WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

87' Schiada Day Crusier for sale, $29,500

Reaction score
Original Owner. This package was featured in the Nov/Dec 1986 Powerboat Magazine Article. Bowtie 350, approx. 400Hp, Holley Carb. Mild built motor that runs on pump gas. Interior/Exterior good condition with minor blemishes that come with age. Sealed Volvo dou prop with single lower unit with nose cone. twin 30gal SS tanks. Ellis trailer w/single disks. Boat runs great with no known issues. Solid boat, hate to sell but due little use, I'd rather have it be enjoyed by someone else than just sit in a barn. Extras-Duo lower unit, 3 sets of props,1 SS(Hill) B6,B7. TPI unit that needs computer fuel driver.

Schiada2 011.jpg Schiada2 003.jpg Schiada2 016.jpg Schiada2 029.jpg Schiada2 010.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1387.JPG
    IMG_1387.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 1,224
  • Schiada2 001.jpg
    Schiada2 001.jpg
    404.2 KB · Views: 916
Last edited:

gravels

Reaction score
Original Owner. This package was featured in the Nov/Dec 1986 Powerboat Magazine Article. Bowtie 350, approx. 400Hp, Holley Carb. Mild built motor that runs on pump gas. Interior/Exterior good condition with minor blemishes that come with age. Sealed Volvo dou prop with single lower unit with nose cone. twin 30gal SS tanks. Ellis trailer w/single disks. Boat runs great with no known issues. Solid boat, hate to sell but due little use, I'd rather have it be enjoyed by someone else than just sit in a barn. Extras-Duo lower unit, 3 sets of props. TPI unit that needs computer fuel driver.

View attachment 732652 View attachment 732653 View attachment 732654 View attachment 732655 View attachment 732656
where is boat located ? do you have a closer pic of outdrive any idea how many hours on it ?

Reaction score
where is boat located ? do you have a closer pic of outdrive any idea how many hours on it ?
The boat's located an hour North of Sacramento in the Grass Valley area. Last time I looked, the boat had around 50 hours on it. The power steering unit was rebuilt about 10 years ago. The rams were rebuilt 2 years ago by a local hydraulics shop. The original 350 was pulled in 89',which is around the same time the lower unit was swapped. The Bowtie was the spare motor for "Jesse James" for those of you that might remember this offshore Cat. Like I mentioned, both the single and duo units are sealed with an external pick up under the hull, both have nose cones. The boat is wrapped up in the barn due to winter, I'll see if I can find an outdrive photo and post it. Is there something particular you are looking for?

guest hs

Reaction score
I would be all over this boat if it had a Bravo

Reaction score
I would be all over this boat if it had a Bravo
You'd need to confirm, but when I worked at a boat shop in the early 90's, the old school mechanic said the bravo would bolt right on without any modification. Granted you are probably looking at this from a HP lens wanting a big block application, I get it.

guest hs

Reaction score
Don’t mind the small block one bit. I can tell you this I’m 100% sure the hole is not the same as a Bravo it’s much larger.

gravels

Reaction score
Original Owner. This package was featured in the Nov/Dec 1986 Powerboat Magazine Article. Bowtie 350, approx. 400Hp, Holley Carb. Mild built motor that runs on pump gas. Interior/Exterior good condition with minor blemishes that come with age. Sealed Volvo dou prop with single lower unit with nose cone. twin 30gal SS tanks. Ellis trailer w/single disks. Boat runs great with no known issues. Solid boat, hate to sell but due little use, I'd rather have it be enjoyed by someone else than just sit in a barn. Extras-Duo lower unit, 3 sets of props. TPI unit that needs computer fuel driver.

View attachment 732652 View attachment 732653 View attachment 732654 View attachment 732655 View attachment 732656
pics show the single prop unit do you have a pic of the dual prop unit ? are props stainless ? thank you

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Did you have a matching mini to this boat? The one that Marc bought?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
pics show the single prop unit do you have a pic of the dual prop unit ? are props stainless ? thank you
I do have the duo unit in a box currently, I can dig it out this weekend and take a photo. 1 set of SS, 2 sets Aluminum. I can't recall the pitch, but can get that as well.

Reaction score
were you able to get photos of duo unit ?
Here you go. The props are B6 and B7 Aluminum. The SS I'm not sure, the photo has a stamp, they are Hill SS props.

Attachments

• IMG_1386.JPG
    IMG_1386.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 422
  • IMG_1387.JPG
    IMG_1387.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 430
  • IMG_1388.JPG
    IMG_1388.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 424
  • IMG_1390.JPG
    IMG_1390.JPG
    13.5 KB · Views: 419

1fastsedan

Reaction score
can you post pictures of the stern? Do you have the rear seats and engine hatch?

Reaction score
can you post pictures of the stern? Do you have the rear seats and engine hatch?
If it stops raining, I'll try and get some photos this weekend. The interior is complete, there are seats on either side of the engine. If I recall the specs said seats 8, but with the through transom exhaust, the back seats are a little wet/loud.

Reaction score
If it stops raining, I'll try and get some photos this weekend. The interior is complete, there are seats on either side of the engine. If I recall the specs said seats 8, but with the through transom exhaust, the back seats are a little wet/loud.
I found this photo on an thumb drive. It's still pretty muddy around the barn where the boat is stored. My plan is to get it out in a couple weeks and get some better photos. Is there something specific you're looking for with the stern?

Attachments

• Schiada2 028.jpg
    Schiada2 028.jpg
    322.6 KB · Views: 432