WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

A Win For Natural Immunity

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Michigan Health Care System Says Workers With Natural Immunity Don't Need Vaccine
teaser image
"...according to this new research, there is increasing evidence that natural infection affords protection from COVID-19 reinfection..."
MON SEP 13, AT 9:10 AM

Though the research was initially ignored by the American medical establishment, on Friday, Dr. Anthony Fauci was asked during an interview with CNN how he would explain this to somebody who had been previously infected and is now reluctant to get the vaccine.

Dr. Fauci's response: "I don’t have a really firm answer for you on that."

Well, if he doesn't have a good justification, then he's going to have to find one soon. Because as the Biden Administration ups the pressure on employers to force their workers to choose between their jobs and the vaccine, Spectrum Health, an extensive hospital system in Western Michigan, has just declared that prior employees (including nurses, doctors, etc.) won't be required to get the vaccine if they have already been infected.

The decision, which was made by the hospital system's medical exemption committee, was first reported by the Detroit News. Individuals with a positive PCR or antigen test plus a positive antibody test from within the past thre emonths can claim the exemption.

Biden disgust.gif

Fuck off vaggots. 🖕

HST4ME

Reaction score
That's me. I still have a have a supply of hcl and a couple other meds.
The fucking pedophile disgrace of a human being should go walk himself into a furnace.

Backlash

Reaction score
The more time that passes, the more evidence that will surface that shows natural immunities are sufficient. The politicians are going to continue to push the vaccine though, for fear of losing all this power, control and wealth they've received.

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
The headline is promising and it looks to be a small step forward. Still don't agree with two tests and the fact that it is temporary exemption. They are feeling the pressure though! I've called to ask how many of their board of directors have received the poke and I was hung up on.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Wow..... did someone with some sort of power actually admit that Nature MAY be better suited at fighting disease? WHAT?!?!?! The one thing that was taught to kids in school and agreed upon up until just a few years ago. Maybe some day people will realize you cant play God and do BETTER than he.