WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

73 Spectra 20 Jet

HavAZd

Reaction score
I have decided to sell my 73 Spectra 20 jet. It has a 468 Chevy and Berkeley jet. Both are rebuilt and in fact still breaking in. The motor has a Holley 850 carb, Edelbrock Torker manifold, Mallory ignition and runs very strong. The boat was painted when I bought it and the upholstery was 'new'.

I stripped out the old floor, cleaned it up, re-resined it and added a ski locker. I also put aluminum tanks in it.

The trailer is the original and has one new axle and I have added a winch mount and swing away UFP hitch. All five tires were new last year so have under 1000 miles on them.

I am at Emerald Cove now (Thurs Oct 11) through Saturday the 13th and the boat is here (even though its raining at the moment).

Asking $5500. Robb, 928-208-3299 or havasu108@gmail are the best ways to reach me.

PA070075.jpg

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
Sweet boat. Any interest in trading for a 94 YJ Wrangler?

HavAZd

Reaction score
No thanks to trading for a Jeep. My plan is to sell this boat and my Samurai in order to get a deck boat.

Here's a shot of the new deck and alum tank from one side. I also replaced the bulkhead under the deck. It has the access point and cut outs for 10" subwoofers that I have not put in.

P5230037.jpg

Last edited: