WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

A note from Stagecoach:

RVR2SNO

Reaction score
We are looking forward to celebrating an incredible lineup and based on the overwhelming demand for passes, so are you. Our Health & Safety policy HERE has been updated in consideration for our fans, artists and event workers based on our ever-developing circumstances. Proof of full vaccination will be required to enter the venue.

After three years of not being together, we are doing everything in our power to make sure the show goes on. Health & safety plans and mandates may continue to change and you can count on us to keep you posted with developments HERE.

Due to the updated policy, we understand that some may elect to sit this one out and we respect your decision. You can review refund information HERE. The deadline to request will be August 30th at 11:59pm PT. To those, we truly hope this isn’t a “goodbye” but a “see you later”.

1629238507523.png

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Curly Bill sure is getting a lot of screentime since this covid crap ;)
What comes to mind is Hank III "Dick in Dixie". Pop country just kind of socks, too commercial. Lalapalooza in Chicago didn't even have the regulations.

sintax

Reaction score
So I’m curious how many acts they lose from this... I read that as all acts and staff must be vaccinated as well

Reactions: DWC

DWC

Reaction score
We are looking forward to celebrating an incredible lineup and based on the overwhelming demand for passes, so are you. Our Health & Safety policy HERE has been updated in consideration for our fans, artists and event workers based on our ever-developing circumstances. Proof of full vaccination will be required to enter the venue.

After three years of not being together, we are doing everything in our power to make sure the show goes on. Health & safety plans and mandates may continue to change and you can count on us to keep you posted with developments HERE.

Due to the updated policy, we understand that some may elect to sit this one out and we respect your decision. You can review refund information HERE. The deadline to request will be August 30th at 11:59pm PT. To those, we truly hope this isn’t a “goodbye” but a “see you later”.

View attachment 1039324
Can find it on their website. They sent an email to everyone?

sintax

Reaction score
Almost all concert promoters are moving towards vaccination mandatory to enter (insurance is forcing it), perform and support. Crazy world we live in, my money will go elsewhere

Yea, it does seem to be a thing.

I bought tickets to a show that was simply “vax needed for pit”. A month later I got an email saying “vaxx or current test to enter for everyone”

Singleton

Reaction score
Yea, it does seem to be a thing.

I bought tickets to a show that was simply “vax needed for pit”. A month later I got an email saying “vaxx or current test to enter for everyone”

I am hearing Hawaii is going to move to VAX mandatory to visit and no more negative test for anyone eligible for the vax. Those not eligible (kids) will be forced to have a negative test.

Had a trip planned and told the wife, better get me drunk to agree to this, I don’t like being forced to have a medical procedure done to my body.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Wild times we’re living in. Time to make a stand for freedom regardless of what side you fall on with the vax debate.

we had tickets. Now cancelled. Pretty sure there will be plenty of people to take our spot... but I’m not gonna be part of this sham.

RVRKID

Reaction score
Ridiculous:

Chicago health officials on Thursday reported 203 cases of COVID-19 connected to Lollapalooza, casting it as a number that was anticipated and not yet linked to any hospitalizations or deaths.

“Nothing unexpected here,” Department of Public Health Commissioner Dr. Allison Arwady said at a news conference. “No sign of a ‘superspreader event’. But clearly with hundreds of thousands of people attending Lollapalooza we would expect to see some cases.”

The four-day music festival, which started two weeks ago, drew about 385,000 people to a lakefront park.

203 and now the fake stupid "Dr" making masks mandatory for any event with 10K or more people.

DWC

Reaction score
I never understand companies that make political statement. Just caused a large % of your customers to get pissed and never spend $$ with your company again
Me either. They’re good with every drug, alcohol, underage drinking and sexual assaults. Experimental Vax is where they draw the line.

Last edited:

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
I am hearing Hawaii is going to move to VAX mandatory to visit and no more negative test for anyone eligible for the vax. Those not eligible (kids) will be forced to have a negative test.

Had a trip planned and told the wife, better get me drunk to agree to this, I don’t like being forced to have a medical procedure done to my body.

Since I travel back and forth often I follow this a bit. I just searched and did not find what you are referring to. Yes, things can change but at this point they are not mandating that you be Vaxed to come to Hawaii. At this point they handle people coming into the island three ways. I have been doing the 72 hours prior for the last 18 months plus and will do it again in 2 weeks. If they mandate the vax only that is when I am no long a Hawaii resident. That might be happening soon anyway for medical reasons of the wife. 👍

1) no vax no test - 10 day mandatory quarantine.

2) Vax - no quarantine

3) Negative test 72 hours before flight - no quarantine

Only thing even close to what you are saying the conversation I had today with a friend. My friend noted that Hawaii is considering not recognizing a Vaxed person and that everyone is back on a 72 hour prior testing

Here are screen shots from a couple of websites about Hawaii travel....

AFB63C41-8FA6-405F-B7FC-172EB513A093.png

A5DFE6DD-4AF7-4D44-AB2A-4BC4354F8237.jpeg

Echo Lodge

Reaction score
Since I travel back and forth often I follow this a bit. I just searched and did not find what you are referring to. Yes, things can change but at this point they are not mandating that you be Vaxed to come to Hawaii. At this point they handle people coming into the island three ways. I have been doing the 72 hours prior for the last 18 months plus and will do it again in 2 weeks. If they mandate the vax only that is when I am no long a Hawaii resident. That might be happening soon anyway for medical reasons of the wife. 👍

2) Vax - no quarantine

Only thing even close to what you are saying the conversation I had today with a friend. My friend noted that Hawaii is considering not recognizing a Vaxed person and that everyone is back on a 72 hour prior testing

View attachment 1039348

View attachment 1039349

I just dropped my neighbors off this morning at Long Beach to fly to Maui. This is what they were told.

Requirements for traveling to Maui

There are three ways to enter Maui:
  1. U.S. domestic travelers who were fully vaccinated in the United States or U.S. territories can bypass quarantine starting the 15th day after the completion of their vaccination.
  2. Bypass quarantine by taking a pre-travel test (paid for by the traveler) and a rapid post-arrival test (paid for by Maui County)
    • The test must be from a state-approved testing provider.
    • The test must be administered no more than 72 hours prior to the scheduled departure time of the final leg to Hawaii.
    • For trans-pacific travel, test results must be received prior to flight departure.
  3. Quarantine: choose not to take a COVID-19 test prior to departure and instead, complete the mandatory 10-day self-quarantine
All trans-pacific travelers must create an account on the State of Hawaii’s Safe Travels websiteOpens external link to page that may not meet accessibility guidelines. You will find information on the steps you need to take to bypass quarantine on this page.
Travelers arriving on Maui also need to download the AlohaSafe Alert applicationOpens external link to page that may not meet accessibility guidelines or enable their exposure notification setting on their mobile device prior to arrival.

hi.jpg

Last edited:

samsah33

Reaction score
Fortunately Stagecoach is in Riverside county, I have some tix for Beach Life Festival in Sep, and LA County just mandated masks for outdoor events with more than 10,000 attendees, regardless of vax status. I'm out.

riverroyal

Reaction score
On the flip side… if you want to go just get a fake card and enjoy the show. Maybe it will be less crowded?
im sitting in downtown LA right now. Vax cards for restaurants are prob a week away. I’m not going to stop eating!

raider games are full vax now. So stage coach is a tougher more angry crowd? Get a fake Card, enjoy life.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
On the flip side… if you want to go just get a fake card and enjoy the show. Maybe it will be less crowded?
im sitting in downtown LA right now. Vax cards for restaurants are prob a week away. I’m not going to stop eating!

raider games are full vax now. So stage coach is a tougher more angry crowd? Get a fake Card, enjoy life.

At some point you gotta make a stand and stop giving into the BS they’re shoveling.... unless you’re into the BS.

getting the fake card just to go to a concert helps these business solidify their stance. Not showing up hurts their pocketbooks and might force a change.

I’m not gonna stop eating... but I won’t be going to a restaurant that asks to see my papers.

riverroyal

Reaction score
At some point you gotta make a stand and stop giving into the BS they’re shoveling.... unless you’re into the BS.

getting the fake card just to go to a concert helps these business solidify their stance. Not showing up hurts their pocketbooks and might force a change.

I’m not gonna stop eating... but I won’t be going to a restaurant that asks to see my papers.
True. But shit ain’t changing for awhile. Get busy livin or get busy dying

Singleton

Reaction score

2) Vax - no quarantine

View attachment 1039348

View attachment 1039349

old employee that worked for me, works for the Government of Hawaii these days, in their risk Mgmt department.
He stated a change is being discussed and could go into effect Nov 1 (With an announcement in mid sept).

grumpy88

Reaction score

I wish i could like this more then once !

DWC

Reaction score

Don’t disagree. My wife, youngest and i are vaccinated. My daughter and oldest aren’t and don’t plan to. We bought tickets and got hotel rooms. It’s not worth the gamble for them to not be able to get in. (My kid has a pretty legit fake ID. He still gets called on it 5-10% of the time). We’ll pull the plug and look into Country Thunder.

hallett21

Reaction score
Have any of the vaccines officially been FDA approved?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hallett21

Reaction score
Not yet, they keep saying very soon though. Crazy that it will happen without long term testing. Approval won’t be worth the paper it’s printed on.

Even crazier a county/city is getting ready to force businesses to require proof of an experimental drug

Rondog4405

Reaction score
I was told today by a credible source that LA county is days away from vax mandates to go to a restaurant or bar.
Heard the same.. I forget which dipshit L.A politician I saw making the statement.. he pretty much said " why should unvaxed people get to only the same freedoms as vaccinated people.. requiring Vax to enter bars, restaurants, etc.. fn nuts!

DWC

Reaction score
Heard the same.. I forget which dipshit L.A politician I saw making the statement.. he pretty much said " why should unvaxed people get to only the same freedoms as vaccinated people.. requiring Vax to enter bars, restaurants, etc.. fn nuts!
Sushi and Applebee’s are gonna be packed. Wait times in South Central could be pretty short though.

71D76FDE-08D8-48C8-A96F-B6D53C080F12.jpeg

riverroyal

Reaction score
Don’t disagree. My wife, youngest and i are vaccinated. My daughter and oldest aren’t and don’t plan to. We bought tickets and got hotel rooms. It’s not worth the gamble for them to not be able to get in. (My kid has a pretty legit fake ID. He still gets called on it 5-10% of the time). We’ll pull the plug and look into Country Thunder.
Country thunder ive never heard of.
Always do guns and roses in 2 days in LA 🤟

riverroyal

Reaction score
I was told today by a credible source that LA county is days away from vax mandates to go to a restaurant or bar.
Yeap. Im across from LA live right now. My guess is cards this week.
Which is ridiculous since im in a full hotel

hallett21

Reaction score
What if you lost your card?

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
who do these virtue signaling fucks think they are? since when does this so called vaccine do shit about the spread? it doesn't keep you from getting it. It doesn't keep you from giving it. why are they still pretending?

Last edited:

jailbird141

Reaction score

This. As much as we have enjoyed Stagecoach in the past, we will not support this nonsense. I have requested a refund for my tickets and will take my business elsewhere. Regardless of your beliefs, people should start getting concerned and involved and stand up for what they believe in. In the case of Stagecoach, the promotor made the decision to mandate vaccination. Doesn't it concern anyone when a concert promotor, not even a doctor, a concert promotor is telling me what kind of medical treatment i should be getting? My body, my choice? or my body, someone else's choice?