WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

$5 million? Really.

motormonkey

Reaction score
5 million was the number to get the pipe line back. Seems a bargain for not updating system in 30 years and get America back on track.

Reactions: DWC

2Driver

Reaction score
That will keep you in Stolichnaya for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: DWC

motormonkey

Reaction score
The real question is, when we paid Doctor Evil did we screw em with doge coin or Bitcoin. Maybe Vento or Pay pal friends and family. I'm guessing Target and Walmart gift cards.

TexasJet

Reaction score
I think Colonial paid the ransom, not the government.

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
Does seem like a bargain. My insurance guy who is also a good friend had another client get hacked. Hackers took down their system and demanded 5M to release it. The client had cyber insurance which not only paid for a negotiator to work with the hackers but paid them out too. Got everything back for 2M. Paid them in bitcoin... Was not a very large company. Revenue of maybe 50M.

I now have cyber insurance lol.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Get ready to Rub those two brain cells together Mr Valentine....

Where do the subsidies that the Koch brothers and she’ll come from?

Don’t worry, take you’re time with this one 😂

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Get ready to Rub those two brain cells together Mr Valentine....

Where do the subsidies that the Koch brothers and she’ll come from?

Don’t worry, take you’re time with this one 😂
Ha Ha..Couldn't care less about where the $$$ came from...lol 😂

I see you were in my hood getting gas the other day. You should have stopped for a beer. 🍻😂

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Ha Ha..Couldn't care less about where the $$$ came from...lol 😂

I see you were in my hood getting gas the other day. You should have stopped for a beer. 🍻😂
I don’t drink and drive Valentine. Thanks for the offer tho 😘

spectras only

Reaction score
The US only negotiates with certain terrorists.
I'm ready when these cyber hackers shut the entire banking system down, keeping cash under my mattress. Just in case. 🤔 🤣
Saw on the news Elon doesn't take bitcoin anymore for Tesla purchases. Does he know something we don't?

DLC

Reaction score
When you pay the dirt bag terrorists do you get a receipt? That’s going to be a difficult write off on the next IRS audit!

they will make the 5 mil back due to the increased costs

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Biden covered for Putin on this deal when he released a statement that the hackers are in Russia but that the Russian government wasn’t apart of it.

It’s a total BS statement. Putin absolutely was in on it but because a percentage of this money floats up to Putin he tolerates it.

Russia Russia Russia!

RandyH

Huge Member
Reaction score
Vlad says THANK YOU america....my 1.4 billion dollar castle needs a new air handling system...

Vlads billion dollar castle.jpg

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Does seem like a bargain. My insurance guy who is also a good friend had another client get hacked. Hackers took down their system and demanded 5M to release it. The client had cyber insurance which not only paid for a negotiator to work with the hackers but paid them out too. Got everything back for 2M. Paid them in bitcoin... Was not a very large company. Revenue of maybe 50M.

I now have cyber insurance lol.

A functioning backup for your systems is cheaper than insurance.

240Hallett

Reaction score
I'm ready when these cyber hackers shut the entire banking system down, keeping cash under my mattress. Just in case. 🤔 🤣
Saw on the news Elon doesn't take bitcoin anymore for Tesla purchases. Does he know something we don't?
I would imagine he knows a lot that we don’t… Including how to make a shit ton of money.