WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

67 Mustang Gt

vegasDodge

Reaction score
This 1967 Mustang Fastback Gt. It is a 63A-Fastback w/ Standard Interior, was originally Silver Frost-has been repainted red w/ white, 2A Black Standard buckets, 16M-16th day of December 1966 manufacture date, DSO of Des Moines IA, Axle code 1-3.00:1 standard differential, and a trans code of 5-4 speed manual top loader. This is a numbers matching 289 4V A code car. This fastback has the Gt Equipment Group Options, Fog Lights, Front Disc Brakes, Gt Badging, and rear valance for exhaust. What is rare is that this car has no power steering and has been upgraded with dealer options such as original high performance exhaust manifolds, dual quads, malory ignition, and a healthy cam. This pony packs a punch! This is truly a great car for someone who loves history and cars. The car is a fun car to drive and show. The exterior is in good shape with great gloss shine, no dents or dings, however, there are a few nicks and a few scratches. The interior is in great original shape with some wear on the carpets and a small rip in each front seat on the seams-easily fixed. The AM radio still works as well as all lights. The car has a small oil leak from the pan of the motor. This is a better than average condition car, not a 100 point show car, but a great quality car that can be enjoyed by an investors, collectors, and/or car lovers of all ages. I have had a top half engine rebuild in the last 200 miles. Both carburetors have had kits in the last year and a half. I put in a new 10 inch performance clutch. It has new 3" exhaust with flowmaster 40 series. The wheels are 17inch torque thrust II's with BFG rubber, and are near new. There is a couple of spots on the rears where the fender wells rubbed the edge of the tires-Could use a set of air shocks in the rear. This is truly a fun car to hear and drive! The cam sounds so good and the car gets a ton of attention!

***This posting is for a good buddy of mine, figured someone on here might be interested. They are also on FleaBay. If you would like more info, contact me or this post and I will get you his number.

Attachments

• mustang11.JPG
    mustang11.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 322
  • mustang22.JPG
    mustang22.JPG
    16 KB · Views: 319
  • mustang33.JPG
    mustang33.JPG
    14.1 KB · Views: 313
Last edited:

vegasDodge

Reaction score
I believe he is looking for 24k or something of that nature.

vegasDodge

Reaction score
It sure is.. I KNOW for a fact he is willing to let it go for 24k now. Everything this guy owns is in MINT condition.