WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

410 shells

lantz

Reaction score
Was going to take my 410 out to shoot some skeet since I'll be there for several weeks and will have some non-boat time. Were in the heck can you get 410 shells? Our local Big 5s are out of pretty much everything. Spent some time looking at online stores and most of their 410 stock is gone unless I want slugs. I'm in San Diego. Thanks.

4Waters

Reaction score
Was going to take my 410 out to shoot some skeet since I'll be there for several weeks and will have some non-boat time. Were in the heck can you get 410 shells? Our local Big 5s are out of pretty much everything. Spent some time looking at online stores and most of their 410 stock is gone unless I want slugs. I'm in San Diego. Thanks.
Good luck, @TITTIES AND BEER has had luck finding ammo local to him, personally I think it's his wife that they like and they hook her up🤣. I was in Texas, New Mexico and Arizona and couldn't find ammo with the exception of a little .22 a box of 308 and a box of 6.5. My family in Texas moved from California and they know the shit we have to deal with here but they couldn't find shit.

havasujeeper

Reaction score
You might try skeet and trap fields, who usually has shotgun ammo available. You may pay through the nose, but until you locate a good source, that will get you some. There use to be a small gun shop near the San Bernardino Airport, I guess where Amazon flies into, that sold cases of "Winchester AA" shotgun shells, by the case, for a great price. I picked up 6 cases of 12 gauge, but since it has been a few years, I don;t know if they are even open anymore?

lantz

Reaction score
You might try skeet and trap fields, who usually has shotgun ammo available. You may pay through the nose, but until you locate a good source, that will get you some. There use to be a small gun shop near the San Bernardino Airport, I guess where Amazon flies into, that sold cases of "Winchester AA" shotgun shells, by the case, for a great price. I picked up 6 cases of 12 gauge, but since it has been a few years, I don;t know if they are even open anymore?
Thank you, we've got several large gun ranges here in SD that I am going to drive to tomorrow. It's not an emergency. Just thought it would be fun to throw some clay pigeons and let the kids plink at them. I'm not looking to spend an arm and a leg. I appreciate the help.

DLC

Reaction score
Try these…..
37665B11-5A49-4BAA-BF31-00651400BB0C.jpeg
DE0EAC64-2DBF-485D-B210-BC5FEE02E78D.jpeg

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
The people hoarding up ammo for what ever reason are making it difficult to enjoy just shooting for fun. 😡

Last edited:

DLC

Reaction score
hey don’t look at me! I only bought some 12 and 20 gauge shotgun shells at Havasu Walmart in the past 2 years….

Reactions: DWC

arch stanton

Reaction score
If you pass the city of Indio yellow mart will have what you need
Boy Yellow mart brings back a lot of memories my dad and grandfather took me there in the 70's we moved to Valley Center in 76 so about 45 years I still have guns that were purchased at yellow mart in Indio, are they still in the same building ?

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
hey don’t look at me! I only bought some 12 and 20 gauge shotgun shells at Havasu Walmart in the past 2 years….

I just shot up some 9mm I bought in Parker Walmart about four years ago!

😝

Reactions: DLC

DLC

Reaction score
Walmart was so easy to pick up ammo! I do have a stash but it was easy to spend $60 / 80 / 100 bucks and not feel a pinch ….

I hope it comes back sometime

Last edited: