I saw them on their way this morning! :thumbsup

Attachments

• Clowns.jpg
    Clowns.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 33

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
Why don't they just tell the American people that voted for Trump to go Fuck themselves.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Why don't they just tell the American people that voted for Trump to go Fuck themselves.

They are. Have you seen the decimation of the middle class lately while they've repaid Wall Street?

530RL

Reaction score
17 Republican members of Congress did not attend Obama's 2009 inauguration.

Many members of Congress to include the current President Elect repeatedly stated that Obama was not the legitimate president despite winning both the popular vote and electoral vote by much wider margins than Trump won the electoral vote.

With the exception of memory and criticism in here, there seems to be little difference between either party when the other wins.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Many members of Congress to include the current President Elect repeatedly stated that Obama was not the legitimate president despite winning both the popular vote and electoral vote by much wider margins than Trump won the electoral vote.

With the exception of memory and criticism in here, there seems to be little difference between either party when the other wins.

Was that in 2009 or 2013?

RCDave

Reaction score
The 42 Dems quickly exited the bar. No freebies here!

530RL

Reaction score

Was that in 2009 or 2013?

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

I still say he wasn't and isn't legally able to be president.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Different subjects. Even you have to admit there us just to much coincidence with who and how and when the people committed suicide. I'm not saying hillary pulled the triggers themselves, but I'm willing to bet she knew and possibly ordered it.