WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

A Few Hours in Kingman

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
Headed out past Kingman next Saturday. Looking for some recommendations in Kingman on the way back through.

Breweries, bars, restaurants, western shops, gun shops, main street area, sights to see, or any other cool shit?

We'll probably stop in Kingman for 3ish hours. Depends on what there is to do.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
3 hours is not much time….there are breweries on Beale st…..i would just say to walk around downtown…which is basically 2 streets..Beale and Andy Devine…you can walk 2 block up 4th street and see the old Courthouse and Bonelli house

78DiMarco

Reaction score
Headed out past Kingman next Saturday. Looking for some recommendations in Kingman on the way back through.

Breweries, bars, restaurants, western shops, gun shops, main street area, sights to see, or any other cool shit?

We'll probably stop in Kingman for 3ish hours. Depends on what there is to do.
Bank Street Guns has a lot of stuff and a range. 3 hours I'd stay in old town like Prisoner said and try the Breweries... :)

Ol Man

Reaction score
Mr D'Z on Andy Devinefor home-made root beer floats. I had a chile dog yesterday and it was huge and good. Basically across the street from the museum and has a fun car lot next door.

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
Mr D'Z on Andy Devinefor home-made root beer floats. I had a chile dog yesterday and it was huge and good. Basically across the street from the museum and has a fun car lot next door.

I'm gonna remember this...

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
… Blew up the transfer case in my Ford F250 diesel 4 x 4…towing a jet day cruiser that my sister had given me… back fom Georgia So I spent a few days in Kingman with a rental car…and my truck at a transmission shop… The museum was cool… the library had some interesting books… Can’t remember what hotel I stayed at but the lady at the counter stole my credit card… So don’t think about staying there…lol…
… The the little rental car would do pedal to the metal all the way from Kingman to Vegas for lunch and back…
… my next venture was to Parker to Foxes for a burger fries and a Coke… Brought back some real great memories… Put another dollar bill up with a thumbtack or a stapler or some thing because my original old dollar bill from 1967 had disappeared…
… so I guess the bottom line is get a rental car and beat it to death…

Last edited: