WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

5th wheel ceramic coating in vegas

Riverryder

Reaction score
Who’s the go to in vegas? @Justsomeguy talked me into it. I’ll try the 5th wheel first! Getting di water system for washing this week. Want the 5th wheel done so it doesn’t take me 5 hours to wash it like last time.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Who’s the go to in vegas? @Justsomeguy talked me into it. I’ll try the 5th wheel first! Getting di water system for washing this week. Want the 5th wheel done so it doesn’t take me 5 hours to wash it like last time.

5 hrs. doesn't sound bad. Can you imagine how long it must take RD to wash his motor home and trailer!

Justsomeguy

Reaction score
I just sent it to your Instagram direct. Madhouse customs.

81Sprint

Reaction score
Bob Moses for sure, Matt did my Wrangler and a few of my friends vehicles. I've seen the work they do on RV's and it is impressive.

BIGRED9158

Reaction score

You want me to drive out there and check them out for you😏

Riverryder

Reaction score
Thanks guy gonna head down to check bob moses today. Told him he was quiet popular with you guys on here he was stoked

Riverryder

Reaction score
Well I went with Bob Moses. Matt is great he took the time to walk me thru what it is they do and try help me understand what the snake oil in a little vile is all about.
Picked it up before work this morning. So didn’t really get to do a real good walk around. But it did turn out great!!
EBEB56C1-AD28-4845-BFE4-43BEDE3B103F.jpeg
AEB1443B-7F6C-402A-8938-F1824D7D4DBB.jpeg

Thanks to @Justsomeguy who JUST doesn’t shut the hell up about ceramic coating.

Last edited:

702sandman

Reaction score
After ceramic is applied does it leave those small superficial scratches still when it’s washed regularly ?

Justsomeguy

Reaction score
After ceramic is applied does it leave those small superficial scratches still when it’s washed regularly ?
It's harder, but it still happens. Its not impenetrable, ppf is probably better for that. That's why washing techniques is also important, as is ceramic maintenance.

2 bucket wash. Break what you're washing into 4 sections. MIT touches one section goes in dirty bucket with a grit gard(think of a washboard) then it goes into the clean bucket before going back on the paint to section 2.

I have 5 pads. One for each section and one for the bottom 6" where most dirt attaches.

I personally have never done the maintenance detail. But after 3 full years going on 4 it still holds up well, but some swirls have come back. Bed sides from in and out of the bed. Front of the boat where people get in and out.

I will do a light polish this year and recoat.

702sandman

Reaction score
It's harder, but it still happens. Its not impenetrable, ppf is probably better for that. That's why washing techniques is also important, as is ceramic maintenance.

2 bucket wash. Break what you're washing into 4 sections. MIT touches one section goes in dirty bucket with a grit gard(think of a washboard) then it goes into the clean bucket before going back on the paint to section 2.

I have 5 pads. One for each section and one for the bottom 6" where most dirt attaches.

I personally have never done the maintenance detail. But after 3 full years going on 4 it still holds up well, but some swirls have come back. Bed sides from in and out of the bed. Front of the boat where people get in and out.

I will do a light polish this year and recoat.
Great info thank you