WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

A Little Help

FreeBird236

Reaction score
I'm using a desk top and mouse and keep losing the scrolling function. It only seems to be happening here and only comes back if I click out of the site and come back, refresh has no effect. Other sites scrolling might hang up but a left click gets it going again. Any thoughts? Thanks.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I'm using a desk top and mouse and keep losing the scrolling function. It only seems to be happening here and only comes back if I click out of the site and come back, refresh has no effect. Other sites scrolling might hang up but a left click gets it going again. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Started happening to me as well! Only if I scroll before the page completely loads.. For a temp fix just close that window, and open another one and scrolling works again. I'll have Forensic look into it monday.

RD

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Started happening to me as well! Only if I scroll before the page completely loads.. For a temp fix just close that window, and open another one and scrolling works again. I'll have Forensic look into it monday.

RD

Thanks Dave, that's Exactly it, I just wasn't sure of that load detail, but that's correct.

Taboma

Reaction score
Yup, I've had that happen here a few times of late --- closed it, reopened and it's fine again.

rivergames

Reaction score
That exact issue has been happening to me on my computer. And I noticed it happens on other websites as well for the past few weeks

C-2

Reaction score
Patch Tuesday was on the 11th, and I've noticed Firefox and Chrome both pushed out updates. In fact, as I sat down a few minutes ago I noticed my computer was spinning up again...the sound of more updates.

On whatever browser you are using, click on the help/about, and both browser versions should automatically download and install a browser update (browser updates, not Windows updates).

Then, reboot when you have some time because the current Windows update takes a bit of time.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Patch Tuesday was on the 11th, and I've noticed Firefox and Chrome both pushed out updates. In fact, as I sat down a few minutes ago I noticed my computer was spinning up again...the sound of more updates.

On whatever browser you are using, click on the help/about, and both browser versions should automatically download and install a browser update (browser updates, not Windows updates).

Then, reboot when you have some time because the current Windows update takes a bit of time.

SO JUST AN FYI FOR EVERYONE!! Not only did that fix the issue, that also fixed the issue with the space bar not working after a quote! :)

Thanks C-2!!

Just click on Help / About and it updates the program!

RD

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
For some reason when on a desktop the first line I type the space bar doesn't work.

Maybe it's just me.

FreeBird236

Reaction score

Seems to have done the trick. Thanks...:thumbsup