WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

4th of July

JLG614

Signature Garage Design / Epoxy Flooring
Reaction score
Who’s ready for the 4th?! I’ll be out in havasu getting some video to put together an edit! Message me on here if you want to get some shots🤘🏼

MagicMan

Reaction score
Were down here through the weekend. PSA dont count on dining out, several restaurants are shutting down or providing delivery and takeout only. No public order that I know of, but we called a couple places cha-bones, shugrues, Javelinas, boathouse grill, angelinas etc..

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
Was that river Dave on the way to pick up his new poontoon

Dirtbag

Reaction score
will be on the water as well.....is thompson bay having the firework show again? we have sat in the bay for 3 straight years its an amazing show!

New to boating

Reaction score
Were down here through the weekend. PSA dont count on dining out, several restaurants are shutting down or providing delivery and takeout only. No public order that I know of, but we called a couple places cha-bones, shugrues, Javelinas, boathouse grill, angelinas etc..

The most recent order refers to Bars..... so are the places you reference above all going to be closed?

bocco

Reaction score
Staying home. The Sac Delta will be a complete cluster.

Havasu Surfer

Reaction score
Plan is to launch Friday and Sunday. Play the rest of the week by weather and peeps. Stocking up on BBQ since most of our favorite places being closed. Be safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

River918

Reaction score
Havasu July 1st through the 8th. On the water Thursday and Friday, staying at the rental house Saturday to avoid the craziness. Can't beat this view for the fireworks show. Back on the water Sunday and Monday.
6bd79beb-16f4-4466-acef-ed7052c96c9a.f10.jpg

Last edited: