WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

9/12/2001

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I remember American flags on almost every house in my neighborhood. I was known as the “Christmas Lights guy” in the neighborhood so I broke out the red, white and blue ones and put a huge lighted American Flag on my house.

RodnJen

Reaction score
That’s the day we started the drive home from Savanna Georgia. Wasn't about to get on a plane so we grabbed one of the last rental cars at the airport.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Changed flags around tonight. The only flag flying at our home tomorrow will be the American flag at half staff. 9/12 was probably the most united this nation has ever been in my lifetime... I've heard the statement before (or close to it) "I'd never want to see another 9/11 but I wish everyday could be 9/12."

GRADS

Reaction score
I also remember waking up with swollen eyes and very sad but angry.

azsunfun

Reaction score
Changed flags around tonight. The only flag flying at our home tomorrow will be the American flag at half staff. 9/12 was probably the most united this nation has ever been in my lifetime... I've heard the statement before (or close to it) "I'd never want to see another 9/11 but I wish everyday could be 9/12."
not to be a bummer but my flag has not been up since march 2020, but 9/11/2021 will be at full staff, only goes half on memorial! just saying.

squeezer

Reaction score

Mods should merge these two threads...

185EZ

Takin it EZ
Reaction score
On 9/11....
I was working at Magic boats.
I went and got a tv so all the guys could watch what was happening.

SixD9R

Reaction score
Everyone alive today that was alive 20 years ago (and old enough) can remember where they were, what they were doing when this went down. I was on a work trip from home in Pa to Kentucky. Like most people that flew somewhere before that day, I also had to drive home.
My home is only about 1.5 hrs drive to lower Manhattan. Like many of my friends and neighbors, I know 2 people that were in the towers when they were hit and others working in buildings nearby. Thankfully they were all safe.
If anything good came of it, it was the unity we all felt as a nation in the wake of the horror. If we could only put some of our petty differences aside and get back to that American spirit today.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
I remember telling a vet at work that it was OBL/AQ and he told me not to jump to conclusions that it was the A rabs.

Should have been an intel for the cia. Missed my calling.

SixD9R

Reaction score
One little bit of pleasure I get out of this is knowing the last thing that the fucker bin-laden saw was an American soldier shooting him right in his fucken head.

Last edited:

185EZ

Takin it EZ
Reaction score
Anyone riding in the motorcycle parade?
100's of bikes on London Bridge road.
I could still hear the roar of the bikes going into the city

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
I remember American flags on almost every house in my neighborhood. I was known as the “Christmas Lights guy” in the neighborhood so I broke out the red, white and blue ones and put a huge lighted American Flag on my house.

Interesting...

You post as a patriot here. Lighted flag, saying all the right things, etc.

Yet down in the dungeon, you openly mock the outright destruction of American, its military and its rich, proud heritage. You openly cheer for Biden, Newsom and others who proudly opened the southern border.

Mocking how the retreat from Afghanistan was great. You are a walking, talking contradiction. You seem to want to be a patriot, yet seem OK with Biden and his abject failure and surrendering to the Taliban. Is Taliban good, since Biden seems to think the are "professional?"

Come clean. Is Biden consistent with your post? I say no, he is a globalist, wanting to diminish America. Open borders, raise taxes, fuel cost doubled. Just the fuel cost alone, have cost members of this board, a motorsports oriented board, literally millions of unnecessary dollars. Yet you cheer for this fool.

The Biden administration has made America; Less safe, fossil fuel dependent. We are losing our heritage. A country can be defined by language, borders culture. We are/have lost all three.

Go ahead fool, call me a homophobe, islamaphobe, racist and every other thing you typically resort to.

Is this a political post, you're damn right it is...

I love this country more than I have words to say. You either are a lying fool here or in the P&G, either way, you're a lying fool. I'm perplexed as to why you get banned so frequently, yet are allowed back every single time. You were told by RD himself, stay out of the P&G, yet you stop by, shit on the couch, then leave.

grumpy88

Reaction score
Interesting...

Yet down in the dungeon, you openly mock the outright destruction of American, its military and its rich, proud heritage. You openly cheer for Biden, Newsom and others who proudly opened the southern border.

Mocking how the retreat from Afghanistan was great. You are a walking, talking contradiction. You seem to want to be a patriot, yet seem OK with Biden and his abject failure and surrendering to the Taliban. Is Taliban good, since Biden seems to think the are "professional?"

Come clean. Is Biden consistent with your post? I say no, he is a globalist, wanting to diminish America. Open borders, raise taxes, fuel cost doubled. Just the fuel cost alone, have cost members of this board, a motorsports oriented board, literally millions of unnecessary dollars. Yet you cheer for this fool.

The Biden administration has made America; Less safe, fossil fuel dependent. We are losing our heritage. A country can be defined by language, borders culture. We are/have lost all three.

Go ahead fool, call me a homophobe, islamaphobe, racist and every other thing you typically resort to.

I love this country more than I have words to say. You either are a lying fool here or in the P&G, either way, you're a lying fool. I'm perplexed as to why you get banned so frequently, yet are allowed back every single time. You were told by RD himself, stay out of the P&G, yet you stop by, shit on the couch, then leave.
Save this shit for another thread .

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Interesting...

I love this country more than I have words to say. You either are a lying fool here or in the P&G, either way, you're a lying fool. I'm perplexed as to why you get banned so frequently, yet are allowed back every asingle time. You were told by RD himself, stay out of the P&G, yet you stop by, shit on the couch, then leave.
Absolutely appropriate. Grads doesn’t get to determine his value, as it fits his wants, the market determines that. This market says regardless of where he shows up, he turns it into a shit show.

GRADS

Reaction score
Interesting...

3 paragraph rule. Did not read.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Interesting...

You’ve made the point clearly. He’s only here to get attention for himself and stir the pot. He has no respect for the people here or RDP

ridebig

Reaction score
I just want to clarify what I meant by using the date 9/12 is because thinking back the after the attack peoples heads were a bit clearer and ready to fight for this great nation! Hasn’t happened since. And with Biden in office who knows????

ridebig

Reaction score
FAAEA16C-BB6D-419F-B2BF-53F2485324F2.jpeg

Nanu/Nanu

Don't wait til' life's easy to be happy
Reaction score
3 paragraph rule. Did not read.
Don't be a douche. Have some respect read and think about what the man said. If you reflect on what you type here and what you type elsewhere you'd understand.