WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Aaron Lewis tonight

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Guy is talented and has stood the test of time for sure. Should be fun, enjoy yourselves!

ltbaney1

Reaction score
ive heard from a few people he is really good live, Enjoy. ive enjoyed his stuff.

Beerme

Retired...Time for a cold one!
Reaction score
I watched him live a few years back at San Manuel. He flicked his guitar pick into the crowd, hit me in the chest, and fell in my lap.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
We've seen him several times. Last time was a couple years back at the Republik in Honolulu....every "redneck" on island was there lol. His concerts are honestly one of my favorites...good people, good music, and full of pro-murica stuff. I'm sure he will start the deal with the pledge..sends chills everytime ive seen him do it. Have fun

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I love his attitude and music, even back in the Stained days!

Seeing him live is a bucket list item for me. As I can relate to alot of his shit about growing up in "the sticks"!

Have a great time! And yes I'm a little jealous!

RIVERDAZE

Reaction score
Amazing guy! His voice is freakin awesome and puts on one hell of a show. Sure he'll get into some of his Stained songs depending on the crowd. Can't wait to see him live again!

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Last time we saw him, few years back in San Bernadino, drunk as fuk, it was awful.

44Inside

Reaction score
He sucks , if you wanna pay to watch a drunk smoke cigarettes and sit on a chair and talk about himself he’s your guy

Reactions: DWC

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
He sucks , if you wanna pay to watch a drunk smoke cigarettes and sit on a chair and talk about himself he’s your guy
552bjw.jpg

J/k 😂

Worst concert for a drunk performer I've went to was when Luke Bryan was at the blaisdell...he was trashed, forgot lyrics etc. It was a short "vacation" set, but honestly turned me off to seeing him live again so I get it.

• Haha
Reactions: DWC

FCT

Reaction score
Love his music but a boring ass concert.

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
Love his music but a boring ass concert.

Casey Donahue and Roger Craeger on the other hand...... 😁

If yall ever want to go see a great show.... Bobby Bones and the Raging Idiots 🤮🤮🤮🤮 biggest waste of an otherwise nice evening and $80 I ever spent

DWC

Reaction score
View attachment 990674
J/k 😂

Worst concert for a drunk performer I've went to was when Luke Bryan was at the blaisdell...he was trashed, forgot lyrics etc. It was a short "vacation" set, but honestly turned me off to seeing him live again so I get it.
He was the closing band at Stagecoach at the last one we went to. Same deal, little hammered. Said (slurred) he wasn’t leaving because he was having so much fun. Fuck n A, I’m old let’s close this shit out.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Casey Donahue is legit [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I saw him at Pechanga a couple years ago and it was a good time. He was tuned up a bit but I’ve been to lots of concerts where the bands were hammered. Rarely a bad time. I’m not there to be an American Idol judge.

The Family Values tour of the 90’s with Korn, Limp Bizkit, Orgy, etc... were shit shows for hammered bands but was still a good time.