WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

A2 Supercross ?

oldschool

Reaction score
Do they “allow” tailgating in the parking lot? Also, once you go into the stadium can you leave and return?

RIVERBORN

Reaction score
Don’t think it’s “allowed “. I know it goes on. But law wise. Not sure. I believe you can get out. Been a couple years for me. So not 100% sure

69hondo

Reaction score
Do they “allow” tailgating in the parking lot? Also, once you go into the stadium can you leave and return?
You can tailgate. If you are drinking alcohol just put it in something other than the obvious beer can. Yes you can come and go. Its all electronic now. they basically code you in and code you out.

DBMX

Reaction score
They have relaxed significantly the past few years. For added safety, put peers in a cup and you should be fine. I think they are more interested in troublemakers than casual consumption now. That certainly was not the case a few years back when multiple friends got tickets.

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
You’re fine as long as your drunk ass doesn’t try to take a natural light in the stadium like my buddy Joe did. Lol

RIVERBORN

Reaction score
They have relaxed significantly the past few years. For added safety, put peers in a cup and you should be fine. I think they are more interested in troublemakers than casual consumption now. That certainly was not the case a few years back when multiple friends got tickets.
Yes. I remember more when u got in trouble for drinking