HTMike

OG
Reaction score
1491o3r.jpg

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
B.

Pre printed and textured Toilet Paper only shows the pattern properly when hung in the B position.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
i belive topless did one of these threads back in the hotboat days:cool: b

RyanPartridge

Reaction score
My post shit cleanup is a 2 stage deal.

1. Cottonelle wipe for cleaning.
2. Toilet paper(mounted on roll in B manor) dry wipe.

Skipping stage 1 is nothing but a shit-smearing-dry-up, not a clean up.

Attachments

• Cottonelle_Wipes_BIG.jpg
    Cottonelle_Wipes_BIG.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 499

MisplacedSooner

Reaction score
Definitely B for me. Even if im at someones house and its in the A position, I will change to the correct B position.:smackbum:

MisplacedSooner

Reaction score
yeah I know it is, Im not quite sure why it bothers me that much. Same way with paper towels..But Im also the same person that will check and recheck to make sure I lock doors at night..

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
B And Ill change it if its in the A possition too

BoatCop

Retired And Loving It.
Reaction score
I prefer "B".

But you forgot this way:

glowing-roll.jpg

Apparently there's too many moving parts for my wife to put a new roll in the holder.

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
b ... easier to pull down

then flip it over for the texture side ... it'll get all the dookie off.:thumbsup

this is a perfect question for tom brown:D

500bbc

Reaction score
What is this toilet paper you speak of?

Left hand only!

Death To America!!!:skull:p

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I'm the opposite. Toilet paper first and then baby wipes for the overall clean. :D

My post shit cleanup is a 2 stage deal.

1. Cottonelle wipe for cleaning.
2. Toilet paper(mounted on roll in B manor) dry wipe.

Skipping stage 1 is nothing but a shit-smearing-dry-up, not a clean up.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
What's next? which way one wipes his ass? I imagine it depends on who taught the child, women tend to put the paper in the A mode and wipe from front to back. The ex used to change the paper from B to A, mind you this was in my bathroom, there were four fucking bathrooms in the house, you would think she could have stayed out of mine and out of the garage! :swear

Ps. this is one of the many reasons I use the term ex gf, I knew she was just fuckin with me!

HTMike

OG
Reaction score
Im a B as well, if I go to a house and its in the A position i will change it.

MalibuKen

Rockstar Rocks!
Reaction score
Definetly B! Unless you are BarryMac or Canadian! :D :D

MisplacedSooner

Reaction score
Woo Hoo, glad im not the only anal person around..As far as wiping goes,If a chick drops a log and wipes from back to front. I would consider that very very anal. I will admit that sometimes I use my 2 yr olds wet wipes if my hiney is chaffed (sp). My concern is are they flushable or not??? Would hate to back up the city sewer ya know.l:D

Motor Boater

Reaction score
It all depends on weather or not you have a cat. I prefer B but if I do A when the cat goes after it, all it will do is keep rolling itself up. Postion B allows the cat unroll the entire program leaving a pile of TP on the ground.

Skee

Unknown Member
Reaction score
B for me,but I think this one may qualify ya for O.C.D...Obsessive Compulsive Disorder :skull :p :D
yeah I know it is, Im not quite sure why it bothers me that much. Same way with paper towels..But Im also the same person that will check and recheck to make sure I lock doors at night..

Crazyhippy

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score
It all depends on weather or not you have a cat. I prefer B but if I do A when the cat goes after it, all it will do is keep rolling itself up. Postion B allows the cat unroll the entire program leaving a pile of TP on the ground.

Exactly...

Damn Greyhounds figured out if they pull on it, it unravels where ever they go... Nothing like coming home to a house w/ TP strewn from the bathroom thru the whole house to the doggydoor...:bash:

If it's in "A" they dont grab the end and run for some reason:thumbsup

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
Definetly B! Unless you are BarryMac or Canadian! :D :D
True, my toilet paper holder is easy, remove TP from wrapper, slip over vertical TP dispenser. Could care less how I get it off the roll, just want it to be there when I need it... :thumbsup
Who gives a shit. :p
I give a shit, if you take one you're considered a "turd burgalar"... :p

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
True, my toilet paper holder is easy, remove TP from wrapper, slip over vertical TP dispenser. Could care less how I get it off the roll, just want it to be there when I need it... :thumbsup

I thought you had Cole Pickle standing there in the corner to hand you your TP.

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
I thought you had Cole Pickle standing there in the corner to hand you your TP.

You have me confused, he has one of his "car club members" in his bathroom handing him towelettes and mouth wash... :p

Kanzalez

Reaction score
...I think at one point i read the origin of the roll placement in some miss manners type newspaper article. so here it goes the "b" position is considered proper because the "a" position is close to the wall and proper manners would have the roll away from the wall so a women is less likely to catch her nails on the wall when grabbing for a sheet. Ever since reading this, I've switched to the "a" position just to be contrary. :D

Cigalert

Banned
Reaction score
This is a heated debate between the wife and I. I say B all day long. I think she goes A just to piss me off. My shit paper holders are so GD close to the throne that I have to ride side saddle just to get under and to the backside of the roll. Plus, I usually take my sweet ass time when growing tail, with numb legs it's tough to start maneuvering without standing up completely. You can't stand cause you'll have itchy corn for the rest of the day.

Please, for the sake of itchy corn...go B.

Director...
Reaction score
Brown just uses the hand he doesnt eat with...lol...unless he's drunk...:rotflmao: