WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

A death at the "Questionable house" behind my shop

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
20200129_140950.jpg
Sad , recieved word last nite that there was a death of a young girl (likley OD) at the "house" behind my shop. This place has innumerable Leo calls and visits not to mention code enforcement , last week they apparently had created an "open pit" for their malfunctioning septic . In close proximity to the Salinas river (homeless encampments) Its rumored to be a "go to" shooting gallery not to mention halfway house for the dregs of society . There little doubt that former "residents" may have been involved in a large theft from our business last year ... Whats does it take for folks to wise up

Last edited:

Yellowboat

Reaction score
Sadly, it takes death. Either theirs or some one close to them. I have lost count the number of people i have known that got destroyed by drugs

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
Me and my wife have talked about this many times and the ones that are not trying to improve are just waiting for death. And it sucks when there are family members that have headed that direction. Everyone of these people were someone's little baby at one point. Its scary and fukn sucks!!!!!!!!!!

Deckin Around

Reaction score
What's the sign on the trailer say? Looks like a good way to send a message to the neighbor:D

oh and.... Is that Bronco for sale?:cool:

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Bronco might be available but as for the RV...I think that it was sold. Another thread on RDP that said Steve bought the RV. :looking:

D19

Reaction score
What's up w/ that Bronco?

buck35

Reaction score
Hey, the weather is nice though.o_O:eek:

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Sad that drugs mean more to some than life.
I was 17 the first time I lost a friend who was coked out and shot himself.
Before that was a friend who thought he could drive way to fast after drinking and speeding down headrush hill. I think he had just got his license.
Maybe it is time to start teaching the value of life in schools before addressing the 1-2 percent of of society in what I will just call less valuable material.