WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

A cool little doohickey from Milwaukee

floatn turd

Reaction score
So, I bought this pump last year to help out with my leaky ass boat, while it sits in the channel.
(worked great by the way)
Screenshot_20210115-083616_Chrome.jpg

And
I bought this big ass battery to power it.
20210115_093935.jpg

Then, I saw this little inverter thing and bought that a well.
Figured i'd use it to charge the phone or laptop while out on the water, glamis, camping etc.

Man, I use this thing everyday at home!!
It charges shit in like 20 minutes, instead of the wall outlets that take hours.
It has a ton of uses and I though I'd share it with ........."you people" 😉

Screenshot_20210115-083438_Chrome.jpg

Wasn’t Me

Reaction score
That’s pretty cool stuff.... Good idea.. I believe you are fixing the leak this year right.?

dspracing

Reaction score
Man those engineers at Milwaukee sure keep busy. The only Milwaukee cordless tool I’ve bought that wasn’t awesome is the mini shop vac.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
🤔 I just bought a M18 set... that inverter is nice. I definitely need to get a couple bigger batteries for my impact so I can carry that Incase I need to change tires on the truck our RV.

evantwheeler

Reaction score
Man those engineers at Milwaukee sure keep busy. The only Milwaukee cordless tool I’ve bought that wasn’t awesome is the mini shop vac.

What don't you like about it? I love mine for inside the boat and cleaning the truck.

floatn turd

Reaction score
That’s pretty cool stuff.... Good idea.. I believe you are fixing the leak this year right.?

Well, define "fixing".
The goto pump guy out in Havasu said to see if it's leaking from the intake grate or just the transom plate.
I am 90% sure it's only the plate.
So, the plan is to silicone the hell out of it and hopefully buy me some more time.
But who knows!

floatn turd

Reaction score
Now if that pump could only handle gasoline tranfers 👍

On another note, will it pump enough pressure to compete against the mischievous soaker crowd ?
The pump honestly shoots out with the same velocity as a garden hose.

Ladsm

Reaction score
Im addicted to Milwaukee tools now. Got the packout tool carrier
radio.jpg
and the radio that I use everywhere.

floatn turd

Reaction score
I hear ya, I bought this radio for the garage back in like 2008 (I think).
It's still better than any portable radio I have ever heard and it's loud as hell.

Screenshot_20210115-114022_eBay.jpg

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
My 2nd Milwaukee 3/8 cordless ratchet just died right before xmas. The first got dropped in at least 4 wet bilges fully submerged and took 2 years to eventually die. It had a very slow magic smoke leak. My 2nd one, I just busted the head on after 3 years of heavy every single day use, usually using it like a breaker bar instead of a ratchet. I can't fault it at all

I think im going to give them some more of my money and try out that new fandangled brushless, cordless ratchet.

I've been happy with all my Milwaukee stuff. They've outlasted all their snapon counterparts in my tool box 2:1 at 1/3 the price. And if I lose one in the lake, it won't break my heart or my bank either.

Now if they'd just make a 12v compact 3/8 impact, I'd be fucking set!

j21black

Reaction score
Ive had that pump for close to 2 years. Still haven't used it. :)

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Santa Clause ( the ole lady) got me a shit load this year of the 18v Ryobi stuff and it made me spend more on more tools......first time with a cordless circular saw and I like it....don’t know shit about the quality of Ryobi yet but since Im not a master fixer upper it should be fine. I will say the spot light is weak as shit but all I ever use is my $100 O-Light Seeker2 anyways.

Kbach

Reaction score
My 2nd Milwaukee 3/8 cordless ratchet just died right before xmas. The first got dropped in at least 4 wet bilges fully submerged and took 2 years to eventually die. It had a very slow magic smoke leak. My 2nd one, I just busted the head on after 3 years of heavy every single day use, usually using it like a breaker bar instead of a ratchet. I can't fault it at all

I think im going to give them some more of my money and try out that new fandangled brushless, cordless ratchet.

I've been happy with all my Milwaukee stuff. They've outlasted all their snapon counterparts in my tool box 2:1 at 1/3 the price. And if I lose one in the lake, it won't break my heart or my bank either.

Don’t toss the broken ratchet. You can buy parts to fix the head when they break from using it as a breaker bar...ask me how I know 🤣

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score

Like this one?

1610747175424.png

I have this one and I LOVE IT!! Small and pretty light weight but has zero issue busting off the lug nuts on my truck and all 4 set of the mag lug nuts on the boat trailer on a single 6.0 battery.

dspracing

Reaction score
What don't you like about it? I love mine for inside the boat and cleaning the truck.

I’ve got the little handheld dustbuster type that I use on the boat, works decent. The boxy/rectangular vacuum I bought for jobsites and I just don’t get enough suction out of it.

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
I’ve got the little handheld dustbuster type that I use on the boat, works decent. The boxy/rectangular vacuum I bought for jobsites and I just don’t get enough suction out of it.

i got the m12 dustbuster for my kid because he always wants to vacuum the house with me. worked great it was small enough for him to carry around and he was actually cleaning rather than pushing a little poppy bubble toy vacuum around. now i use it all over the house for quick jobs.

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Well, define "fixing".
The goto pump guy out in Havasu said to see if it's leaking from the intake grate or just the transom plate.
I am 90% sure it's only the plate.
So, the plan is to silicone the hell out of it and hopefully buy me some more time.
But who knows!
put your plug in put the boat on leven pavment and a pour few inches of water in the bilge and it will tell you where its leaking (intake caulking) or suction gasket

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Not a Brand snob yet , but these newer electric tools have basically put all our air tools out of business ,, the new Makita 1/2 impact is a fking beast (more power than my IR thunder gun)
Resized_20210115_142605_50.jpeg

DLC

Reaction score

try out the impact ratchet m12, mine works great