WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

79 degrees in Mesa AZ today, Lake time II Sunday Funday

cave

Reaction score
Since the bote is still together :D I said to myself, self, lets go to the lake again. Good Call too!

21816_4236842290566_524584805_n.jpg

538239_4236845130637_1831448774_n.jpg

644367_4236846130662_2004639265_n.jpg

I love Arizona. :D:thumbup: Got my 1st sunburn of the season too.:grumble:

I'm still breaking in the engine so its a tame ride. Come on along...

Last edited by a moderator:

white tortilla

Reaction score
wheres the busy coves/hangout at sag? i only ever boat at parker but im workin on it in tempe this week, mabye head there to check out the lake

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
Awesome Jimmy!

Damn right i love Arizona too, here was one of my views today on the other side of them mountains in the background.

Working on the weekend sux :D but another day of 40 and sun

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361159565.781407.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cave

Reaction score
wheres the busy coves/hangout at sag? i only ever boat at parker but im workin on it in tempe this week, mabye head there to check out the lake
The upper lake has a few family type beaches. All the way dam near to the upper dam is sandy beach. Thats the party spot. Nows the time to run your boat. In a few more weeks we will be in the 80s. Wake boats will be tearing up the water.

Awesome Jimmy!

Damn right i love Arizona too, here was one of my views today on the other side of them mountains in the background.

Working on the weekend sux :D but another day of 40 and sun

View attachment 251401
Kinda cool that this is the same day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Since the bote is still together :D I said to myself, self, lets go to the lake again. Good Call too!

21816_4236842290566_524584805_n.jpg

538239_4236845130637_1831448774_n.jpg

644367_4236846130662_2004639265_n.jpg

I love Arizona. :D:thumbup: Got my 1st sunburn of the season too.:grumble:

I'm still breaking in the engine so its a tame ride. Come on along...

cool:thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The husb and I were talking about checking out some of the other local lakes (after being here for over 5 years :rolleyes). What can you tell me about Sag? We've only been to Pleasant - only one time earlier this month - because our ride is a bit small for that water. We've been there plenty on friend's boats (which are much larger) and have seen how brutal the water can get if the wind kicks up or even just in the middle of summer. We were there on that day that something like 8 boats sunk and it was pretty scary. Is that the same situation at Sag? Looks like you guys take smaller boats, so maybe it's different? I really want to check out Sag and Canyon Lakes....

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Whatever you do, don't bother with Apache. I understand that much like Parker, it is closed.

Last edited:

Reaction score
The husb and I were talking about checking out some of the other local lakes (after being here for over 5 years :rolleyes). What can you tell me about Sag? We've only been to Pleasant - only one time earlier this month - because our ride is a bit small for that water. We've been there plenty on friend's boats (which are much larger) and have seen how brutal the water can get if the wind kicks up or even just in the middle of summer. We were there on that day that something like 8 boats sunk and it was pretty scary. Is that the same situation at Sag? Looks like you guys take smaller boats, so maybe it's different? I really want to check out Sag and Canyon Lakes....

What do you want to know Mel? Sag doesn't any where near as bad as the washing machine. It can get rough durning the summer when all the roll ball boats are out. For the most part it's ok. We don't fool with driving around all day, we head to the back and hang out on sandy beach. Good group of locals, summer brings different crowds but for the most part everyone knows everyone. Come down one day, you guys would enjoy the party. Much like the sand bar, people are cool, kiddos having fun, music and dancing.

I boated it in my 18 kachina for years, the ultra will do just fine.

We have a deal coming up at Bartlett in April, you and the hubby would like that place. Everyone camps, hangs out, etc. although its camping and I know how you yuppie chicks are. :D

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What do you want to know Mel? Sag doesn't any where near as bad as the washing machine. It can get rough durning the summer when all the roll ball boats are out. For the most part it's ok. We don't fool with driving around all day, we head to the back and hang out on sandy beach. Good group of locals, summer brings different crowds but for the most part everyone knows everyone. Come down one day, you guys would enjoy the party. Much like the sand bar, people are cool, kiddos having fun, music and dancing.

I boated it in my 18 kachina for years, the ultra will do just fine.

We have a deal coming up at Bartlett in April, you and the hubby would like that place. Everyone camps, hangs out, etc. although its camping and I know how you yuppie chicks are. :D

Yep -- this is what I want to know. Thanks! Would definitely like to hook up with you guys out there at some point. April is doubtful though as tax season ends on the 16th and then we're off to the river, then off to Havasu, ect.... Thank goodness too because this "yuppie chick" just hates camping *pfft* :rolleyes ;) :fighting:

:D

cave

Reaction score
UB, you and the hubby are more than welcome. Once it warms up, all the smaller coves will fill up ful of families at the SAG. Left side of Sandy Beach were the Bodt Shots easy ups are is were you will find the locals.

Saturday, April 6th, is when most will be out for our annual summer kick off at Bartlett. You and you man should really make it out for that Saturday. Meet some locals. If you can. No need to camp. Besides who wanys to see fositty moon walk or do the hustle.:D

The night stuff, lol. Not to manny Hammers here, we be marathon participants.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
UB, you and the hubby are more than welcome. Once it warms up, all the smaller coves will fill up ful of families at the SAG. Left side of Sandy Beach were the Bodt Shots easy ups are is were you will find the locals.

Saturday, April 6th, is when most will be out for our annual summer kick off at Bartlett. You and you man should really make it out for that Saturday. Meet some locals. If you can. No need to camp. Besides who wanys to see fositty moon walk or do the hustle.:D

The night stuff, lol. Not to manny Hammers here, we be marathon participants.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

thank you for the invite!! FoSitty is talking out of his ass again, btw, i love camping. The Saturday before the end of tax season is a no-go for us, as it's last minute crunch-time for those cpa dorks. Other than that, it all sounds great -- this is going to be on the top of the to-do list this year. I'll hit you guys up later on so that we can hopefully meet up with you out there. :thumbup::thumbup:

Reaction score
thank you for the invite!! FoSitty is talking out of his ass again, btw, i love camping. The Saturday before the end of tax season is a no-go for us, as it's last minute crunch-time for those cpa dorks. Other than that, it all sounds great -- this is going to be on the top of the to-do list this year. I'll hit you guys up later on so that we can hopefully meet up with you out there. :thumbup::thumbup:

I suppose we can let you on the water.

cruzer

Reaction score
Don't forget to get a Tonto Pass before you go. They don't sell them at the lake...