WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

450Rs year's & Updates

skydog

Reaction score
Hi guys just wondering model years for the 450Rs? 1st year was 2019? They are shipping 2021s now? When's next model year release? I sure don't like how the engines move so much in ruff water. Has there been any updates to the 450Rs since release date? Getting close to ordering two of them and if next model year almost here I will wait.

Thank you Skydog

Bullhead bully

Reaction score
Hi guys just wondering model years for the 450Rs? 1st year was 2019? They are shipping 2021s now? When's next model year release? I sure don't like how the engines move so much in ruff water. Has there been any updates to the 450Rs since release date? Getting close to ordering two of them and if next model year almost here I will wait.

Thank you Skydog
Unlike Boat’s and cars OB motors model year really doesn’t seem to matter. On the mid section it shows a year built....19,20,21, etc.

I’ve never really cared much about it. When it went in to service and total hours are important for used motors.
With new 450s I believe they are still filling orders ( not many in stock ) so you probably would get a 21 number on the midsection

In all of the motors I bought the year built was on the motors at time of manufacturing. If they are in inventory then a lag is possible.
Hope that helps