WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

5 cops shot in phili....

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
This didn't start this week, this year or even this decade.
The Great Divider set this in motion. :mad:
I don't give him credit, he was nothing more than "Oz, the great and powerful". Smoke, mirrors and bullshit. He definitely gave it a good swift kick though.
Even when I was a punk ass, dumb, menace to society, I still gave respect to the enforcers of the laws I broke. I still treated them as humans. If I was in their presence, it was because I did something to warrant their attention. There seems to be no respect, and no accountability. That cannot be from one 2 term chump.
I don't know what it is, or what caused it, but it happened between my Nam era parents and my kids. Somehow I think my generation dropped the ball, at it saddens me to say that:(

boatpi

Reaction score
Love it, all of the brainless Blood Dogs standing on the porch and will not go inside. Maybe a courtesy round will find its way to one of those bozos head. "You can't fix stupid"

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I don't give him credit, he was nothing more than "Oz, the great and powerful". Smoke, mirrors and bullshit. He definitely gave it a good swift kick though.
Even when I was a punk ass, dumb, menace to society, I still gave respect to the enforcers of the laws I broke. I still treated them as humans. If I was in their presence, it was because I did something to warrant their attention. There seems to be no respect, and no accountability. That cannot be from one 2 term chump.
I don't know what it is, or what caused it, but it happened between my Nam era parents and my kids. Somehow I think my generation dropped the ball, at it saddens me to say that:(

It's the libturd media which is 90% of it all. 70% of the population is programmed by it and they put the peddle to the floor when the bath house hustler was elected.

The bottom line is.................our populace is dumb as fuck. :(

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
This is a "Nice" part of Philly where a drug dealer's house is being storm-trooped. I would hate to live in the bad part of town. :eek:

BONER

Reaction score

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Sad...

Interesting to me that the governor apparently had a response pre planned... I mean, you do not suddenly come up with dozens of initiatives.

http://www.governor.pa.gov/newsroom/pennsylvania-governor-wolf-to-sign-sweeping-executive-order-to-reduce-gun-violence/?fbclid=IwAR2sMcVYf-vjdt_8l7xmHOSGoW2a46fe0ZQumJj7xmRts8pcOEUO-Zedbtk
Good, more laws.
Why don't they make it illegal to shoot a law enforcement officer?

Oh, that's right, it already is illegal.

A sheet of paper may gain them votes, or make them feel warm and fuzzy, but it won't stop a bullet nor people's intent to do harm otherwise.

Long Way Home

Dog Days of Summer!
Reaction score
This is not about the right, left or the middle. It's about our drug laws, they are ineffective.
This is about a drug dealer protecting the his/her's drugs and money from the government. It's a lifestyle and they are trying to protect his/her livelihood.

rcmike

Reaction score
A sheet of paper may gain them votes, or make them feel warm and fuzzy, but it won't stop a bullet nor people's intent to do harm otherwise.
What I posted on another forum..

So to be sure I understand this, he decides today to sign this executive order, while on the same day there is a shooting in Philly where police tried to bust a drug dealer, and got shot.

If only those guns were illegal, then the police would not need to worry about the illegal guns when they are trying to arrest someone for distribution for illegal drugs... Because of course, people who deal in illegal drugs would obviously obey they laws regarding guns..

2Driver

Reaction score
It's the libturd media which is 90% of it all. 70% of the population is programmed by it and they put the peddle to the floor when the bath house hustler was elected.

The bottom line is.................our populace is dumb as fuck. :(

Whats the evening news without Lester Holt and a “cops abused an innocent man” story.

SixD9R

Reaction score

Carlson-jet

Reaction score
So they will get this fella and release him on bail. lol

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
If only those guns were illegal, then the police would not need to worry about the illegal guns when they are trying to arrest someone for distribution for illegal drugs... Because of course, people who deal in illegal drugs would obviously obey they laws regarding guns..

IMG_0226.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Carlson-jet

Reaction score
Do the police get paid overtime for a stand off with these criminals?:rolleyes: Toss a flash grenade along with teargas into the home and get it over with.:(
Ya, That's not going to go over very well as the riots will ensue if he dies.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Sounds like all cops and suspects have been extracted from the house. Only person still in there is the shooter. My guess is they will fill that house with as much gas as possible without setting it on fire and smoke him out. Hopefully they have plenty of armored vehicles in place so they can position themselves between jackass and the public. If he comes out fighting, so be it. If he comes out giving up, then the tax payers can expect to pay for this turds housing and food for years to come.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Sounds like all cops and suspects have been extracted from the house. Only person still in there is the shooter. My guess is they will fill that house with as much gas as possible without setting it on fire and smoke him out. Hopefully they have plenty of armored vehicles in place so they can position themselves between jackass and the public. If he comes out fighting, so be it. If he comes out giving up, then the tax payers can expect to pay for this turds housing and food for years to come.
Ok, seeing controlled use of napalm being the best multi-purpose tool. Homeless camps, dope fiends, dope dealers...etc. Shake the Etch A Sketch and start over.

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Wtf is wrong with people. Swear there must be something in the water.... toss a couple grenades in there and burn his ass alive.

Carlson-jet

Reaction score
So I was listening to a scan feed on this. During the operation, another double shooting happened just around the corner. Crazy times.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I like living out a ways...you only hear gunfire in the weeks before season. Zero your sights with your rounds and rifles.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
These people should have been shot

https://www.foxnews.com/us/crowd-of-onlookers-taunt-police-during-philadelphia-standoff-reports

Onlookers were seen taunting and throwing things at Philadelphia police Wednesday night amid a wild shootout and subsequent standoff that saw six cops wounded, and video posted online shows one woman shoving a police officer making his way to the scene.

Philadelphia’s KYW-TV reporter Alexandria Hoff described on Twitter Wednesday night how a crowd of people bordering the blocked off active shooter scene allegedly harassed officers.

"I mentioned this at 10 and since I was harassed during that live shot, I’ll mention it here, too," Hoff said on Twitter. "A major moment of disappointment this evening was watching a crowd of people taunt police officers, laughing and yelling at them in the midst of the gunfire."

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

https://www.foxnews.com/us/crowd-of-onlookers-taunt-police-during-philadelphia-standoff-reports

Onlookers were seen taunting and throwing things at Philadelphia police Wednesday night amid a wild shootout and subsequent standoff that saw six cops wounded, and video posted online shows one woman shoving a police officer making his way to the scene.

Philadelphia’s KYW-TV reporter Alexandria Hoff described on Twitter Wednesday night how a crowd of people bordering the blocked off active shooter scene allegedly harassed officers.

"I mentioned this at 10 and since I was harassed during that live shot, I’ll mention it here, too," Hoff said on Twitter. "A major moment of disappointment this evening was watching a crowd of people taunt police officers, laughing and yelling at them in the midst of the gunfire."
Times have changed, and the police have been muzzled, unable to do their job. 20 years ago I got a ticket for "Aiding and Abetting", for being at a street race. 120$. These pricks are taunting guys involved in a standoff situation, and they get nothing. They're upset because their hommie drug dealer is getting harrassed...

This prick should have been taken out in a body bag, not cuffs. Old west justice may not have been perfect, but it was efficient.

Bring back the gallows and public hangings...bad guys won't feel near as brazen.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Will they frisk him when he comes out? Is that legal? Better google it first to be sure, eh?:eek::rolleyes:

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
So how long y'all think it will take some street corner rapper to put together a tribute to this gangsta hero? Immortalizing him as a martyr. A folk hero for taking out the mean men in blue......:rolleyes:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
So how long y'all think it will take some street corner rapper to put together a tribute to this gangsta hero? Immortalizing him as a martyr. A folk hero for taking out the mean men in blue......:rolleyes:
Doesn't he need to be dead to be a martyr?

Somebody should give him a hand with that part...

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Couldn't agree more! I think the illustrious BO put this in motion when he praised Black Lives Matter leaders and never condemned them for chanting about killing cops. Kamala Harris just said yesterday that police gunned down an innocent man in Ferguson. It's talk like that that make shitbags believe that LEOs actually target black people across the board. The majority of cops in Philly are black!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Couldn't agree more! I think the illustrious BO put this in motion when he praised Black Lives Matter leaders and never condemned them for chanting about killing cops. Kamala Harris just said yesterday that police gunned down an innocent man in Ferguson. It's talk like that that make shitbags believe that LEOs actually target black people across the board. The majority of cops in Philly are black!
I didn't ever read about an innocent black man being shot in Ferguson...just a suspected thief getting shot while reaching for an officer's side arm. In pre-school and kindergarten we are taught to keep our hands to ourselves. Maybe he skipped those lessons?