WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

8 Beers that you should stop drinking

Runs2rch

Reaction score
I was happy until almost the bottom. Coors light is on there!!! Have to start drinking more Sierra Nevada.

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada should be on this list!! Then again I live smack dab in the middle of the Craft beer mecca! I can practically bike to Latitude 33, Belching Beaver, Booze Brothers, Iron Fist, Aztec, Rip Current, Indian Joes, Stone, Lost Abbey... I don't have to drink Crap Light beer... :D
Hmmm we should do a bike brewery tour... :)

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
I get what they are trying to say about certain ingredients, but half science pisses me off sometimes. Too each their own, but blasting newcastle for using caramel coloring as its a "carcinogenic", alcohol is a carcinogenic, so by definition, every beer is. Also the GMO thing, I think it should be disclosed so people can make their own choices, but I will say you will be extremely hard pressed to find a tequila bottled since the mid 90's that doesn't have a genetically modified agave as its base. We drank the country out of agave plants and people likely sauza made their ideal plant, and have been cloning it ever since. I also take comfort in the idea of genetically modifying a cow and genetically modifying a piece of corn, that is going to be fermented, have a very different degree of risk to my well being. Just my .02

Ryphraph

Reaction score
Sierra Nevada should be on this list!! Then again I live smack dab in the middle of the Craft beer mecca! I can practically bike to Latitude 33, Belching Beaver, Booze Brothers, Iron Fist, Aztec, Rip Current, Indian Joes, Stone, Lost Abbey... I don't have to drink Crap Light beer... :D

Further down in the article, Sierra Nevada is on the list as one of the beers that do not use GMO'd ingredients...

Ryph

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
Further down in the article, Sierra Nevada is on the list as one of the beers that do not use GMO'd ingredients...

Ryph

don't get cute with me Ryph... I hate SN! :D

alohajeff

Reaction score
Great advice...

" Try to stay away from any American beers."

Aloha

Runs2rch

Reaction score

I could just imagine a group of Rdpr's cycling while under the influence :D.

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
I could just imagine a group of Rdpr's cycling while under the influence :D.

I would be fun :thumbup:, I've done it! I think Screamin Pete sets up his shack at some of the brewery's also!

PUMPKIN TITS

Reaction score
Alot of desert tortoises & spotted owls are killed during the production of these beers as well.