WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

99 YZ 400

LAFD

Reaction score
i have a 99 yz 400 that i barly ride and looking to get rid of it. since i bought it 2 years ago ive ridden it maybe 4 times for a total of maybe 10 hours. suspension done by esp has the scott stabilizer mount but no stabilizer. tons of tread on tires has an extra seat and fender and some some other parts to go along with it. bike is very fast and in great shape goes threw the whoops like there not even there. getting a quad and have no need for two bikes. will also come with loading ramp. ill get pics up soon if anyone is interested pm me or respond to this thread. im located in sun valley can meet you or possibly deliver. 1800 obo.

LAFD

Reaction score
im working on getting pics trying to get my camera back from my friend. should be up in the next day or so.

Hustler

Reaction score
I'll give you 500 for it!!:p

This used to be my bike. The bike was never raced, the oil was changed after a every weekend of riding and the vavles checked every couple months and only ever needed one valve adjustment. It has a White Brotheres skid plate, frame guards, Promoto billet kick stand, White brothers pegs, FMF muffler, Pro Taper bars and best of all is a green sticker bike.

LAFD

Reaction score
what up joe thanks for the info on the bike i just had an oil change its going back in to get a valve adjusment if it even needs it and just gone threw. reason im selling i bought a quad and dont really ride this one anymore. dont need to sell it just throwing it out there. thanks again joe.

Hustler

Reaction score
Hey Cale call me on my work phone 661-510-3185 You dont need to take it back in

LAFD

Reaction score
Hey Cale call me on my work phone 661-510-3185 You dont need to take it back in

ill hit you up prolly tomorrow after work if thats cool. if anything would like to come by and grab a beer with ya.

Hustler

Reaction score
I'm leaving in the morning for Elsinore so I wont be home all weekend. Come on down to the races this weekend