WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

A California Man Found With...

Nordie

Reaction score
Hopefully not a Vin...

300 recall mail in ballots, loaded handgun, and Drugs.

“Investigators are trying to figure out how the election ballots ended up in the suspect’s vehicle and what their intent was in having them,” Torrance law enforcement said in a statement. “In the meantime, those who were identified through this investigation will be receiving a new election ballot.”

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Vin for sure!!!

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Gotta get up earlier than 5am to beat the Vin at RDP. LOL

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
And he was released on his own recognizance 🙄🧐🤔

500bbc

Reaction score
Hey, ballot harvesting is perfectly legal in Cali-all the Turd's here...

timstoy

Reaction score
You can print your own ballot from home, A last minute deal the Democrats pushed thru. I’m sure this won’t be abused, right?

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Hopefully not a Vin...

300 recall mail in ballots, loaded handgun, and Drugs.

“Investigators are trying to figure out how the election ballots ended up in the suspect’s vehicle and what their intent was in having them,” Torrance law enforcement said in a statement. “In the meantime, those who were identified through this investigation will be receiving a new election ballot.”
"...he just wanted to write himself in, and finish second to Lord Newsom and serve on his royal court for the remainder of his fine term..." ~ Rodn

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
This shit is so rigged . . . I heard newsom is spending 51 million dollars to fight this recall . . . that's more money than he spent on his whole campaign when he was elected !!!!!

Do you think this was the ONLY guy out there with hundreds of ballots and the police just happened to find the 1 guy ??? . . . I'm sure it's happening all over the state.

Man, every day I loose more of what little faith I had in our system . . . it's so disgusting, that it's gotten sickening.