WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

60 Minutes Sunday Evening will be Lake Mead water drought

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
I can’t speak for lake mead but to say we have a water shortage in Ca is man made BS. Several lakes in Ca are empty and will remain empty for 10 yrs. For dam modifications. Seems to me that would be a high priority. Also we keep building new homes. We spent billions on a rail way to know where. We have this thing called big blue( the freaking ocean that’s allegedly rising). Maybe we could have spent the billions on desalination and start hacking away at the rising sea. Just my thoughts.
Stop using common sense. Yore embarrassing yourself, lol.

grumpy88

Reaction score
Only thing i took from it was the crit members should be looking into where all the money went ! If Arizona bought that much water from them parker should be the Monte Carlo of the west !

2Driver

Reaction score
Only thing i took from it was the crit members should be looking into where all the money went ! If Arizona bought that much water from them parker should be the Monte Carlo of the west !

Except they are a clan system and most of it goes to a hand full of families.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Just read an article from the Hill which was very light on details, but according to the article, the plan is to raise lake Mead by 16' over the next two years though conservation. All five agencies involved have signed the agreement and have pledged $100 million to be matched by the feds. The plan is to save 500,000 acre ft. over two years which will raise Mead by 16' by the end of 2023.