WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

6 more days..........

Nordie

Reaction score
I was just discussing this with my wife. Sports used to bring everyone together on a common ground, no matter your political beliefs. Now that has been divided, and exactly why I am done with sports.

CobraDave

Reaction score
I’ve come to love football and I hate when politics get mixed in. I’ll still watch it and am excited for the season to start. It’s not looking good for the Patriots. I’m not sure what to make of my Rams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Fvck these multimillionaire “players” and the morally corrupt league that embraces and gives money to BLM in support of their avowed Marxist beliefs.

Supporting the league supports BLM.

Let your conscience be your guide and rudder in this life and country

retaocleg

Reaction score
and they have the cover of no fans in the seats to hide the decline of fans......

LuauLounge

Reaction score
For the last 5 months, we have filled our sports watching time with other activities. Once this BS all returns to some level of normal, how many people are going to continue in their "new" activities rather than returning to sports?
Fall/Winter sports are going to have an advantage, but MLB may take a bigger hit.

TexasJet

Reaction score
I just read there is a "black national anthem ". They are going to play it before the US National Anthem. FUCK PRO SPORTS!!!!!!

Edit: To clarify, this was from an article about pro football.

Last edited: