Reaction score
FYI, The 95 south is completely closed just off the 40 at mile marker 199
IMG_2524.JPG

kevnmcd

Reaction score
Still not moving in either direction.

TBulger

Reaction score
I've been sitting here for awhile, I would guess pretty bad. Nothing passed going opposite direction for some time. Can see many emergency lights in the far distance.

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
AZDOT website shows a crash at 9PM. They list the location as 3 miles south of the 40.

TBulger

Reaction score
Someone said came over scanner, drunk driver hit someone head on and killed them. Some family crying tonight, so sad geez. Godspeed.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
No problems for me getting in must have cleared up. Such a sad deal. I was really tired tonight. I won't make that drive again being tired

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
When I drove through there was a blue car on its side in the ditch on the east side of the hwy. There was about 7 cop cars and a bunch of people milling around. Idk how az handles fatals but in CA they would have shut it down completely shut the road down till the coroner showed up.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
When I drove through there was a blue car on its side in the ditch on the east side of the hwy. There was about 7 cop cars and a bunch of people milling around. Idk how az handles fatals but in CA they would have shut it down completely shut the road down till the coroner showed up.

If only one car I wonder if maybe it was a Burro rather than a drunk driver. Seems to happen a lot on that highway.

Regardless, I hope everyone was alright. Sad to go out that way.

plaster dave

Face down A$$ up
Reaction score
Someone said came over scanner, drunk driver hit someone head on and killed them. Some family crying tonight, so sad geez. Godspeed.

We were right there after it happened. I guess a drunk was going close to 100 and slammed the back of a car and sent it into the ditch. We were there for 2 hours.
I did get to meet raff from the boards as he was right in front of me.