WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

$86 Million. POOF!!

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
The "NO GO JOE" Administration, awarded ICE *^ Million to Aquire Hotel/Motel Housing for Illegals who have arrived here and we do Not have housing for them.

It is Beyond being Mad, something must be done to Stop this Out Of Control, Lunitic. I do n ot Know/Understand if he is truly Crazy or if it is he Hates our Country just as oblamer did/does. This is only 3 Months in, and the Damage done is Unbelievable, and Can Not Continue, if we are going to have anything to Salvage. Damn, You Ass-Hole the Illegals are going to be Living better than some of our Military Veterans.

I just can not believe All the "dim's" can actually Believe in their Hearts, this is O.K.?

This "EVIL" happening before our EYES. God help the USA and it Citizens, we are on a Path of Ruin.😱

Universal Elements

Reaction score
The "NO GO JOE" Administration, awarded ICE *^ Million to Aquire Hotel/Motel Housing for Illegals who have arrived here and we do Not have housing for them.

It is Beyond being Mad, something must be done to Stop this Out Of Control, Lunitic. I do n ot Know/Understand if he is truly Crazy or if it is he Hates our Country just as oblamer did/does. This is only 3 Months in, and the Damage done is Unbelievable, and Can Not Continue, if we are going to have anything to Salvage. Damn, You Ass-Hole the Illegals are going to be Living better than some of our Military Veterans.

I just can not believe All the "dim's" can actually Believe in their Hearts, this is O.K.?

This "EVIL" happening before our EYES. God help the USA and it Citizens, we are on a Path of Ruin.😱

Sorry exactly 2 months in. 😳

Fun Times

Moderated
Reaction score
Unfortunately it seems $86 Million is just a small amount for what he (Joe) had planned to do all along.....If one doesn't want to watch the whole following linked video then maybe skip to the 3:46 time marker to see his way thinking, Biden urges illegal aliens to rush the southern border, claims illegal immigration is ‘our greatest strength’ | One America News Network (oann.com) :(...

Also notice Pearson Sharp refers to Joe as being "Installed".

Plus this is scary because recently it's been mentioned a few times now that should we happen to have to go to war with China, the US may not do as well technology wise as we once was able to do especially out at sea.o_O Skip to 3:15 time marker if desired,

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Remember two things.
1: This is all on a Credit Card which amounts to nothing more than future generations becoming slaves at best.
2: At this rate, imagine what the debt will be for your Grandchildren if we still have a Country in 50 years.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Remember two things.
1: This is all on a Credit Card which amounts to nothing more than future generations becoming slaves at best.
2: At this rate, imagine what the debt will be for your Grandchildren if we still have a Country in 50 years.

It's this shit that makes me drink and lose sleep. I worry so much about my kids future when I'm gone.

squeezer

Reaction score

“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!” This country’s greatness and true genius lies in its diversity.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
1616423187158.png

wallnutz

Reaction score

“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!” This country’s greatness and true genius lies in its diversity.
This is meant for legal citizenship.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

We'll keep them poor!!!

1616426625749.png

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Cool, you throwing your door open for them?
Or anyone else for that matter?
Or are you just continuing to drop a $20 spot on them as you step over them?
Well, except for the pediphiles that you gladly accept.

Fucking hypocrites.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
So when you can get them from living in filth, we'll talk about helping the world's poor. ;)

The THING!!, that I see Day after Day Place after Different Places , the American, Hard Working OR Retired from a Hard Working Life have become so accostomed to this Trash is Expected and Accepted and Nothing Shocks us anymore. Our Votes are meaningless, the (Elected) whatever have no intention to go to Fight for us. The main Goal is Winning Election after Election, fill their Pockets and Do Not get on the Wrong Side Of The Swamp.

I just can't Accept that it is over, if for nothing else but for my Father,Grandfather Uncles, Cousins, Very Close Friends. The "SOULS" in Arlington National Cemetary for All Eternity. All of these Heros how would Never have accepted "kappernick" disrespecting Our Flag and National Anthem and the Sickening BLM and everything they do, have done and what they Stand For. Life is Tough, Suck It Up, do something Positive, you might be suprised what that gets you VS. Burning, Looting and Bitching. We/All Of Us have let the Bullshit , out of the Barn and should have been Stopped in it's tracks, way back when.
I refuse to Give Up Way Too Much Already Given and Paid, and so Much On The Line.

This past "Election" was IMO a Sad, Serious Event in our History, and so many just Shrugged it off and went on Spending their "Stimulus Money" 🤔

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The THING!!, that I see Day after Day Place after Different Places , the American, Hard Working OR Retired from a Hard Working Life have become so accostomed to this Trash is Expected and Accepted and Nothing Shocks us anymore. Our Votes are meaningless, the (Elected) whatever have no intention to go to Fight for us. The main Goal is Winning Election after Election, fill their Pockets and Do Not get on the Wrong Side Of The Swamp.

I just can't Accept that it is over, if for nothing else but for my Father,Grandfather Uncles, Cousins, Very Close Friends. The "SOULS" in Arlington National Cemetary for All Eternity. All of these Heros how would Never have accepted "kappernick" disrespecting Our Flag and National Anthem and the Sickening BLM and everything they do, have done and what they Stand For. Life is Tough, Suck It Up, do something Positive, you might be suprised what that gets you VS. Burning, Looting and Bitching. We/All Of Us have let the Bullshit , out of the Barn and should have been Stopped in it's tracks, way back when.
I refuse to Give Up Way Too Much Already Given and Paid, and so Much On The Line.

This past "Election" was IMO a Sad, Serious Event in our History, and so many just Shrugged it off and went on Spending their "Stimulus Money" 🤔

Oh it’s over. As we know it anyway.
But that doesn’t mean it’s “the end”
This fulcrum is where we are at. Which way it tips only history will record.
But remember, we are a nation that exists through bold sacrifice. Those grandpas and uncles and sons and daughters and forefathers that threw caution and security to the wind and MADE this country through sacrifice and unmitigated gall expect us to do the same.
It’s how it works. It’s the way it’s always worked, and it’s the ONLY way it works.

The human species is a combative and warring species. We are different in more ways than can be counted. You can’t get 50 people to agree on anything, yet we think we can coexist while holding hands and singing “Cumbaya”?

This country exists because a bunch of greedy white guys told the crown to fuck off and die. Then fought what is possibly the most ill advised war in history, while most of the people didn’t want to take the risk.
Today, the colonials would be branded domestic terrorists and supremacists.

To truly understand war and human nature, one need look no further than WWI.
Tens of millions killed for really no reason at all.

The thing is, I don’t consider this a fatalistic view. It’s maintenance. Maintenance of our Nation. We are at a tipping point.
We can be afraid of it, we can be angry, we can watch, or we can fight. By fight I mean take action through all exhaustive measures before just warring...although I have no doubt world war is looming.
Curiously, I find this an extremely exciting time in our history.
I also have kids and grandkids. I don’t fear for them, much like my dad didn’t fear for me. It is what it is and it can be what we make it, or try to make it.

This is why young men ran straight at machine gun nests from landing crafts into almost certain death at Normandy.
This is why Audie Murphy charged straight at the Germans. This is why my Grandfather stayed steady firing his machine gun straight at the Kamikaze planes diving on his destroyer.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
Oh it’s over. As we know it anyway.
But that doesn’t mean it’s “the end”
This fulcrum is where we are at. Which way it tips only history will record.
But remember, we are a nation that exists through bold sacrifice. Those grandpas and uncles and sons and daughters and forefathers that threw caution and security to the wind and MADE this country through sacrifice and unmitigated gall expect us to do the same.
It’s how it works. It’s the way it’s always worked, and it’s the ONLY way it works.

The human species is a combative and warring species. We are different in more ways than can be counted. You can’t get 50 people to agree on anything, yet we think we can coexist while holding hands and singing “Cumbaya”?

This country exists because a bunch of greedy white guys told the crown to fuck off and die. Then fought what is possibly the most ill advised war in history, while most of the people didn’t want to take the risk.
Today, the colonials would be branded domestic terrorists and supremacists.

To truly understand war and human nature, one need look no further than WWI.
Tens of millions killed for really no reason at all.

The thing is, I don’t consider this a fatalistic view. It’s maintenance. Maintenance of our Nation. We are at a tipping point.
We can be afraid of it, we can be angry, we can watch, or we can fight. By fight I mean take action through all exhaustive measures before just warring...although I have no doubt world war is looming.
Curiously, I find this an extremely exciting time in our history.
I also have kids and grandkids. I don’t fear for them, much like my dad didn’t fear for me. It is what it is and it can be what we make it, or try to make it.

This is why young men ran straight at machine gun nests from landing crafts into almost certain death at Normandy.
This is why Audie Murphy charged straight at the Germans. This is why my Grandfather stayed steady firing his machine gun straight at the Kamikaze planes diving on his destroyer.

MAYBE!!, but it sure did not need to be.:(

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

I believe we'll have the chance to do something down the line, but the first step is getting the dopes with their heads in the sand to wake up. I've been screaming about this shit for years and the response I got for the most part was always you're a conspiracy theorist or "I don't want to see politics in the lounge" 🤪

More and more have woke up thanks to Trump and that is a good thing. Now they'll just have to grow the balls to do something when needed.

530RL

Reaction score
Why isn't anyone fighting against all this crap as being anti-American? The Republicans should be fighting against this tooth and nail, if not it should be taken to the streets.

They didn't fight it under the last administration, kind of hard to put their foot down now. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
They didn't fight it under the last administration, kind of hard to put their foot down now. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

“Tap tap tap...”

530RL

Reaction score
I believe we'll have the chance to do something down the line, but the first step is getting the dopes with their heads in the sand to wake up. I've been screaming about this shit for years and the response I got for the most part was always you're a conspiracy theorist or "I don't want to see politics in the lounge" 🤪

More and more have woke up thanks to Trump and that is a good thing. Now they'll just have to grow the balls to do something when needed.

09ac08ae0b44798e6a2ab48852f9449431aaaa92067ec19a85892c2407d239b5_1.jpg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

My gut is that most people who label others as “conspiracy theorists” have never had a breath of fresh air because their heads are planted so deeply up their own asses.

I gotta say, I actually marvel at your condition.
A smart, financially successful (if morally bankrupt) person like yourself so easily succumbing (clinging?) to seemingly total denial.
Is your fear of “being wrong” so great that it is the root cause for your inability to ever consider that not everything is as it seems?

Considering your station, I’m certain you already know this, and transference is a requirement for you?

Looking Glass

Reaction score
We didn’t stop it before. Will we stop it now?

WELL!!, with Bleeding Hearts, Civil Rights Organizations ETC. then, spineless From the Top to Bottom and sure seems that as long as everyone Gets their "SHARE" nothing Changes.

Pride and Love of Country, appears to be "Old Fashioned" Out Of Touch and Dorky.:mad:

It has been stated so many times, ALL OF THIS begins WITH THE HOME, A FATHER & MOTHER.

Not expecting our Schools to be doing this job.:(

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I'm going to guess the clothed guy with the camera who couldn't even beat Joe Biden in an election. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

The "bitch" that owns your party?

Keep doubling down on that election victory whirly bird, it fits your morally bankrupted ass to a tee!!!! 😂