WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

A note from Stagecoach:

dirtslinger2

Reaction score
I didn't have any plans on attending, but I got suckered into reading "Their guidelines" and these replies in the Q&A just shows their ignorance.

"wear a mask because the Covid is contagious even if you are vaccinated" Followed by "get vaccinated so we don't have to wear masks"
InkedCapture_LI.jpg

propcheck

Reaction score
Looks like the head clown wants to make a statement. View attachment 1039337
Vaccine status aside I will never financially contribute to a company that allows a C level executive to publish such a douche bag opine. “We as leaders” “the right side of history” Where did they find this 🤡
Stage Coach should be the next woke to broke story in America.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
I didn't have any plans on attending, but I got suckered into reading "Their guidelines" and these replies in the Q&A just shows their ignorance.

"wear a mask because the Covid is contagious even if you are vaccinated" Followed by "get vaccinated so we don't have to wear masks" View attachment 1039495

3F0E79D0-3984-4140-9398-2CB27D593C0F.jpeg

By the wording I underlined in green it looks like they are setting up to say.....”Sorry, you decided to NOT get the vax so we are not going to give YOU back your money but if someone does the right thing and has a bad vax reaction we will refund their money. Sorry this is the new CDC guidelines established Oct 01, 2021. Be sure to vax up for the 2022 event”

🤡 World for sure!!!!!

riverroyal

Reaction score
Limited refund? I’m not sure that’s even legal. I’m no lawyer but wtf are they thinking as a business.

I got a refund on motley crew at petco, took 6 months after requesting.

707dog

Reaction score
Not a concert but still was not cheap tickets or hotel to go see them play Denver. since me and my son don't really plan to get vax'd ill probably be putting my tickets up for sale and canceling my room
Screenshot_20210817-144931_Facebook.jpg
🖕

• Angry
Reactions: DWC

Singleton

Reaction score
I say do it. I'm fine with taking my $'s elsewhere.

OC and SD restaurants will get busier and hopefully those family owned restaurants will be able to rebuild after the last 18 months.

IMO, this is just another push to make folks more dependent on the government. The more liberal governments are pushing more and more folks onto government assistance, using C19 as the hammer. Once on, they never leave and just becomes pawns to those that feed on control.

sintax

Reaction score
Give an inch, they take a mile...

This is just their way of pushing the people "on the fence" about the vaccine over to their side. Fuck them!

They are doing a great job of making it mandatory by leveraging this shit on people.

What I find wildly ironic is, you hear on the news left and right about how the black population is being hit harder, and they're more disenfranchised by all of this and then they go and pass a rule that says this same group (the disenfranchised black population) is now banned from going to most grocery stores due to their lack of vaxx. Wheres the concern and outrage there ?

EmpirE231

Reaction score
such a STRONG song.

I'm pretty sure that album didnt leave the CD player in my jeep for 8 months when it came out. I was / am a huge GR fan.

Some of these older songs sure due ring a bell now!!

"
Desperate times
One thousand symptoms
One disease
Government tradition
And genocidal policies
Don't look back
Don't wait until history repeats
No, no more lies
No more bodies in the streets
"

bowtiejunkie

Reaction score
How much are the lib elites paying for these corps to shove vax mandates down citizens arms? Offshore bank accounts must be getting fat with money.

I read San Francisco has or will order vax mandates to eat in restaurants and drink in bars. Now every lib city is racing to jump on board.

If only enough people could join in to crush the revenue of these companies (in this case, AEG), it would send a clear signal. It won’t happen. Too many people love to be controlled.

Freedoms are slipping away by the day…disgusting.

jailbird141

Reaction score
Anyone else getting an error message when following the link in the email for refunds? Seems like the refund system may have been overloaded?

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
This. As much as we have enjoyed Stagecoach in the past, we will not support this nonsense. I have requested a refund for my tickets and will take my business elsewhere. Regardless of your beliefs, people should start getting concerned and involved and stand up for what they believe in. In the case of Stagecoach, the promotor made the decision to mandate vaccination. Doesn't it concern anyone when a concert promotor, not even a doctor, a concert promotor is telling me what kind of medical treatment i should be getting? My body, my choice? or my body, someone else's choice?
Its not the promoter but rather the insurance underwriters who wont issue the cities required event policies. Promoter either has to comply or not get the policies which means no event. The carriers want to limit their liability by putting in place all protocols that they feel will accomplish that, so does the city, everyone else with a piece of the pie. The promoter I am sure knows they are going to take a hit on this, you would have to be clueless to not think so, but they are between a rock and a hard place, roll out the requirement and get the policies or dont have the event at all. Its going to come up more and more, all events have to have policies to limit the liabilities, I am sure smaller events will fall to this issue as well, Desert Storm, etc.

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
Its not the promoter but rather the insurance underwriters who wont issue the cities required event policies. Promoter either has to comply or not get the policies which means no event. The carriers want to limit their liability by putting in place all protocols that they feel will accomplish that, so does the city, everyone else with a piece of the pie. The promoter I am sure knows they are going to take a hit on this, you would have to be clueless to not think so, but they are between a rock and a hard place, roll out the requirement and get the policies or dont have the event at all. Its going to come up more and more, all events have to have policies to limit the liabilities, I am sure smaller events will fall to this issue as well, Desert Storm, etc.

It appears that while many inmates understand and support money driven business decisions, they want to deny this reasoning for a business decision to require vaccines. Instead of understanding that businesses always limit liability when possible, they choose to think that the businesses fully support vaccine mandates.

I'm guessing those inmates mad at the promoters think that if there is an insurance requirement, then the promoters should take a stand and not have the event at all.

Just tank a large business with thousands of employees due to an insurance requirement.

jailbird141

Reaction score

But the statement put out by the promotor said in part "it was up to us to take a real stand on vaccination status" said Jay Marciano COO of AEG and Chairman and CEO of AEG Presents?

The COO and General Counsel of AEG Presents added in part "using our platform to take a strong position on vaccinations can make an impact".

That sounds like a statement pushing their personal agenda doesn't it? I didn't catch anything about insurance underwriters?

Sorry, I am not fooling myself into thinking AEG's hands are tied.

DWC

Reaction score
It appears that while many inmates understand and support money driven business decisions, they want to deny this reasoning for a business decision to require vaccines. Instead of understanding that businesses always limit liability when possible, they choose to think that the businesses fully support vaccine mandates.

I'm guessing those inmates mad at the promoters think that if there is an insurance requirement, then the promoters should take a stand and not have the event at all.

Just tank a large business with thousands of employees due to an insurance requirement.

Yeah, you’re right it’s just an insurance requirement and we want to tank businesses.

D1FBE487-C7EB-4983-A4DD-5ED00E7757B9.jpeg

Looks like an organization forced into a decision….
66C3FA02-A44B-4EDD-BFE3-CBB81DDEE842.jpeg
;)

Last edited:

EmpirE231

Reaction score

If that was the case, it would have been a smarter move to explain that, rather than the virtue signaling message they sent.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
If that was the case, it would have been a smarter move to explain that, rather than the virtue signaling message they sent.
True, the insurance issue is real, but at the same time its pretty clear they have their agenda as well to piggyback on it.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
The promoter for County Thunder (not AEG) filed for BK recently, it will be interesting to see how that event plays out. Its supposed to be in October, has anyone seen if its on or not?

gmnhra

Reaction score
The promoter for County Thunder (not AEG) filed for BK recently, it will be interesting to see how that event plays out. Its supposed to be in October, has anyone seen if its on or not?
Hmmmmm
We have tickets and have not heard anything
I was waiting for the all but imminent "vaccine/mask" mandate to cancel

DWC

Reaction score
Looks like it’s on in AZ and a couple other cities. No Vax info on the website.

0159F5DD-F62E-4BA0-9FF3-0AFE7480A9E7.jpeg

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
The Offspring also fired their drummer under similar circumstances. Ive seen them 3 times, I will not go a 4th.

They are a far cry from the band that I used to love.
You gotta keep em separated…….

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
This is virtue signaling plain and simple. We need to take a stand and not patronize anyone who requires proof of vaccination. (by we I mean those of us who are vaccinated too) It should be a choice.

This vaccine mandate crap is mainly being pushed by the media. I don’t see how a good business person could fall for this crap since it’s a no win for them. (absent a law requiring it). So far not too many private enterprise has jumped on board.

Its a free country (for now) so if they choose to require proof then fine. Expect me to choose not to patronize their business.

Nome of my favorite businesses have done it yet and hope they don’t. If they do my response to them is simple….” Wait you wanna see my personal medical info? Why does it matter, aren’t you and most people here already vaccinate so they don’t have to worry about me”

Now Cali announced today that any large indoor events.

Last edited:

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
We are looking forward to celebrating an incredible lineup and based on the overwhelming demand for passes, so are you. Our Health & Safety policy HERE has been updated in consideration for our fans, artists and event workers based on our ever-developing circumstances. Proof of full vaccination will be required to enter the venue.

After three years of not being together, we are doing everything in our power to make sure the show goes on. Health & safety plans and mandates may continue to change and you can count on us to keep you posted with developments HERE.

Due to the updated policy, we understand that some may elect to sit this one out and we respect your decision. You can review refund information HERE. The deadline to request will be August 30th at 11:59pm PT. To those, we truly hope this isn’t a “goodbye” but a “see you later”.

View attachment 1039324
Thumbs up. Stagecoach is a BFD to many.
As you can see by many responses this isn't a recreation and boating forum,,, it's a jury.

Laguna

Reaction score
So some of you are saying it's an insurance reason. So your saying if I go somewhere and get covid I can sue? Haven't heard of a single law suit where that has happened. What is there liability then if I do get it at there event? Follow the money and you will know who is pushing for all this.

FCT

Reaction score
such a STRONG song.

I'm pretty sure that album didnt leave the CD player in my jeep for 8 months when it came out. I was / am a huge GR fan.
bands just don’t make bad ass music like they used to!

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score
These mandates are getting out of hand.

I made the personal choice to get the vaccine and don’t regret my decision. Despite being vaccinated I firmly believe the vaccine should be a personal decision and no person should be forced into getting it if they don’t want it.

AEG recently announced they are requiring all people who attend their events to be vaccinated. They are also requiring all of their employees to be vaccinated. A friend of mine is about to be laid off because he won’t get the vaccine. Needless to say I cancelled 3 concerts as a result and will not give them a single dollar of mine until they get rid of the mandate. I’m planning to do the same for all companies that are trying to mandate the vaccine.

This is America. We’re supposed to be a free country. There’s nothing “free” about forced vaccinations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DWC

Reaction score

I made the personal choice to get the vaccine and don’t regret my decision. Despite being vaccinated I firmly believe the vaccine should be a personal decision and no person should be forced into getting it if they don’t want it.

AEG recently announced they are requiring all people who attend their events to be vaccinated. They are also requiring all of their employees to be vaccinated. A friend of mine is about to be laid off because he won’t get the vaccine. Needless to say I cancelled 3 concerts as a result and will not give them a single dollar of mine until they get rid of the mandate. I’m planning to do the same for all companies that are trying to mandate the vaccine.

This is America. We’re supposed to be a free country. There’s nothing “free” about forced vaccinations.

X3 in our family. Vaccinated but won’t support companies that use force to impose their will on others.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score

Which vaccine is needed for entry? The vaccines have more variants than the covid. LOL

77charger

Reaction score

I didnt get the jab but have no problems with others who get it its their choice as you say.I dont like the government forcing something on me like they are with this vaccine.Glad to see ones like you that get it but think the same about it being forced upon people.

As for stagecrap never been a fan as it aint no secret i aint a fan of the newer pop country crap.Earlier this year there was a weekend country festival in wickenburg that had some older artist and a good show i couldnt make it but they had camping and good shows for a fraction of the cost if it comes in 2022 i will be there instead.Plus only a 40 min drive

Riley1

Reaction score
For those saying they’re only doing it for the insurance companies.
Insurance is a business as well, and if events don’t happen because people push back, insurance companies lose same as promotion companies and will change their policies. They are in it for money and nothing else.
But it takes everyone, not just a few. It takes even those who are vaccinated to say they don’t have a right to know your status.

Singleton

Reaction score
Insurance is a business as well, and if events don’t happen because people push back, insurance companies lose same as promotion companies and will change their policies. They are in it for money and nothing else.
But it takes everyone, not just a few. It takes even those who are vaccinated to say they don’t have a right to know your status.

The underwriters and insurance get paid before the act hits the stage. Only way they don’t get paid is if the promoters no longer puts the show on and does not purchase insurance.

sintax

Reaction score

So the insurance part to me is kind of an odd statement.

So are people implying they insurance these promoters are having to carry covers Covid related liabilities?

So say I go to an event, and I contract covid, I can sue the promoter?

I highly doubt that’s the way that works. That opens a whole Pandora’s box of liabilities.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
So the insurance part to me is kind of an odd statement.

So are people implying they insurance these promoters are having to carry covers Covid related liabilities?

So say I go to an event, and I contract covid, I can sue the promoter?

I highly doubt that’s the way that works. That opens a whole Pandora’s box of liabilities.
Not saying you could or couldnt but underwriters are paranoid. The bigger concern is the legal costs just trying to figure that out if it occurred. Its the world we live in.

kimbalee

Reaction score
We have never missed a Stagecoach since the first one. I will NEVER comply with this BS and will be demanding a refund next week. These commies are out of control and until we take a stand, this nonsense will continue.

LC925

Reaction score
Limited refund? I’m not sure that’s even legal. I’m no lawyer but wtf are they thinking as a business.

I got a refund on motley crew at petco, took 6 months after requesting.

That was my thoughts as well. But reading the email that was sent out, I’m “thinking” their limited refund is giving the window of Aug 16th - Aug 30th to request it. By them doing so, it’s like hey you had a chance, sorry You missed it. I processed mine the second it was emailed and has been confirmed. Now waiting on the 3-7 business days to show up on my card it was paid with.
B215EC68-3591-4799-915D-629371EE27CE.jpeg

EmpirE231

Reaction score
LOL what about all that BS the CEO was spewing a short while ago..... cocksuckers!!

d1fbe487-c7eb-4983-a4dd-5ed00e7757b9-jpeg.1039685

77charger

Reaction score
What they actually ment was,

“After seeing first hand how much money we were losing by targeting a freedom loving demographic that actually spends money at our festival ….”

Fucking clowns 😂
exactly!

Orange Juice

Reaction score
We are going fully vacated next Monday. If you’re not vaccinated, you can’t visit our customer sites.
HR paperwork starts on Tuesday, and two weeks later, their gone.

This is a customer driven mandate, for our company.

We see a 7% turn over in the next two weeks. We have sent notices to our customers, that longer wait times for service, should be expected, until we hire and train new employees.

Icky

Reaction score
We are going fully vacated next Monday. If you’re not vaccinated, you can’t visit our customer sites.
HR paperwork starts on Tuesday, and two weeks later, their gone.

This is a customer driven mandate, for our company.

We see a 7% turn over in the next two weeks. We have sent notices to our customers, that longer wait times for service, should be expected, until we hire and train new employees.
Good luck with that, there's already been a few companies that have changed their rules because they wouldn't have anyone to service them.