WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

425 BLM to charge for parking ...... mandatory masks

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
You think this is bad? I was just reading that KOH is going to require a Negative C-19 Test or Proof of Vaccination to enter Hammertown. Not sure if this is true or not??? If it is, this race is going to go tits up!!!

2Driver

Reaction score
You think this is bad? I was just reading that KOH is going to require a Negative C-19 Test or Proof of Vaccination to enter Hammertown. Not sure if this is true or not??? If it is, this race is going to go tits up!!!

Like I have said, sadly there will be no returning to the “way it was”.

This is the beginning of a forever changed way of life, just like post 911, mark my word.

Brobee

Reaction score
When I was out there on Halloween this year I took my sons 170 out to a little spot off of London Bridge rd to let the boys do a little riding. While we were there, two sheriffs pull up and ask if I have my use permit. We use this little spot every time we take the little Rzr out and this was the first time I’ve heard of needing a permit. I went online on my phone and paid the $20 and that’s that for a year. I hadn’t heard anything before about this and haven’t seen any Leo out there since.

Is this the same permit the race requires?
IMG_3846.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2Driver

Reaction score
When I was out there on Halloween this year I took my sons 170 out to a little spot off of London Bridge rd to let the boys do a little riding. While we were there, two sheriffs pull up and ask if I have my use permit. We use this little spot every time we take the little Rzr out and this was the first time I’ve heard of needing a permit. I went online on my phone and paid the $20 and that’s that for a year. I hadn’t heard anything before about this and haven’t seen any Leo out there since.

Is this the same permit the race requires? View attachment 958224

No that is a permit for Arizona State Land trust access. The race is on BLM and Im sure it is a one-time event on BLM charge and not a ” pass”.

Ive been on az state land my whole life and never heard of being asked for the permit. If you have a azgf hunting license it works too, just not sure if it works if you are not hunting.

If I added up all the fucking passes I need to stand on unimproved public dirt or swim in a lake It would be ridiculous.

Lavey5150

Just one more
Reaction score
What a f'ing joke, it's the wide open Dez how in godhell is that going to be enforced...:rolleyes:

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
I’m out. First year I won’t go watch any of it. My neighbors decided not to race as well. @420HOA

jones performance

Reaction score

yup

2Driver

Reaction score
Wow. wonder what caused the reversal?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I was considering going out towards Bouse and setting up camp out there.. anyone know a nice big flat spot that isn’t too far away from
Where they run?

2Driver

Reaction score
I was considering going out towards Bouse and setting up camp out there.. anyone know a nice big flat spot that isn’t too far away from
Where they run?

There are only 2 places in bouse and both will be bumper to bumper campers and the action there is not really worth the time IMO. It will be super dusty this year.

Access both places off Swansea rd. Take the left at the rr crossing in Bouse by the military tanks head straight back and go left at the last real left I think it is Rayder rd which will run into Swansea rd. You will come up on the course where the course does a U and heads back out. That is a spectator area.
The other area is to continue on swansea rd toward the aqua duct about another 2-3 miles on graded dirt to a 2 hundred yard spectator area along the course. It’s between the road and the course and has midway pit traffic on the road, so it can get super dusty too. You can’t just stop anywhere along Swansea Rd and watch the race the LEO or BITD will be on you in minutes

Believe it or not they run radar on the dirt road during the race weekend. LOL Cops, BLM, Sheriff, & Border patrol will be in force getting in their OT - it’s 25 mph. Swansea Rd is closed for the race right after the spectator area by normal race mile 34-ish. To get a spot at either place I would be there at least a day or 2 before. Again not the best place to see the race. IMO.

See the old race mile markers 34 and 37.5 for the spectator areas. Mile markers will change this year due to race being shortened by some 25 miles I suspect.

63708E13-1C35-4E7F-8988-AD12EC8213D2.png

Last edited:

Wayn-o

Reaction score
Parking and spectating fee has been waived now per BITD

cakemoto

Reaction score
I was going to make a decision tomorrow.how many are still going?

cakemoto

Reaction score
Yeah I’m gonna head out and camp I’m gonna leave Phoenix 6AM on Friday