WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

A shot across the bow...

240Hallett

Reaction score
image.jpg
I'll be interested to hear your thoughts on the Bahamas trip vs. BVI. [emoji106]

Just as bad ass!! But different.
We were on a land based program ("cottage") with a real small town vibe so boating (26' cc cat) was what you did and how you got around, not where you lived for the week. The Abacos have lots of bitchen islands and beaches that are relatively close with a power boat. Also plenty of beach bars, shops and restaurants that you walk or golf cart to on our little island(Elbow Cay). Our hosts rent the house with a dock for a good part of the summer and bring their boat over so they know the area very well. Weather is very consistent like BVI and the scenery is awesome as well. We would go back to either one any time (just looking for sponsors :p). Highly recommended!!:thumbsup

Headless hula

I’ve found boating heaven in Florida!
Reaction score
20160904_174503.jpg
Cty Rd DB bridge south of knowlton, leaving tiki beach.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
IMG_2859.jpg

Morning from Havasu. Headed down to Parker in a few.

SuperJet

Reaction score
Quick cruise

Is this a Sanger mini cruiser? There was a thread started years ago on that other site following the painting of it and it never was finished..... Have any complete shots of it?

Fleabag6969

Reaction score
Is this a Sanger mini cruiser? There was a thread started years ago on that other site following the painting of it and it never was finished..... Have any complete shots of it?
...Its my Beisemeyer..Search My Old Beezer thread...might be it