WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

4 suicides of capital police

Drew

Banned
Reaction score
Are these all Clinton suicides? Wtf. I know many many special forces Warriors and tons of police officers and tons of emt employees. They don’t take their lives over something as stupid as the “ attack” on the capital. Anyone who opens up about it is not safe in my opinion with all these force suicides. I may even delete this . But I got shit tons of ammo and always strapped . I guess I’ll go down as a Combatant

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
Tragic deaths, I hope that officers who are going through mental health issues seek help.

The company that I work for launched a family focused site to help the family members better understand what their loved one (officer) is going through.

Officer suicide is a real thing, that should not be taken lightly.

Drew

Banned
Reaction score
Tragic deaths, I hope that officers who are going through mental health issues seek help.

The company that I work for launched a family focused site to help the family members better understand what their loved one (officer) is going through.

Officer suicide is a real thing, that should not be taken lightly.
I do understand that. But for what happened at the capital?

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
RIP and thanks for their service.

But, how do 4 officers who were at the Capitol Building during what was certainly not a riot all end up "killing themselves?!" What are the odds of that happening after an "event" like that?

Anyone who believes in critical thinking (NOT critical race theory) has to realize there's something very "Hillary" about these deaths

zbudman

Coors Light Strong
Reaction score
There’s something going on. Been in law enforcement for 38 yrs and have never seen anything like this. However, after the testimony I watched last week where they are crying and say they thought they were going to die makes me believe they had a pretty easy job with no stress or danger. They remind me of Disneyland Security.

Tank

Reaction score
I don’t know about 4 of these guys committing suicide. I mean that worth looking into and I’m saddened for anyone’s family that has dealt with such.

However! Personally, I’m HUGELY disappointed at the capital hill police dept. larger budget than Detroit city and a fraction of the size. They’re glorified security guards. Grossly mishandled the protests of capt hill and let a handful of unruly people walk all over them. Then shot an unarmed female. Fuckin pathetic. Then on top of that you see these clowns testifying in Nancy palosi’s kangaroo court? For fucks sake. Embarrassing.

Can we take out “police” in their name? It’s a slap in the face to true law enforcement. Can we just call them security team? Or something along the lines of what they do? Standing next to a metal detector, walking around the exterior of buildings checking door nobs and kissing the asses of scum bag politicians all day is not police work.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
I don’t know about 4 of these guys committing suicide. I mean that worth looking into and I’m saddened for anyone’s family that has dealt with such.

However! Personally, I’m HUGELY disappointed at the capital hill police dept. larger budget than Detroit city and a fraction of the size. They’re glorified security guards. Grossly mishandled the protests of capt hill and let a handful of unruly people walk all over them. Then shot an unarmed female. Fuckin pathetic. Then on top of that you see these clowns testifying in Nancy palosi’s kangaroo court? For fucks sake. Embarrassing.

They need the extra money for their field offices (San Fran & Florida vacations). So there’s that!

Spudsbud

Reaction score
Is this true ?
Did.I just miss this on regular news ?

DWC

Reaction score
Is this true ?
Did.I just miss this on regular news ?
The suicides or the location expansion. True on both
42D8E8AF-FF35-4927-96CD-B499B64BB122.jpeg

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
There’s something going on. Been in law enforcement for 38 yrs and have never seen anything like this. However, after the testimony I watched last week where they are crying and say they thought they were going to die makes me believe they had a pretty easy job with no stress or danger. They remind me of Disneyland Security.
They were all acting and reading a script

Universal Elements

Reaction score
What’s really interesting is two of them were on the rapid response team. I don’t know about the other two. But, do the guys on the rapid response team usually get psych evaluated quite often?

Tank

Reaction score
What’s really interesting is two of them were on the rapid response team. I don’t know about the other two. But, do the guys on the rapid response team usually get psych evaluated quite often?

Rapid response team?! To what? An illegal Parker in one of the politicians parking stall? Toilet overflowing in the private chambers? Lunch runs during filibusters?

Sorry if I’m a bit negative. Their handling of this whole thing was shockingly horrendous and only compounded the problems.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Rapid response team?! To what? An illegal Parker in one of the politicians parking stall? Toilet overflowing in the private chambers? Lunch runs during filibusters?

Sorry if I’m a bit negative. Their handling of this whole thing was shockingly horrendous and only compounded the problems.

This was a 3 fucking hour event and they just opened the doors to the protesters.. give me a break. 4 cops (more to come I’m sure) are going to off themselves because of what happened? What about cops in LA, NY, Portland, Minneapolis and Seattle last summer that we’re under constant attack? Where are those cops there that have offed themselves?

I’d love to hear what these 4 guys were actually doing on 1/6. My guess is they saw proof that is was actually Antifa starting shit

Last edited:

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score

Can we take out “police” in their name? It’s a slap in the face to true law enforcement. Can we just call them security team? Or something along the lines of what they do? Standing next to a metal detector, walking around the exterior of buildings checking door nobs and kissing the asses of scum bag politicians all day is not police work.
Talk about HUGELY disappointed. Listening to you bashing your brothers in blue just because you don’t think much of what they do is important. Thats weak.

4Waters

Reaction score
Talk about HUGELY disappointed. Listening to you bashing your brothers in blue just because you don’t think much of what they do is important. Thats weak.
They would have killed themselves on the spot infront of everyone had they been in Seattle, Portland, Kenosha, Los Angeles...... what they delt with was absolutely nothing compared to what other LEO delt with from the lefts insurrection of the summer of 2020.

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
For all you bashing the Capitol Police or any other cop suffering mental illness, think about this. A fellow service member posted this in another forum.
“The latest suicides by Capitol Police set me thinking about Gen. William Sherman's comment, "War is Hell." I wonder what percentage of riot-related police suicides are manifestations of PTSD incurred during military service in Iraq/Afghanistan, as well as PTSD incurred in their police work across the nation. For that matter, I wonder if some of the perps on January 6th were /are themselves latent victims of war-related PTSD.
I suspect that many police departments around the nation are heavily staffed by veterans of the wars and that their performance as police --- including too-frequent police brutality --- reflect their performance in the military.
I'm no psychologist, but maybe some who are that might be considering these thoughts as possibilities.”

Tank

Reaction score

Can’t stand by and never will stand by and condone shitty “police work”. The whole event was ill Handled. And the pathetic theatrics in the hearing was an embarrassment.

I’ll never apologize for calling out poor performance.

Say what you may. I wouldn’t expect any more from someone that doesn’t understand.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

What atrocities did they witness? Were they assaulted? Were bricks and other objects thrown at them? Were their lives threatened? Were they sold out by the elected officials that are supposed to lead them? Were they subjected to this treatment for days on end? Were they rolled up on and randomly being executed?

One or two I could see.. 4 guys killing them selves over a 3 hour event?

You don’t have any questions about why they “killed themselves”? You are not wondering what they may have seen that eroded their will to live over the last 6 months? You have NO questions that a 3 hour “mostly peaceful” event caused 4 people to end their lives, yet a nation of city riots and cop killing all last summer had netted no cop suicides?

Do you also have think Epstein killed himself.. you know when the security cameras failed and both guards left their posts, he just magically decided to kill himself in that 20 minute window when no one was watching 😂.

Last edited:

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
For all you bashing the Capitol Police or any other cop suffering mental illness, think about this. A fellow service member posted this in another forum.
“The latest suicides by Capitol Police set me thinking about Gen. William Sherman's comment, "War is Hell." I wonder what percentage of riot-related police suicides are manifestations of PTSD incurred during military service in Iraq/Afghanistan, as well as PTSD incurred in their police work across the nation. For that matter, I wonder if some of the perps on January 6th were /are themselves latent victims of war-related PTSD.
I suspect that many police departments around the nation are heavily staffed by veterans of the wars and that their performance as police --- including too-frequent police brutality --- reflect their performance in the military.
I'm no psychologist, but maybe some who are that might be considering these thoughts as possibilities.”

This was a 3 hour event. Half the footage has the capitol police hanging out with protesters. It was not Iraq or Afghanistan. The crowd was not beheading cops, or picking them off with enemy fire. There were no hostages taken, there were no roadside IEDs or enemy rocket attacks.

The BLM riots across the country were far more violent and threatening to police.

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
1, freak chance, 2, starting to wonder, 3, starting to think of silencing the “off script” group - too much on the line in trying to bring Trump up on charges, 4, Soros said we can’t have a few ruin everything I’ve already paid for. This is bigger than just Trump. They want to send a message to any others outside the system, thinking they should do what DT did, keep trying to drain it. If you think this stuff can’t/doesn’t happen, you’re not being realistic. Don’t think the Washington power and the Mafia aren’t able to work together- Joe Kennedy already fixed that. Those 4 were going to tell the truth, and t hat definitely isn’t in the plans.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Why is it difficult to find out how these 4 killed themselves? Of the dozen or so articles I have read about them, none haven mentioned the methods of their "suicides".

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

530RL

Reaction score

The same thing could be said about the criminal actions and destruction of government and personal property throughout the country during many other protests as the end results were similar.

Personally I can’t fault LE in any of these situations as they have a really tough job.

It’s just a sad situation where we as citizens don’t have the backs of ALL law enforcement. ☹️

neilbachman

Reaction score
Sure starting to seem pretty similar to the story line of the movie "Shooter". Get what they need from the cop and then tragically they end up dead. Had to turn off one of the testimony's when they compared it to hell. Portland Cops have been shot with fireworks and set on fire. Minneapolis and Atlanta literally had their stations burned down. That is hell, the fake stroll that took place at the capitol is nothing more than a political stunt to show how much trauma Trump and his supporters cause.

Backlash

Reaction score
Why is it difficult to find out how these 4 killed themselves? Of the dozen or so articles I have read about them, none haven mentioned the methods of their "suicides".

I'm sure they will be the same.....suicide by use of a firearm. They will probably leave out the fact that the entry wounds are all on the backs of each deceased person. 🙄

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score

Shot twice each I’m the back of the head with a .22....... (not what happened but I’m sure it’s not far off)

zbudman

Coors Light Strong
Reaction score
Again, pretty sure their, “War is Hell” pales in comparison to what most cops endure. If you can’t handle what they encountered you should find another profession.

Drew

Banned
Reaction score
I can agree with that. But it’s been some time now since the capital and the government is getting set up for testimony . I just find it all a little concerning

LazyLavey

Reaction score
It's odd, that Capitol Police officers are killing themselves but not the politicians that also claim to have been impacted.

Peace and comfort to the families.

Nothing to see here.... move on...

LazyLavey

Reaction score
As Everything that comes out of the WH.......

R = bad

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
The same thing could be said about the criminal actions and destruction of government and personal property throughout the country during many other protests as the end results were similar.

Personally I can’t fault LE in any of these situations as they have a really tough job.

It’s just a sad situation where we as citizens don’t have the backs of ALL law enforcement. ☹️

You are misunderstanding his post. He has the backs of the cops, he does not have the backs of their leadership and training.

No one had the backs of ALL law enforcement. Just as with any profession, there are bad actors, bad actions, or people simply not good at their job.

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
I’d be curious if any LEO’s here have an opinion as to why 4 capital police would take their own lives. ‘Clinton Theory’ aside … is there a common thread ? Stress… shame… guilt, all of the above ???? I know at one time the suicide rate in the fire service was pretty high for various reasons , that I can understand, but I’m not familiar w/ LEO work related suicide.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Tank is totally correct.

1? Ok. RIP
2? Well? ok. I won, Naw..
3? Hmm? NO FN WAY!!
4? C'mon man!!

This is how stupid the Swamp thinks we are. Move along, Nothing to see here. redruM. redruM. redruM. redruM. There will be more.

Duramax

Reaction score

Great post..