WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

A different kind of protest

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Saw this a little while ago, made me chuckle. Some people's kids... "he's mocking & taunting us", lol... [emoji14]

Fed-Up Chef Enjoys Steak In Front Of Vegans Protesters

https://9gag.com/gag/aBx2RVN?ref=fbp
So they can legally harass him. But is not supposed to do anything. Yea, it'd be great if you guys just went away.

I would have to order some deer ribs, then walk out front offering free samples.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Motor Boater

Reaction score
It’s amazing these people feel they have a right to bully this owner and try to ruin his business all because they have a difference of opinion. Imagine if he showed up at their work with a group people and bullied them for being vegans. It would be called harassment and there would be lawsuits flying.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
I counted at least one leather backpack and multiple pair of leather shoes. Way to go Vegans.

4Waters

Reaction score
It’s amazing these people feel they have a right to bully this owner and try to ruin his business all because they have a difference of opinion. Imagine if he showed up at their work with a group people and bullied them for being vegans. It would be called harassment and there would be lawsuits flying.
Vegans don't get it, I worked with a vegan and all that POS did was harass those of us that ate meat. I finally lit his was up told him to fuck off it's my choice to eat meat and it's your choice to vegetables and I don't give you any shit so don't give me any. He also gave me shit about being Republican, guy was a fucking POS, he felt invincible since his uncle is a high powered attorney and threatened to use him.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Classic.....

Wish I were closer, I'd eat a Bambi.. Trimmed in salad of course

HST4ME

Reaction score
I would rent a pumper truck and hose those fuckers down with gravy.

TexasJet

Reaction score
True story: There is a barbecue place near me named Nonmachers. Been in business for 20+ years at that location. He has a picture about 2' X 2' of a bunch of cowboys hanging a muslim. The boys are all on there horses around the muslim with the rope around his neck hanging from the tree. There is some writing on the bottom of the pic but I can't remember what it says. Anyway, somebody said they were offended by the picture and demanded he take it down. Naturally, he told them "if the picture offends you, don't eat here". Well they formed a small group of protesters but the cops made them protest across the street from the restaurant. The funny part is as long as the protesters were there he sold out of barbecue every day. It made the local news for several days. When the protesters finally gave up, they interviewed Mr. Nonmacher and he said, I'm sure gonna miss them folks across the street. My business hasn't been this good in a long time.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
True story: There is a barbecue place near me named Nonmachers. Been in business for 20+ years at that location. He has a picture about 2' X 2' of a bunch of cowboys hanging a muslim. The boys are all on there horses around the muslim with the rope around his neck hanging from the tree. There is some writing on the bottom of the pic but I can't remember what it says. Anyway, somebody said they were offended by the picture and demanded he take it down. Naturally, he told them "if the picture offends you, don't eat here". Well they formed a small group of protesters but the cops made them protest across the street from the restaurant. The funny part is as long as the protesters were there he sold out of barbecue every day. It made the local news for several days. When the protesters finally gave up, they interviewed Mr. Nonmacher and he said, I'm sure gonna miss them folks across the street. My business hasn't been this good in a long time.

No doubt he emphasized pork..... not Halal

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Years ago when we lived in Bonita Springs, FL, a local tavern was having a pig roast fund raiser. To advertise, the owner had the pig in a cage and raised up in the air with forks on the front of his tractor's loader. The pig had water and food dishes and the top of the cage was covered with a tarp to keep the direct FL sun off him. Never the less, it irked a group of ol' blue hair biddies. They complained and threatened to call the SPCA on the guy.......So he finally has enough of their crap and tells his cook to go out and lower the hog pen to the ground as "it's time".

The old bats figure their protest worked as the pig was lowered back down. Their smirks were short lived when the owner came out and shot the hog between it's running lights with a 44 Mag.......As the cook and his helper started dressing the hog out, the guy turns to the shocked and whimpering old girls and asks if they're gonna buy tickets for the feast next day. one fainted.:eek::D:D