WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

80 plus degrees today in Mesa AZ. Anyone want a ride?

cave

Reaction score
[video=youtube;H5D51r_xq8s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5D51r_xq8s&feature=youtu.be[/video]
Water was nice. Temps were sunburn type. people were cool. Fluids were Ice cold.
The SAG at its best.
460 is in this vid at the mid point cruising the Griz.

fo sitty, Thanks for the tow buddy. Dam Optimas. They need to make them here rather than Messico.

Reaction score
Good day.

The griz saves the day again :D

coz

-------------------
Reaction score
[video=youtube;H5D51r_xq8s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5D51r_xq8s&feature=youtu.be[/video]
Water was nice. Temps were sunburn type. people were cool. Fluids were Ice cold.
The SAG at its best.
460 is in this vid at the mid point cruising the Griz.

fo sitty, Thanks for the tow buddy. Dam Optimas. They need to make them here rather than Messico.

Did you guys do a shout out on this one or was it a Ty & Cave day only? Let me know next time you guys are out, I'm itch'n to get some water time. BTW, I bought a battery (not optima, a cheap one) from Ty and it's on it's 3rd year :D

speeddmn

Reaction score
Did you guys do a shout out on this one or was it a Ty & Cave day only? Let me know next time you guys are out, I'm itch'n to get some water time. BTW, I bought a battery (not optima, a cheap one) from Ty and it's on it's 3rd year :D
There will be a bunch of us at the Sag today

cave

Reaction score
Sure thing coz. Lucky you on the battery. He did try to warn me. The parking was full but as yoh can see not to many on the water. Allot of 30' plus boats out. Just a few wake botes. My legs were blue by days end.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

coz

-------------------
Reaction score
There will be a bunch of us at the Sag today

Is everyone going to back beach? what time y'all there? I'd be there already if I was taking my boat :D