WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

7th annual McRaftup!

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
One cove over north of 3 dunes. Hope my crayon picture helps View attachment 899729 my
Across from donkey cove. Got it! 👍🍻
15950437124711232433473.jpg

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
This was the first. That finger that went into the water had a steel post in it to rear tie to. It was slippery as fuck though. Lol
Yeah, after that the post was gone. Such a steel pole abuser you are🤣
I think most of the pics and video were done by MissB and Chris Hills

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
1 more week to celebrate my birthday! 44! Along with any and all july babies. The video that was posted was the smallest turn out. We never went back to that cove. It's been at coyote cove 2 ever since. The biggest count to date has been 34 boats and well over 100 people.

It's always been an absolute blast. Seeing old friends and making new ones. Any and all are invited.

Budman posted the location a few posts above. Its the last cove on the az side befor the bay that becomes 3 dunes.

I as usual will be at the Thompson bouy line at 945 ish for a 10 am cruise to the location for anyone wanting to follow.

Bring anchors, fenders, bouys, whatever! We wanna tie up good. I just had every ding and scratch fixed on my tub last off season. I wanna make it last! Lol

Don't bring no coke can sized shit either!

This is 100% family friendly. Kids, dogs, cats, wives, and mistresses and or side dudes.

No drama just booze and fun!

Hope to see any and all there.

McRib

Reaction score
There is a shitter swimming distance away for those that need to poop too! :D

Reactions: DWC

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
1 more week to celebrate my birthday! 44! Along with any and all july babies. The video that was posted was the smallest turn out. We never went back to that cove. It's been at coyote cove 2 ever since. The biggest count to date has been 34 boats and well over 100 people.

It's always been an absolute blast. Seeing old friends and making new ones. Any and all are invited.

Budman posted the location a few posts above. Its the last cove on the az side befor the bay that becomes 3 dunes.

I as usual will be at the Thompson bouy line at 945 ish for a 10 am cruise to the location for anyone wanting to follow.

Bring anchors, fenders, bouys, whatever! We wanna tie up good. I just had every ding and scratch fixed on my tub last off season. I wanna make it last! Lol

This is 100% family friendly. Kids, dogs, cats, wives, and mistresses and or side dudes.

Shall we mention that everyone drop an anchor too so the raftup stays in place. Too many times others just relied on the anchor 3 boats over.

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score

The coke cans are the only ones that work for my transom end. (I have to tie a weight to them to make sure they stay in place. I'll be sure to slip in behind you guys and not have a problem.
1595047604033143549447.jpg

It’s an over under type of deal...

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
The coke cans are the only ones that work for my transom end. (I have to tie a weight to them to make sure they stay in place. I'll be sure to slip in behind you guys and not have a problem. View attachment 899815
It’s an over under type of deal...
Behind the boats is where all the people float around. Hook up with a compatible boat, its like a community pool......all shapes and sizes will be there😁

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score

Looks like we will be seeing you on Saturday buddy! I'm turning 40 on Friday the 24th

McRib

Reaction score
Saturday is in full effect. Be there or be square. Rafting up is no necessary. Options are available. Coyote cove 2. Bring it!. Thompson bouys 10 am if yall wanna follow. Bring it!!

McRib

Reaction score
I have no pushed this line yrs before. I'd love to break some records. Gonna neec 35+ boats for that.

28Eliminator

Reaction score
There was a big houseboat in the cove yesterday on the beach. FYI..

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
LOl That houseboat is about to get some visitors... 😂

DWC

Reaction score
Practice run today. Hung out in the channel until the 4 girls ran out of their 8 white claws. Reloaded at Nautical and hit steamboat for a quick visit.
22B24E39-EACD-47A4-B71C-A7312F1A39D0.jpeg
4BC6978C-7D50-47BA-8B61-42A528FB9E13.jpeg

River Runnin

Reaction score
Grab'n a fresh cup a coffee, a couple cigars, and take'n a spin down that way! :)

Singleton

Reaction score
Hope everyone has a great day.
With the wife leaving next weekend and heading to Colorado to hike a couple Colorado Trail sections - she asked for some social isolation this weekend while boating. As an at risk individual she wants to limit any risk of catching the kong-flu prior to her hike.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
How come no one is wearing masks or social distancing????😂😂

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
This is a really cool app Steve has, we left Jack Smith in morning went to the famous raft up, met his bro at steam boat, back to Needles bridge float back to Jacks... What a great day, we logged 88 miles . Its was a blast seeing everyone...we'll see ya on the damn run
Awesome to meet you buddy. Thanks for letting me raft up next to you!