WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

A/C Guy in Mohave Valley

Willow Rat

Reaction score
I need to get my A/C fixed in Mohave Valley. Any reccomendations.

Don Johnson

Don Johnson
Reaction score
I use Renke and had good results. They installed the units on our build as well did very good warranty work. 928 768 8500. Also heard good things about River Valley from friends that used them.

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
I and several neighbors have been happy with Horizon Air out of BHC.

Willow Rat

Reaction score
Thanks guys. At least now I have some leads vs shooting from the hip in the yellow pages.

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
Mike "Got Air" Fellow boater and personal friend. Dudes awesome...his number is 928 542 3281....Rob

shippingguy

2007 Ultra 27 Shadow
Reaction score
I and several neighbors have been happy with Horizon Air out of BHC.

Horizon is a F'ng rip off!!! They sent out a guy that told me the coil was leaking in my attic etc. Had two others come out and do a full leak test and they said BS. It was just a leak at the valve at the unit! Guy tried to get me to spend thousands on a whole new system!!

I have had great luck with All Season in Fort Mohave/BHC.

Haiger

Reaction score
Silverado Air did a good job for me. Call my boy Blue 928-768-2052.

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
Horizon is a F'ng rip off!!! They sent out a guy that told me the coil was leaking in my attic etc. Had two others come out and do a full leak test and they said BS. It was just a leak at the valve at the unit! Guy tried to get me to spend thousands on a whole new system!!

I have had great luck with All Season in Fort Mohave/BHC.

Interesting. Guy across the street has two old RTU's and one wouldn't work. Horizon came out repaired wires and charged only a service call of like $75-. I have two mini-splits and one wouldn't fire. They came out and put a starter on the unit for like $125-. Guy down the street had a REALLY old (like older than me) single RTU and the bill was $150-

Sorry to hear this Mike...

shippingguy

2007 Ultra 27 Shadow
Reaction score
Interesting. Guy across the street has two old RTU's and one wouldn't work. Horizon came out repaired wires and charged only a service call of like $75-. I have two mini-splits and one wouldn't fire. They came out and put a starter on the unit for like $125-. Guy down the street had a REALLY old (like older than me) single RTU and the bill was $150-

Sorry to hear this Mike...

Yeah well maybe not the company, but the tech I also found out might be the shady one after speaking with others out there. I just figured I will not use them ever especially if they have a tech screwing people. On top of it the are raping people on the cost of R22 per lb. most expensive out of everyone.