WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

A little boat video for you snowed in / frozen folks. :D

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
That was awesome Dana. It was a few minutes I got to escape to the river with a hell of a nice float, Thank You [emoji106]

sprintcvx

Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks for the ride.. Yes snowed in up here in the Puget Sound area. :mad:

Cole Canadian

Reaction score
Super Bowl Sunday running the river with Flat Nutz. I kept forgetting to turn the camera on but here's a mix of what I did get.

Great video. Can't get over the speed you travel with literally no windshield.
Up here a dragon fly hit will do serious damage to your face at anything over 60mph 😅 🍻

77 SLEEK

Reaction score
Thanks Dana, Love your boat! And a high temp of 3 here today.

oldschool

Reaction score
Awesome video. New engine sounds bitchen, can almost smell the alcohol.

Tank0088

Reaction score
Was that a 👎🏼 To the wakeboard boats you passed? Great video and great looking boats.

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
Thanks Dana, Love your boat! And a high temp of 3 here today.

Same, thankyou! high of 21 here today. This video makes me want to keep the flat that I'm trying to pawn off to somebody on RDP!

Flatsix66

Reaction score
Cool video, looks like a rush! They should have played this video for the half time show.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
The boat looks and sounds awesome Dana. I always loved that paint job (color combo), when Don was racing it. It looks a lot better with an blown alcohol set up in her.

Last edited:

nowski

Reaction score
The video was nice but I prefer to see them run in person...

758.jpg

cakemoto

Reaction score
lol the little windshield does work somewhat. My passengers seem to get more gnats in their teeth. :D
A few weeks back at the Parker 425 I ran into a mutual friend of some friends Vic with the black flat bottom.and he was telling me he went for a pretty good wild ride in your boat at about 125 before.

Dana757

Reaction score
A few weeks back at the Parker 425 I ran into a mutual friend of some friends Vic with the black flat bottom.and he was telling me he went for a pretty good wild ride in your boat at about 125 before.
Lol I remember him. Was some random guy at the ramp I gave a ride. Just think what he’d be saying if I really took him that fast! It was a rowdy run but don’t take passengers that fast. Feels like it to them though. 🤘🤘

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
why yes it was. I'm not a wake boat hater but it sure seems when just cruising they could tone the surf down a little.

They were probably thinking, "why does this asshole need such loud exhaust, why not tone it down a little?!" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Awesome video!!! Looked like an amazing day on the river in spit of not having weather like CA has. :looking:

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Well I’m not snowed in. Or frozen. But I am jealous as fuck as sit here. Thank you for a an awesome little get away from life. Seriously. Can’t say thanks enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welldigger00

Reaction score
Omg! That f ing this is so violent! I would be terrified and exhilarated at the same time in that! Do you get desensitized to it ever? Or is it always just sheer adrenaline every time you run it? So rad... thanks for the videos!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wash11

Reaction score
Super Bowl Sunday running the river with Flat Nutz. I kept forgetting to turn the camera on but here's a mix of what I did get.

I seriously just love your videos. Thank you for the escape!

76sanger

Reaction score
That'

Is this the gas or alcohol motor Dana?
This is what the parker strip is suppose to be all about, BAD ASS V-DRIVES!!!

Dana757

Reaction score
I seriously just love your videos. Thank you for the escape!
Wow thanks! Means a lot coming from you. I’d say the content you post is my favorite on this site. So thank you for the escape the glimpse into your homestead. It’s really cool stuff!!

Dana757

Reaction score
That'

Is this the gas or alcohol motor Dana?
This is what the parker strip is suppose to be all about, BAD ASS V-DRIVES!!!
Alcohol, the gas engine was used as the base for what I’m running now. Thanks for watching! 🖤🖤

Dana757

Reaction score
Omg! That f ing this is so violent! I would be terrified and exhilarated at the same time in that! Do you get desensitized to it ever? Or is it always just sheer adrenaline every time you run it? So rad... thanks for the videos!

Just like anything else you get used to it. Never really ran it out the back door in that video. Don’t have to really. It will run around 8k rpm and I was spinning it up to 6,500ish here. I’ll take you for a spin in it anytime. You’ll know your livin for sure. Nothing like it that I’ve ever experienced.

welldigger00

Reaction score
Just like anything else you get used to it. Never really ran it out the back door in that video. Don’t have to really. It will run around 8k rpm and I was spinning it up to 6,500ish here. I’ll take you for a spin in it anytime. You’ll know your livin for sure. Nothing like it that I’ve ever experienced.

Oh man that would be so rad. I’ve always wanted a ride in one!

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
@Dana757
Your fantastic video made it into a Bang Shift article. Congrats and keep 'em coming! 👍 :)

Dana757

Reaction score
@Dana757
Your fantastic video made it into a Bang Shift article. Congrats and keep 'em coming! 👍 :)

thats awesome!! Thanks for the heads up. Woot!