WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

A**holes and Idiots among us

rrrr

Reaction score
A little while ago I was #1 in the turn lane of a large intersection, and the guy across from me on the other side caught my attention. He was in a newish F-150, and it looked like he was digging around on the floor of the truck for something.

He sat up, rolled down his window, and threw out an armful of fast food bags, cardboard carriers, cups, and a bunch of other shit onto the street, then he rolled up the window. I was astounded, then really pissed off, thinking "MOTHERF*CKER!!" and then looking to see how quick I could turn around after the light went green.

There wasn't a turn island in sight on the street I was turning on to, and there was so much traffic I figured I couldn't catch him anyway. Of course, there's the other consideration, if I confront him, will be shoot me?

I was freekin' furious. What an effing moron. :mad:

warlock250

Reaction score
A little while ago I was #1 in the turn lane of a large intersection, and the guy across from me on the other side caught my attention. He was in a newish F-150, and it looked like he was digging around on the floor of the truck for something.

He sat up, rolled down his window, and threw out an armful of fast food bags, cardboard carriers, cups, and a bunch of other shit onto the street, then he rolled up the window. I was astounded, then really pissed off, thinking "MOTHERF*CKER!!" and then looking to see how quick I could turn around after the light went green.

There wasn't a turn island in sight on the street I was turning on to, and there was so much traffic I figured I couldn't catch him anyway. Of course, there's the other consideration, if I confront him, will be shoot me?

I caught some little bitch cleaning her junk food stuff out on my street and chased her and her little friend down and mother fucked them up and down. It's unbelievable how people can do shit like that.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Long Way Home

Dog Days of Summer!
Reaction score
A guy at my old work would do this and then say “it’s someone’s job to clean it up so I’m maintaining their job”. Just flicking a cigarette butt out the window is littering but so you don't get shot just memorized the license plate number and call the police.

oldschool

Reaction score
This and non handicapped people parking in handicapped spots really grind on me. When I see someone throw trash down I try to pick it up and return it to them, “Excuse me, you dropped this”. It’s just fucking lazy and zero respect.

gqchris

Reaction score
Just flicking a cigarette butt out the window is littering but so you don't get shot just memorized the license plate number and call the police.

I was with my buddy on a ride along once in San Bernardino. A bitch flicked her cigarette and it land on our squad car. I was like, lets roll that puta! My buddy is like, "dude its not worth the hassle, shit happens all day and night!"

SnoC653

Reaction score
Don't suppose you know a local cop that hates people that litter? The traffic cam will have caught his illegal activity and even though most cops wouldn't go to the effort to look it up and cite him, a friendly cop that wanted to stand for what was right might.

500bbc

Reaction score
Drives me fricking nuts!

To help fell better though I roll my window down and throw empty water bottles, cans, apple cores, banana peels etc. into the bed of my truck.
Car wash guys scoop 'em up. It makes liberals go completely ape shit when they notice, good times.:D

bowtiejunkie

Reaction score
I've seen people do that. Makes me angry. I don't understand littering. I don't understand graffiti. I don't understand people destroying public or private property. There's a lot of people that just don't give a f___. It doesn't take much for a person to give a damn.

NicPaus

Reaction score
You should see all the cigarette butts at the upper sandbar. I have personally watched a few from this sight just flick them into the bushes.

SW_GLASS

Reaction score
You should see all the cigarette butts at the upper sandbar. I have personally watched a few from this sight just flick them into the bushes.

That is bullshit. My wife and I smoked for over 15 years and we never did that. We always carried a half empty water bottle on the boat to put them in throughout the day. People these days are just lazy dickheads I guess.

rrrr

Reaction score
A guy at my old work would do this and then say “it’s someone’s job to clean it up so I’m maintaining their job”. Just flicking a cigarette butt out the window is littering but so you don't get shot just memorized the license plate number and call the police.

The littering that sends me into orbit is seeing some fucktard stopped at a red light open his door and dump an ashtray full of cigarette butts onto the street. That shit deserves an instant baseball bat through the windshield to alert the asshole he has pissed me off.

Next time you're in a turn lane, look down at the turn island and the gutter. You'll see thousands of cigarette butts. While the last thing I want is more government control in our lives, those that make laws are ignoring the largest source of ocean garbage on Earth, while whining about plastic straws and spoons in my Wendy's Frosty cup.

Maybe something will be done about it soon.

Environmentalists have taken aim at the targets systematically, seeking to eliminate or rein in big sources of ocean pollution — first plastic bags, then eating utensils and, most recently, drinking straws. More than a dozen coastal cities prohibited plastic straws this year. Many more are pondering bans, along with the states of California and Hawaii.

Yet the No. 1 man-made contaminant in the world’s oceans is the small but ubiquitous cigarette butt — and it has mostly avoided regulation. That soon could change, if a group of committed activists has its way.

A leading tobacco industry academic, a California lawmaker and a worldwide surfing organization are among those arguing cigarette filters should be banned. The nascent campaign hopes to be bolstered by linking activists focused on human health with those focused on the environment.

It’s no wonder that cigarette butts have drawn attention. The vast majority of the 5.6 trillion cigarettes manufactured worldwide each year come with filters made of cellulose acetate, a form of plastic that can take a decade or more to decompose. As many as two-thirds of those filters are dumped irresponsibly each year, according to Novotny, who founded the Cigarette Butt Pollution Project.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna903661

The politicians are OK with banning straws, which don't even come close to polluting the environment in the way cigarette butts do. You don't see piles of straws at intersections.

Cdog

Reaction score

When californication happens.

Don’t mess with Texas!!

BTW Why is it always a douscher in a f150? Seems whenever I see an asshole driving a truck it’s a f150 or a Toyota tacoma.

rrrr

Reaction score
I caught some little bitch cleaning her junk food stuff out on my street and chased her and her little friend down and mother fucked them up and down. It's unbelievable how people can do shit like that.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I was sitting in my car at a CVS, and watched a women remove several pill bottles from the individual bags that also have three sheets of paper stapled to them, roll down her window, toss it all on the ground, and drive off.

I caught up to her at an intersection, pulled alongside, smiled, and motioned for her to roll down the window. When she did, I threw all of her garbage into the car and told her to stop being a lazy cunt.

500bbc

Reaction score
I was sitting in my car at a CVS, and watched a women remove several pill bottles from the individual bags that also have three sheets of paper stapled to them, roll down her window, toss it all on the ground, and drive off.

I caught up to her at an intersection, pulled alongside, smiled, and motioned for her to roll down the window. When she did, I threw all of her garbage into the car and told her to stop being a lazy cunt.
How much do you want to bet their house is a complete shithole as well?

F.U.IRS

Reaction score
I watched a family that had been hanging out, bbq'ing,playing in the water, having a good time for the better part of the day on one of the grass beaches at the Landing. They were all loading up in the car, getting ready to head out when the kid getting in the back seat tossed a big bag of trash under the car. I just came around the corner on my golf cart as this happened and he saw me eyeballing him. He hopped in the back and I pulled right up to his window and asked him WTF, theres a trash can right there. The mom in the front seat let's out a big WHAT. I told her this kid just threw out his trash under the car. I expected her to tell me to mind my own business , but she told me dont worry she'd handle this. As I drove off the kid was picking the crap up with mom riding his ass the whole time.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score

Somebody did this right in from of my house one time. Luckily I was out front with the keys to my truck in my pocket. I ran and picked up the bag of fast food/cups and jumped into my truck. I live in a residential neighborhood (25 mph) so it was easy to catch up to them. I followed them all the way home and then as soon as they pulled in the driveway I jumped out of my truck and spread the trash all over their lawn. The look on their faces was EPIC! Jumped back in my truck and drove off.:D

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
When californication happens.

Don’t mess with Texas!!

BTW Why is it always a douscher in a f150? Seems whenever I see an asshole driving a truck it’s a f150 or a Toyota tacoma.

F150’s and jacked up F250’s seem to always be the ones idling while sitting sideways in a handicap spot.

When I had my Cummins I always parked out in the lot with open spots around me at stores or wherever.

Why do these guys think they have to shoehorn their compensatory trucks into the tightest closest spot at the store?

Gotta be the same dick that throws garbage out the door.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

The homeless can do it, so why cant he?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
The littering that sends me into orbit is seeing some fucktard stopped at a red light open his door and dump an ashtray full of cigarette butts onto the street. That shit deserves an instant baseball bat through the windshield to alert the asshole he has pissed me off.

Next time you're in a turn lane, look down at the turn island and the gutter. You'll see thousands of cigarette butts. While the last thing I want is more government control in our lives, those that make laws are ignoring the largest source of ocean garbage on Earth, while whining about plastic straws and spoons in my Wendy's Frosty cup.

Maybe something will be done about it soon.

Environmentalists have taken aim at the targets systematically, seeking to eliminate or rein in big sources of ocean pollution — first plastic bags, then eating utensils and, most recently, drinking straws. More than a dozen coastal cities prohibited plastic straws this year. Many more are pondering bans, along with the states of California and Hawaii.

Yet the No. 1 man-made contaminant in the world’s oceans is the small but ubiquitous cigarette butt — and it has mostly avoided regulation. That soon could change, if a group of committed activists has its way.

A leading tobacco industry academic, a California lawmaker and a worldwide surfing organization are among those arguing cigarette filters should be banned. The nascent campaign hopes to be bolstered by linking activists focused on human health with those focused on the environment.

It’s no wonder that cigarette butts have drawn attention. The vast majority of the 5.6 trillion cigarettes manufactured worldwide each year come with filters made of cellulose acetate, a form of plastic that can take a decade or more to decompose. As many as two-thirds of those filters are dumped irresponsibly each year, according to Novotny, who founded the Cigarette Butt Pollution Project.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna903661

The politicians are OK with banning straws, which don't even come close to polluting the environment in the way cigarette butts do. You don't see piles of straws at intersections.
That means the ban is working. Otherwise kommifornia would be buried in them.

;)

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

JD D05

Reaction score
A few years ago I was in traffic that was hardly moving with my windows down. In front of me was a bunch of guys that had been road biking with one guy in the van was in back facing me. I opened a red bull and it instantly started to blow all over the place...I was pissed off and threw it out the window. The guy in the back saw it and was pretty pissed off at me. I know he didn't see it explode. I ended up going back and picking it up. But it was weird knowing how they guy felt about me.

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score

This happened to me right in front of Albertsons. Car in front throwing out all her shit. Parks in stall...jumps out...ends up throwing a plate at me as I am sitting in my truck telling her to go back and pick up all her shit. 27 stitches later in my forearm, she went to jail for a year and had to pick up trash on the freeway for 2 additional years per my request for restitution.

Backlash

Reaction score
I caught a guy by surprise too. Sitting at a stop light, I watch this asshat throw a cigarette out of his window. I got out of my truck, walked up and picked up his cigarette. He wasn't even aware that I was standing outside his open window. I said "Hey, you dropped this." Scared the crap out of him! I tossed it on his lap and started walking back to my truck. He jumped out of his car all pissed off at me. Dipshit wanted to fight because I called him out about littering. Hahahaa! I pulled a line out of BHVic's book and said "Get back in your car before you get yourself hurt." :D I still smile and laugh when I think about that incident! LMAO!!!

2Driver

Reaction score
The road side and lake shores around Phoenix metro are damn near getting like Mexico. The roadside trash is really bad everywhere.

Maybe cities just dont give a shit anymore to clean it up or all the tax funds are going to government salaries and bennies

DLC

Reaction score
I call bullshit on the story, had you said f150 broken down I would believe it :D

He said it was newish so the trash man was probably a mechanic taking it on a road test! And get some lunch...

rrrr

Reaction score

There's a couple of good ones on the video. A guy throws out trash while parked in front of a bus stop bench. The motorcycle rider filming with a helmet cam grabs a full ashtray from the arm of the bench and throws it on the driver.

The best one, a woman in a G-500 drops a McDonald's bag in the parking lot and pulls away. The rider grabs it, drives alongside the Mercedes, and motions for the driver to roll down the window. She does, and when he throws the bag at her, an almost full milkshake in the bag blows up all over the driver.

In another incident, the rider picks up a tossed bag of trash and duct tapes it to the offender's exterior mirror.

It's funny shit. :D

rrrr

Reaction score
How much do you want to bet their house is a complete shithole as well?

Actually she was in her early 40s, good looking, well dressed, and driving an expensive car. I was in west Plano, which I call Big House Land. No doubt she was one of the pseudo-wealthy residents of the area.

That's part of the reason I was pissed off. She threw the trash out the window to keep the interior of her nice car clean.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
When my wife and I are on vacation, we always walk the beach. She picks up sea shells and I pick up trash...I hate seeing it.

Really I pick up trash anywhere we go normally. People are stupid.

PlanB

Reaction score
Not to change the location, but Havasu seems to have alot more this summer. Should I say "Ghetto Rats"

They were here the last time the economy was booming. Not that I want the economy to tank, but that was one of the few good side effects after 08.

checkrd past

Reaction score
yep, when the country is running good,everyone gets to play. Its all good.Thank you President Trump

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score

The dude is probably supposed to be on a diet and didn't want his wife to know he had a pre-dinner dinner.
Douche.

BarstowCowboy

Reaction score
You said it was a Ford, right? Someone else probably mistook it for a trashcan then and threw all that garbage in there, and the driver was just throwing it back out.

Lighten up, Francis.

Francis.jpg

BarstowCowboy

Reaction score
The road side and lake shores around Phoenix metro are damn near getting like Mexico. The roadside trash is really bad everywhere.

Maybe cities just dont give a shit anymore to clean it up or all the tax funds are going to government salaries and bennies

Uh, that MIGHT just be due to the fact that the population of Phoenix is getting damn near to being more Mexico than anything else.

BarstowCowboy

Reaction score
When my wife and I are on vacation, we always walk the beach. She picks up sea shells and I pick up trash...I hate seeing it.

Really I pick up trash anywhere we go normally. People are stupid.

But if you think about it, if people didn't litter then good people like you wouldn't be able to pick it up and then get on the internet and tell everyone how great you are for picking up litter, so it's actually like they're throwing little virtue signaling opportunities all over the ground for you.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
But if you think about it, if people didn't litter then good people like you wouldn't be able to pick it up and then get on the internet and tell everyone how great you are for picking up litter, so it's actually like they're throwing little virtue signaling opportunities all over the ground for you.

Like I said, people are stupid.

rrrr

Reaction score
You said it was a Ford, right? Someone else probably mistook it for a trashcan then and threw all that garbage in there, and the driver was just throwing it back out.

Lighten up, Francis.

View attachment 798026

I should lighten up because I got twisted off when some asshole dumped an armload of trash on a street of my city?

I guess now we know who doesn't give a shit about our planet and is probably one of those throwing trash out his window.