WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

A trip down memory lane

Spudsbud

Reaction score
You cradle robber !
Somewhere I got a couple pix of.your setup in front of Mad Dogs on the sidewalk, a table with Stacy and Forensic (John?) sittjng there...... She was discussing how 2 kids was enough with her girlfriend there when I walked up !!

wash11

Reaction score
You cradle robber !
Somewhere I got a couple pix of.your setup in front of Mad Dogs on the sidewalk, a table with Stacy and Forensic (John?) sittjng there...... She was discussing how 2 kids was enough with her girlfriend there when I walked up !!
Hey Stacy, how’d that 2 kids thing work out??

That Guy

Rack em'
Reaction score
Pretty sure the Phebus party was at a place called Indigo Joe’s. I used to go there and play Golden Tee when I was in town. That party was super fun, my wife won a AO soft side cooler.
This is absolutely right.....

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
This wasn’t the first Desert Storm after party.. there was one before it (bonus points for anyone that can remember where the first one was!)

This was in an essence though the first of the large scale “rdp” DS after parties, it was in the parking garage underneath javalina cantina and it was awesome! Lol

We paid a local artist to create the graffiti on giant canvas to cover the walls.. it was about 3,000.00 for that and they were flipping huge.. like 75-80’ by 10’ if I remember right?

View attachment 1111270 View attachment 1111271 View attachment 1111272
Looks like @That Guy dancing with his wife in the last pic. In the I ❤️ shirt. :p