on order "but they built it so fast... they built it so fast.... do you know how hard it is to build it that fast....."
As if that is a good thing they rushed through it and the displayed product is not even near Robby's own expectations of acceptable fab quality? You know he would be the first to bash anyone who claimed that to be a superior product in the offroad market. I truly do hope you all get your cars fast and they are flawless. I've said I'm sure I will own one someday I know better than most there is a need in the market for this concept. I am that guy consistently with $20K+ in fab and suspension into Rzr's and Can-ams because I break them.

So are you crying about the cars being late or not? Nearly everyone that has a reservation is saying take the time to make it right. I don’t care, I will wait for a better end product if that is what the trade off is.

At the end of the day the only reason the cars got to this point this fast is because there are no shareholders to answer to, no board, no design committee, no financial analysts, no corporate red tape. If there is 1 thing Speed as a company has over any of its competitors, it is agility.

Again, where is the Polaris Pro R? We’ve been hearing about it for almost 2 years now.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Can Ams are made in Mexico. Speed cars are going to be made in Texas. Polaris is made in the US as well.

Explain what you are pissed off about as you type this on a device made in china wearing clothes made in overseas sweatshops?

Made and assembled are 2 different things!

And for another, neither polaris or can am are "American" companies.

And just so you know my phone is made in South Korea not china!!

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

So you are saying Speed is the most American SXS mfg since they are based in NC and assemble their cars here? Good I’m glad we can put that one to bed.

If you want an American built Speed car, they will build you one for $125k, hand built and 100% hand TIG welded in their race shop in NC.
Will Polaris Or Can Am do that for you?

Why is it now all on Speed to give you an American Made option? Why aren’t you asking Ford or Chevy for a 100% American Made 1/2 ton truck for $250k?

Last edited:

Taboma

Reaction score

I won't own another Polaris anything, but isn't them being an American Corporation and being headquartered in Medina Minnesota make them an American Company ?

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
So you are saying Speed is the most American SXS mfg since they are based in NC and assemble their cars here? Good I’m glad we can put that one to bed

If you want an American built Speed car, they will build you one for $125k, hand built and 100% hand TIG welded in their race shop in NC.
Will Polaris Or Can Am do that for you?

Why is it now all on Speed to give you an American Made option? Why aren’t you asking Ford or Chevy for a 100% American Made 1/2 ton truck for $250k?

Jeezus fuk.. really?

When these were first being talked about years ago the big point was "the first true American made sxs" then when they started really looking at a "production car" aspect, all the manufacturing went to china.

I'm not going to sit here and argue with you as I see the stance you are taking! But to deny the fact is absurd.

Is the speed car going to be better than the rest? I dint know, but I hope so. Is it truly what they originally set out to do? No!!

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Jeezus fuk.. really?

When these were first being talked about years ago the big point was "the first true American made sxs" then when they started really looking at a "production car" aspect, all the manufacturing went to china.

I'm not going to sit here and argue with you as I see the stance you are taking! But to deny the fact is absurd.

Is the speed car going to be better than the rest? I dint know, but I hope so. Is it truly what they originally set out to do? No!!

They said it will be a mass production car from the start at SSSS 2019. I was there when Robby said it.
In 2018 and early 2019 they were talking about stretched Textron XX 4 seaters for $75k. Those were the low production handmade ones.

The $32k car and the $75k car are 2 different things... well the $32k car is the mass production version of the $75k car I guess.

Like I said, $125k gets you the USA hand made one. That is what you asked for.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
I won't own another Polaris anything, but isn't them being an American Corporation and being headquartered in Medina Minnesota make them an American Company ?

Sure but tell me how many of there parts are actually manufactured here. Maybe all the self tapping and roll thread bolts are made here.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Sure but tell me how many of there parts are actually manufactured here. Maybe all the self tapping and roll thread bolts are made here.

Im sure there is a market for a $200k all American made SXS. You should build one with your tools made in China, on work benches in Taiwan, looking up parts suppliers on your South Korean phone, thinking about the design while you lay on your mattress made in Malaysia, and sit on your toilet made in Bangladesh. Don’t forget the Mexican Tapatio on your eggs in the morning!

But other than your Chevy truck you drive around built will all foreign parts, you and your $200k SXS will be American through and through!

Taboma

Reaction score
Oh I see, I thought you stated Polaris wasn't an American company, didn't realize you were referring to individual parts. I doubt there's very many if even one, large American companies involved in motorsports using the "Buy American" act for parts purchasing, unless they're strictly a defense contractor.
I certainly won't defend Polaris, I think other than the one Ranger we owned well over a decade ago, I have zero faith in their product.
Funny though, for the most part the couple of things I can think of that are truly "Made in America" have been far more problematic than the larger ticket foreign made toys that have held up quite well for the most part.
Point being, it's nice to keep Americans working, but I don't equate "American Made" with quality.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Got it, you're very defensive and/or slow on reading comprehension...
I said rushing through it was not a good thing. I'm100% with the group that says take the time to do it right AND don't send shit to a show with anything less than the quality you would provide a customer.

He said 100 times in the last month these are preproduction cars for final testing and the final cars would be better. Anyone following the process (you haven’t) knew what to expect.

If he didn’t have cars at the show all of you would be crying even harder. He wanted to show his customers what they have been working on. I’m sure he will get more commits for cars in the next few weeks because he showed some progress and that the cars are close to being finalized.

Find me more than a handful of customers out of 4000+ that are actually upset with the progress.

MonkeyButt70

Reaction score
I think the main issue is that the customers are being patient, when you are being told about complications for the delays and one of those reasons is that they want to get it right and to make sure that this is the best UTV on the future market, the customers understand this. But when you show up to a very large offroad show, you better make sure your dog and pony is groomed for the occasion and this car looked like "Clown Shoes" if the delays were to get it right RG missed the mark big time. It would have been better not to show up at all. The Devil is in the details and that car was full of demons......

Joe mama

Reaction score
Sounds like RG is going to be doing a lot of hunting over the next year. Hope it doesn’t hurt production.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
5nk9ib.jpg

Everyone has been stuck in the desert because of a dumb little Polaris or CanAm reason too. I’m not sure what your expectation is here.

Yea we are doing some marketing, To some degree testing and feedback for them. That is why it was $32k. The cars in 2 years will be better and cost $45k. We already got a bunch of updates to the original design because of testing and delays. They pulled those design changes into the debut model instead of waiting until next year.

If you think Polaris and Can Am do much more than what Speed is doing developing a car, I don’t know what to tell you... they don’t.

You haven’t been following, so you aren’t aware.... They have been testing the drivetrain components for a year now. Test mules have been out this whole year. The publicly shown cars are just that.. what has been public.

Point out to me where the preproduction Polaris Pro R was that I could go sit in at the show? I’ve been hearing out them for 2 years...

images

WE. Noted

5nka94.jpg

Last edited:

Cobalt232

Reaction score
We just got back from the show. Overall the cars look great. We were able to spend time in the car, talk with Todd and Robby, etc. I didn't go poking around, looking for bad welds or other 'defects'. It's not a Lexus. I think it's safe to say that the 'bolt in a weld' defects won't be tolerated in customer cars.

The overall design is awesome, the seats are good, the seating position is great too. At first, I wasn't a huge fan of the bed, but seeing it in person, changed my mind. Seeing the stock components compared to the competition is staggering.

Robby fired up the all-orange RG model. It sounded nice. It did smoke a bit like it was running a bit rich on startup like my lawnmower. He did have some issues getting it to start as it wouldn't go into neutral. He said that so many people played with the sequential shifter, something broke as people were moving it back and forth without the car running and he mentioned something about the dogs in the trans, whatever that means. Robby said they will figure out why that happened and fix it. The testing has started! They manually were able to put it into neutral and it started. The key fob looks good, and the stop/start button looks almost like my Audi's.

My understanding is that these pre-production ones were assembled at the Anaheim facility.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I think the main issue is that the customers are being patient, when you are being told about complications for the delays and one of those reasons is that they want to get it right and to make sure that this is the best UTV on the future market, the customers understand this. But when you show up to a very large offroad show, you better make sure your dog and pony is groomed for the occasion and this car looked like "Clown Shoes" if the delays were to get it right RG missed the mark big time. It would have been better not to show up at all. The Devil is in the details and that car was full of demons......

My best advice for you is to go buy a Polaris Pro R 😂

MonkeyButt70

Reaction score
My best advice for you is to go buy a Polaris Pro R 😂
Ok, that was a mature answer, SMH… you not only drank the SpeedUTV koolaid you injected it. My point was constructive criticism, For RG and the team. Maybe they need a board and some red tape to get this company right.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Ok, that was a mature answer, SMH… you not only drank the SpeedUTV koolaid you injected it. My point was constructive criticism, For RG and the team. Maybe they need a board and some red tape to get this company right.

I would argue they don’t need to heed your criticism, as they drove more potential sales and interest by bringing the cars as they were, to the show. The booth was packed all weekend. Find me anyone with an interest in a car that does not want their car now after touching and feeling those preproduction examples. Who is saying they will never buy one? You want one, just 2 years from now.

We live in an imperfect world, especially now. You want to stand 10 feet away from a shiny car that will be for sale some day, go stand in the Polaris booth, and buy their car when they are ready to release it. Or enjoy watching the Speed offering mature to a product ready for the consumer. Watching the journey is something we don’t get to do as consumers. When Polaris screws up a clutch they just quietly come out with a TSB and a revised part. Speed said the whole clutch sucked and didn’t meet our standards so we are redoing it all.

Bringing those cars did exactly what RG wanted... you don’t even care about the offerings from Can Am or Polaris. No one is even talking about them.

Last edited:

Dirty Air

Reaction score
What site on FB did you see a 2 seater come up for sale ?
I'll take a spot if one comes up as well.
Me first! Lol.
I didn’t see any specifically, I’m not on FB. Just heard that that’s where some have come up for sale. ( people tired of waiting)

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
I would argue they don’t need to heed your criticism, as they drove more potential sales and interest by bringing the cars as they were, to the show. The booth was packed all weekend. Find me anyone with an interest in a car that does not want their car now after touching and feeling those preproduction examples. Who is saying they will never buy one? You want one, just 2 years from now.

We live in an imperfect world, especially now. You want to stand 10 feet away from a shiny car that will be for sale some day, go stand in the Polaris booth, and buy their car when they are ready to release it. Or enjoy watching the Speed offering mature to a product ready for the consumer. Watching the journey is something we don’t get to do as consumers. When Polaris screws up a clutch they just quietly come out with a TSB and a revised part. Speed said the whole clutch sucked and didn’t meet our standards so we are redoing it all.

Bringing those cars did exactly what RG wanted... you don’t even care about the offerings from Can Am or Polaris. No one is even talking about them.

No one is talking about them...

I’m technically an industrial sales guy.
Lesson 1. When you’ve made the sale, shut up and get away quick. Learn it.

I have developed a bad taste over this and have no desire to own a Speed car now. Your snarky attitude to Moneybutt put me and likely others, over the top of officially not giving one single damn about these cars. I too “should go buy a RZR Pro R.”

good job, mission accomplished.
SMH

Ricks raft

Reaction score
I have no dog in this fight, but if most industries including.Auto, electronics, lumber, etc. Including GM, Ford, Toyota, Yamaha, hell even pool liners are short on supplies, let alone all the delays designing a new car, how the hell do you expect speed to be on time in this environment.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
No one is talking about them...

I’m technically an industrial sales guy.
Lesson 1. When you’ve made the sale, shut up and get away quick. Learn it.

I have developed a bad taste over this and have no desire to own a Speed car now. Your snarky attitude to Moneybutt put me and likely others, over the top of officially not giving one single damn about these cars. I too “should go buy a RZR Pro R.”

good job, mission accomplished.
SMH

I am in technical sales.

It really is as simple as that. If you don’t like the car or the presentation of the car don’t buy one. I don’t care if anyone does or not, I have no financial interest it their sales.

This thread has gone from “You are never getting cars” to “You are getting cars sometime but they won’t be good” to “Ok that looks good, but China” to “You won’t see cars for a year” to “Ok so there are cars but I don’t like how they presented them.”

All from a bunch of people looking at pictures making incorrect prognostications and aren’t even informed on the process.

Look back a couple pages in this thread. The experts said all the cars are in China, they are at least 90 days out, no way would we see anything this weekend. Welp once again they didn’t know what they were talking about looking at pictures with no dates and not following the process.

The reality is the cars we saw were welded up probably 60 days ago or longer. They have been improving things since then. You don’t have to believe me. It does not bother me if you don’t. Look back through this thread, and the original one. I’ve never said the cars are perfect or are going to be perfect. I’ve outlined the risks repeatedly. Literally if you don’t like the car, or the brand, or RG don’t buy one. If you aren’t going to buy one because of me, well I’ll see you out there in a Polaris or Can Am then. You are a smart guy and I value and respect your opinion here and in other subjects but I literally couldn’t care less who buys one and who does not.

They brought 4 cars. Between the 4 cars they could have had 2 100% complete ones and just shown those. I don’t know if that would have been better, or worse. But more people got to touch and experience the cars than having everyone stand 10 feet away and not touch them.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I have no dog in this fight, but if most industries including.Auto, electronics, lumber, etc. Including GM, Ford, Toyota, Yamaha, hell even pool liners are short on supplies, let alone all the delays designing a new car, how the hell do you expect speed to be on time in this environment.

They are making sure they have enough parts for the runs of cars before they turn on the assembly line. They have enumerated that many times, and the sourcing of parts and suppliers is happening in parallel to final testing.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
I am in technical sales.

It really is as simple as that. If you don’t like the car or the presentation of the car don’t buy one. I don’t care if anyone does or not, I have no financial interest it their sales.

This thread has gone from “You are never getting cars” to “You are getting cars sometime but they won’t be good” to “Ok that looks good, but China” to “You won’t see cars for a year” to “Ok so there are cars but I don’t like how they presented them.”

All from a bunch of people looking at pictures making incorrect prognostications and aren’t even informed on the process.

Look back a couple pages in this thread. The experts said all the cars are in China, they are at least 90 days out, no way would we see anything this weekend. Welp once again they didn’t know what they were talking about looking at pictures with no dates and not following the process.

The reality is the cars we saw were welded up probably 60 days ago or longer. They have been improving things since then. You don’t have to believe me. It does not bother me if you don’t. Look back through this thread, and the original one. I’ve never said the cars are perfect or are going to be perfect. I’ve outlined the risks repeatedly. Literally if you don’t like the car, or the brand, or RG don’t buy one. If you aren’t going to buy one because of me, well I’ll see you out there in a Polaris or Can Am then. You are a smart guy and I value and respect your opinion here and in other subjects but I literally couldn’t care less who buys one and who does not.

They brought 4 cars. Between the 4 cars they could have had 2 100% complete ones and just shown those. I don’t know if that would have been better, or worse. But more people got to touch and experience the cars than having everyone stand 10 feet away and not touch them.

I thought they were cool, I liked the “David and Goliath” RG thing.
I don’t think you needed to respond to every post. Just throw the current info out and don’t pick the fly shit out of the pepper.

it’s changed into something else, almost cult like. Great if you want one, but “Fuck right off if you don’t”

I was different, don’t care about delays, run ups, manufacturing boogaloos or whatever. The China thing, didn’t care. I just thought I’d like one.

I don’t care for the elitist attitude that you’re selling something everyone wants, or should want and piss off if you don’t agree with 100% of our program.

you’re selling disposable income toys that nobody needs.

I’ve talked with super attractive women before that the more they talked, the less attractive they became.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
I am in technical sales.

I’m not a guy that’s gonna test the capabilities of a car like that anyway. I’ve not broken one single part on any of my current or past cars.

Ricks raft

Reaction score
They are making sure they have enough parts for the runs of cars before they turn on the assembly line. They have enumerated that many times, and the sourcing of parts and suppliers is happening in parallel to final testing.

Wasn't complaining. If anything defending the delays.

riverroyal

Reaction score
I wonder if the guy that took the bolt/weld picture will be hunted and eliminated.

That one picture says a TON about how the company is operating.
Regardless if its preproduction or mock up for a show.
They are scrambling, if saint robbie cant watch everything like im reading he better hire some professionals now.
QC doesnt appear to be in place or good enough.
This was the biggest most important show of the company's existence.
I need to look at the pic again, was the weld painted? If so even the guys painting said 'close enough'

I dunno guys.......

Is there another show coming up that speed will be at?

Edit...i just looked at the welds. They better do some damage control quick.
Hand weld some chassis this week. Post pictures on the instagram or something.
Im aware this is not a car for sale, but damn....if these are human welds (bolt is) they need to steal some fabricators and welders from other companies now. Pay them the high wages they will ask for.
There is a shortage of skilled welders UNTIL you pay them correct.
Or find the guys that can properly set up robots.

Its time to infuse cash to get it over the finish line

Last edited:

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I thought they were cool, I liked the “David and Goliath” RG thing.
I don’t think you needed to respond to every post. Just throw the current info out and don’t pick the fly shit out of the pepper.

it’s changed into something else, almost cult like. Great if you want one, but “Fuck right off if you don’t”

I was different, don’t care about delays, run ups, manufacturing boogaloos or whatever.

I don’t care for the elitist attitude that you’re selling something everyone wants, or should want and piss off if you don’t agree with 100% of our program.

you’re selling disposable income toys that nobody needs.

I’ve talked with super attractive women before that the more they talked, the less attractive they became.

You have me confused with someone that cares if people buy them. I don’t. If I’m the determining factor for your purchase you should disabuse yourself of that notion and go do your own due diligence.

I respond because the misinformation week after week when I post updates is staggering. Every update or announcement is met with folks on here saying this is impossible or it won’t be done for months and viola they are proven wrong because they don’t have accurate info and aren’t following along, or don’t know how manufacturing works.

If you don’t like talking about the process of building the final product, let them finish the car and let the finished product do the talking.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I wonder if the guy that took the bolt/weld picture will be hunted and eliminated.

That one picture says a TON about how the company is operating.
Regardless if its preproduction or mock up for a show.
They are scrambling, if saint robbie cant watch everything like im reading he better hire some professionals now.
QC doesnt appear to be in place or good enough.
This was the biggest most important show of the company's existence.
I need to look at the pic again, was the weld painted? If so even the guys painting said 'close enough'

I dunno guys.......

Is there another show coming up that speed will be at?

Edit...i just looked at the welds. They better do some damage control quick.
Hand weld some chassis this week. Post pictures on the instagram or something.
Im aware this is not a car for sale, but damn....if these are human welds (bolt is) they need to steal some fabricators and welders from other companies now. Pay them the high wages they will ask for.
There is a shortage of skilled welders UNTIL you pay them correct.
Or find the guys that can properly set up robots.

Its time to infuse cash to get it over the finish line

Says the owner of a car that needs an entire front end gusset to stay together.

I love that the RDP Gloom and Doom squad has descended on a single bad weld on a tube gusset and determined it will sink an entire project and topple the entire company financially 😂.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Ok let’s talk about the “bolt”

I know it looks like a bolt, well it actually looks like all thread. Do you think it could be a bunch of wire from the wire feed welder? That seems a hell of a lot more likely than a bolt being put in a joint by a robot welder.

If it was a bolt, there is no head on it. If someone ground the head off, they would have ground the threads off the bolt. That weld has not been ground down.

Last edited:

MonkeyButt70

Reaction score

I know it looks like a bolt, well it actually looks like all thread. Do you think it could be a bunch of wire from the wire feed welder? That seems a hell of a lot more likely.

If it was a bolt, there is no head on it. If someone ground the head off, they would have ground the threads off the bolt. That weld has not been ground down.
You really need to take a serious chill pill with your pitbull like defending of Speed UTV. Regardless of what ever object is in that weld it is wrong. You are a crazy F’ing fanboy of RG and company, it comes off as mental.

Joe mama

Reaction score
We just got back from the show. Overall the cars look great. We were able to spend time in the car, talk with Todd and Robby, etc. I didn't go poking around, looking for bad welds or other 'defects'. It's not a Lexus. I think it's safe to say that the 'bolt in a weld' defects won't be tolerated in customer cars.

The overall design is awesome, the seats are good, the seating position is great too. At first, I wasn't a huge fan of the bed, but seeing it in person, changed my mind. Seeing the stock components compared to the competition is staggering.

Robby fired up the all-orange RG model. It sounded nice. It did smoke a bit like it was running a bit rich on startup like my lawnmower. He did have some issues getting it to start as it wouldn't go into neutral. He said that so many people played with the sequential shifter, something broke as people were moving it back and forth without the car running and he mentioned something about the dogs in the trans, whatever that means. Robby said they will figure out why that happened and fix it. The testing has started! They manually were able to put it into neutral and it started. The key fob looks good, and the stop/start button looks almost like my Audi's.

My understanding is that these pre-production ones were assembled at the Anaheim facility.
Is that Brian’s place?

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
Says the owner of a car that needs an entire front end gusset to stay together.

I love that the RDP Gloom and Doom squad has descended on a single bad weld on a tube gusset and determined it will sink an entire project and topple the entire company financially 😂.

Do you get paid to deep throat this hard?

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
You really need to take a serious chill pill with your pitbull like defending of Speed UTV. Regardless of what ever object is in that weld it is wrong. You are a crazy F’ing fanboy of RG and company, it comes off as mental.

Where did I say it was right? Should we put you down for a 2024 model, or are you a “Never Speeder”?

79 HUSTLER

Reaction score

I know it looks like a bolt, well it actually looks like all thread. Do you think it could be a bunch of wire from the wire feed welder? That seems a hell of a lot more likely than a bolt being put in a joint by a robot welder.

I will help you out with this one.... There is absolutely no possible way that is wire from the welder.

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score

Ehh I think that's a bit of a reach. My theory is that they cut the head off the bolt with a band saw or angle grinder and used it to bridge a gap

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Lol. The bet you changed you mean. Lol

Your mental gymnastics to protect your 1000 dollar deposit for the past year is nothing short of remarkable. You should get a plaque at Speed for employee of the month or even year.

Lol no you are just scared to lose the cash.

At the end of the day I don’t need to protect anything. I’ll get the car when it arrives. I’ve said that from the beginning.

Reactions: DWC
Status
Not open for further replies.