WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

70 yr old dies 15 minutes after Covid vaccine

spectras only

Reaction score
The "experts" can't tell you that the vaccine will keep your from getting the virus. The "experts" can't tell you the vaccine won't kill you.

Looks like people should be observed a little bit longer after the jab. 🤔 "The incident occurred approximately 25 minutes after he was vaccinated, and following the required 15 minute observation period where he exhibited no adverse reactions or any distress," reads an emailed statement sent to Fox News. "Initial indications are that the man did not have any allergic reaction to the vaccine."

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
There is this little thing called coincidence ya know.

Taboma

Reaction score
And for today's click bait, here's Fox News :rolleyes:

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Zucker reiterated that the recently approved vaccines are safe, which is also the larger consensus held among public health experts. The health commissioner said vaccines, mask use and social distancing will help to ultimately conquer the pandemic.

If that is a safe vaccine, I got a bridge in Siberia ill sell ya.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

2Driver

Reaction score
ok 100 out of 27M. .00005 would be acceptable and that would be 1,350

Andy B.

Reaction score
Be nice if we actually had the real numbers but we won't just like in the other thread about the inflated case numbers!!! Pandemic my ass all just to take out a man who wanted Americans first fuck all you lying libotards!!!
And when this started back in March of last year when some doctors treated their patients HCL and other meds just think of the lives that could have been saved!!!! No money in that they were shut down by big pharma and the media again fuck you liberals and your agenda!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Yeah I'm pissed friends lost their business, lives everything for a fucking liefuck you!!!!!!

2Driver

Reaction score
I prefer that it would be you 1 out of 27,000,000 than me :p Lived to the ripe age of 74, not going to take my chances with a not yet proven cocktail in my bloodstream.🤔;)

Every fucking interaction today makes you ask, is this bullshit or not. From a car repair to stock analysis to pandemic medicine; Is the information real or are they greasing my ass. :)

Last edited: