WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

A little rhino info

boatnam2

Reaction score
Took the rhino in for service at yamaha yesterday,i guess they will install new doors on your rhino for free.They have 2 types.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Good to know.
Were going to check out the 700 F.I., version when it hit the floor, and the new Kawi when a full length cage and rear seat becomes avail.

shadow

Reaction score
Took the rhino in for service at yamaha yesterday,i guess they will install new doors on your rhino for free.They have 2 types.

Theres a recall on the doors and a passenger grab handle,everyone that owns one should be getting a letter.
I went down to my local dealer a couple of weeks ago and they gave me
a kit with 2 doors,passenger grab handle and all the hardware.
I got lucky cause i belive they normally wouldn't give it up unless they install it at the dealer for saftey reasons.
The problem is that the doors won't fit mine with my leg minders,i may have to trim them or give them away to someone who needs them.
I've only seen one type,post a pic of the ones they install on yours maybe
one type will fit mine better than the others.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Theres a recall on the doors and a passenger grab handle,everyone that owns one should be getting a letter.
I went down to my local dealer a couple of weeks ago and they gave me
a kit with 2 doors,passenger grab handle and all the hardware.
I got lucky cause i belive they normally wouldn't give it up unless they install it at the dealer for saftey reasons.
The problem is that the doors won't fit mine with my leg minders,i may have to trim them or give them away to someone who needs them.
I've only seen one type,post a pic of the ones they install on yours maybe
one type will fit mine better than the others.

Ok i forgot to look what they looked like but will check early next week.I have minders also but if the doors look ok will take them off.

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Good to know.
Were going to check out the 700 F.I., version when it hit the floor, and the new Kawi when a full length cage and rear seat becomes avail.

We are doing the same thing. Cindy has informed me that there is no way in hell we are going to stop going to the dunes/camoin' as long as our kids go. If that is the case, then sometime next year I am going to have to buy me something to cruise around and visit camps with. I am not a good spectator whatsoever.
Ride quaility, power, and room are my priorities, and I wanna see all the new ones before stepping off the cliff and spendin' my money.