WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

91 Freeway Standoff

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
Looks like the old rubber bullet took care of that.

hawgty55

Reaction score
Wonder if it has the same outcome.
IMG_1114.jpg

Hows the weather today?

wallnutz

Reaction score
There was a chase in Phoenix today involving a smart car🤷

nowski

Reaction score
The best ending to any chase is when they send in the dog, FASS!!!

BONER

Reaction score
Fuckers are tired of being locked up.

Backlash

Reaction score
Wonder if it has the same outcome. View attachment 868961
Hows the weather today?

Honestly, I hope there is a huge increase in shit like this. I hope there are a few pursuits a day with these idiots let go only a few hours later. These types of incidents need to increase daily and they need to become a huge inconvenience for everyone. Only then, will people get sick and tired of the decisions lawmakers in California are making. Maybe then, people will finally stand up and say "Enough." I doubt it, but maybe.

With the newly implemented "Zero bail" B.S. and the new upcoming probation classification system fast approaching, criminals are being punished less and less for their actions. Which means they (Criminals), will continue to do what they do since there really are no repercussions. At all.

It's completely ridiculous, but this is what the lawmakers wanted......so here it comes.

A reliable source told me that their local police administrators intend to cancel pursuits for offenses that are deemed "non-violent." They said unless the subject in the car was involved in a seriously violent offense, they intended to terminate the pursuit.

Great. And yes, the weather is fantastic! 😁

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Lol.. No bail is the wet dream of every democrat voter. This is a great example of what they want to do on the norm. It's not a political opinion, it's a fact, proven every time they vote those idiots into office.

More to come, no doubt.

hawgty55

Reaction score
Honestly, I hope there is a huge increase in shit like this. I hope there are a few pursuits a day with these idiots let go only a few hours later. These types of incidents need to increase daily and they need to become a huge inconvenience for everyone. Only then, will people get sick and tired of the decisions lawmakers in California are making. Maybe then, people will finally stand up and say "Enough." I doubt it, but maybe.

With the newly implemented "Zero bail" B.S. and the new upcoming probation classification system fast approaching, criminals are being punished less and less for their actions. Which means they (Criminals), will continue to do what they do since there really are no repercussions. At all.

It's completely ridiculous, but this is what the lawmakers wanted......so here it comes.

A reliable source told me that their local police administrators intend to cancel pursuits for offenses that are deemed "non-violent." They said unless the subject in the car was involved in a seriously violent offense, they intended to terminate the pursuit.

Great. And yes, the weather is fantastic! 😁
As crazy as it sounds to agree with this. When do yall feel that law enforcement wont be a job people apply for. i mean why would you want to work for a company who literally does bot have your back.