WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

4K Fire Stick $25

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
I was perusing the Daily Deals text sent to me and one of the items was a Fire Stick for $35. No bargain, but as I scrolled the page I saw the 4K fire stick for $49. Again, no bargain, but there was a coupon code for $25 off. Now that’s a bargain. The 4K stick has larger storage for a few more apps, 4K, and has a remote with a programable power button. How can I say no?

The coupon code is: 4KFIRETV

I guess I should say the Fire Stick deal is at Amazon.

Last edited:

ULTRA 94

Reaction score
I was perusing the Daily Deals text sent to me and one of the items was a Fire Stick for $35. No bargain, but as I scrolled the page I saw the 4K fire stick for $49. Again, no bargain, but there was a coupon code for $25 off. Now that’s a bargain. The 4K stick has larger storage for a few more apps, 4K, and has a remote with a programable power button. How can I say no?

The coupon code is: 4KFIRETV
Thanks for looking out! I just ordered 1 for under $27 with tax & shipped. Code worked fine.

Waterheater

Reaction score
I got mine yesterday. My remote quit working on the last one. Was going to order a new remote, then seen this. A couple of dollars more and have the 4k.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Meaney77

Reaction score
Coupon code not working for me either, I was going to order 2 for my motorhome.

C-2

Reaction score
Yeah I think that deal is over, no go here

Icky

Reaction score
Best buy was offering these at that price to its members around Christmas a couple different times. I ended up buying one for each tv

bowtiejunkie

Reaction score
Code worked for me yesterday afternoon. Thanks for the heads up on this deal :thumbs up:

Meaney77

Reaction score
I brought one from home to try in my MH over New Years when we were camping in the desert and it worked perfect using my IPhone as a hot spot.

redone76

Reaction score
When I go to check out and put the coupon code in 4kfiretv it says it’s not valid at this time. Only one device is in my cart
Code worked for me this morning...$27.36 out the door. Had to put the code in all caps by the way

Meaney77

Reaction score
Code worked for me this morning...$27.36 out the door. Had to put the code in all caps by the way
Very strange... I just tried again and still no luck. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that I already have 3 of them? Maybe its for people who havent purchased in the past?

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
I tried to order another one, but it said the promo code was already used.

wallnutz

Reaction score
Worked for me just now. Thanks for the heads up!!!

E4L

Reaction score
So I have a question for you guys if you have a smart tv do you need a fire stick?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redone76

Reaction score
Very strange... I just tried again and still no luck. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that I already have 3 of them? Maybe its for people who havent purchased in the past?
Not sure...I have 2 firesticks and a firebox. Also a Prime member.

Meaney77

Reaction score
Do you have to be a member of "daily deals"? Still not working for me and also a prime member. I even went as far as calling Amazon Customer service and they wouldn't honor it without a screenshot of the coupon code.

If you have screenshot, maybe post it and try calling back to see if they will honor the discount.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
So I have a question for you guys if you have a smart tv do you need a fire stick?

no, you don’t need one. Just download whatever app you want unto the smart tv and it will work.

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
Do you have to be a member of "daily deals"? Still not working for me and also a prime member. I even went as far as calling Amazon Customer service and they wouldn't honor it without a screenshot of the coupon code.

If you have screenshot, maybe post it and try calling back to see if they will honor the discount.
Yea I am not having luck either

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Prime member here as well and not working for me...just my luck.

Meaney77

Reaction score
I think the offer only works if you haven't purchased in the past.
2020-01-16_9-21-53.jpg

Reactions: C-2

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Prim member and never have purchased one in the past...still no worky for me.

upload_2020-1-16_10-6-39.png

fishing fool

Reaction score
I have never ordered one before and it did not work for me........

Meaney77

Reaction score
So kinda funny, I called Amazon Customer Service to better understand why the promo code wasnt working for me. After a going back and forth with them and showing them the error message I received, they were able to over ride the issue and honor the purchase on 1 new 4K fire stick.

fishing fool

Reaction score
I think I am going to spend some time on the phone...... At least I'm getting paid to shop.

So kinda funny, I called Amazon Customer Service to better understand why the promo code wasnt working for me. After a going back and forth with them and showing them the error message I received, they were able to over ride the issue and honor the purchase on 1 new 4K fire stick.

fishing fool

Reaction score
On the phone with them now....... 15min and waiting, it's a problem on their side.

fishing fool

Reaction score
It worked...... They were unable to get me the promo discount thru amazon so they just refunded me the money before I ordered it. I ordered it for $53.80 and am recieving a refund for $25.........

Not bad for a few minutes on the phone....

Now how do I use this firestick and what can it do for me?

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

Maybe...

I have set these up on a Sony, Samsung, and an LG TV. Every TV has different software. The LG was a brand new smart TV, we put in out at the river, and we couldn't download jack shit to it! The Samsung was a little better, and my Sony was probably the best, I got the most apps on it.

But not a single one of these TV's would let me install every app i wanted on it. The 4k Firestick took every single app I wanted.

The 4k stick has a power button, that will turn a smart TV on and off with the stick. The 4K power button can also be configured to turn your audio system on and off, and control the volume as well! (it took at little doing to get my old Yamaha receiver configured, but I eventually got it done).

So now instead of having a TV remote and a receiver remote, I have everything all in one remote and I can watch whatever I want. From Disney + to the Motor Trend channel. From HBO to Showtime and Netflix. You name it, the Firestick takes it. Volume control included...

Fucking awesome!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Well she just told me to go pound sand...bitch