WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

AATIP, Tucker, UFO’s

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
So not to add to the current insanity, but did I hear Tucker correctly last night?
He said that a pending public revelation by AATIP is going to reveal knowledge and physical evidence of “off earth vehicles”?

Further more, stating bluntly that they were referring to vehicles not built on earth.

Anyone else catch that?

Cdog

Reaction score
9E4765FB-6A40-4412-BA2F-A85E4A0002D2.jpeg

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I saw it and I'm waiting...It would be awesome if they were to blame for the insanity on this planet

westair

Reaction score
This series on Prime is pretty convincing ... Unidentified: Inside Americas UFO Investigation
Was made by the director of AATIP

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Oh I have a feeling they’d be more inclined to end the insanity on this planet...again.
Just because every early civilization has stories doesn't mean anything...

I am one that believes it would be arrogant to assume we are alone...every star may have planets...that's a metric shit ton of possibilities. The problem is, if they can get here, they can kick our collective asses.

Then there's "Operation Blue Beam"...false alien invasion to unite the world under a singular government (NWO).

Either way, Game On!
It'll be fun to watch.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
This series on Prime is pretty convincing ... Unidentified: Inside Americas UFO Investigation
Was made by the director of AATIP

Yeah Luis Elizondo was director for like 10 years or so?
He’s very careful to point out that he is not a whistleblower, but rather could not get any congressional action for what he (correctly) sees as a threat to National Security.
He’s a friend to Tucker. And put in a lot of effort just to get his data walked up the hill.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Just because every early civilization has stories doesn't mean anything...

I am one that believes it would be arrogant to assume we are alone...every star may have planets...that's a metric shit ton of possibilities. The problem is, if they can get here, they can kick our collective asses.

Then there's "Operation Blue Beam"...false alien invasion to unite the world under a singular government (NWO).

Either way, Game On!
It'll be fun to watch.

Im of the opinion they’ve been here all along.
They don’t look like us, we look like them.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Im of the opinion they’ve been here all along.
They don’t look like us, we look like them.
I believe there are a multitude of variations in their appearance. I don't have any proof, never had a humanoid one pullout his resident alien ID, and never seen a "Grey"...but read too much in texts from other places that make me think they just come and go.

Lots of stories from guys hunting in Alaska. Wood cutters here by me had a hell of a story. The WWII "Battle of Los Angeles" sure seems odd...as do the "Foo Fighters" reported over the Pacific. Phoenix Lights? Too many stories and too many witnesses, and yet most deny the concept.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Likely will happen if they think it will destabilize Trumps power.

They are burning everything else down, that’s the last gasp they have.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I believe there are a multitude of variations in their appearance. I don't have any proof, never had a humanoid one pullout his resident alien ID, and never seen a "Grey"...but read too much in texts from other places that make me think they just come and go.

Lots of stories from guys hunting in Alaska. Wood cutters here by me had a hell of a story. The WWII "Battle of Los Angeles" sure seems odd...as do the "Foo Fighters" reported over the Pacific. Phoenix Lights? Too many stories and too many witnesses, and yet most deny the concept.

I think the fact that we still argue about the very existence really relegates us to what has to be considered a very low intelligence life form. 😝 Lol

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Pardon my ignorance, but what is AATIP ?

Luis Elizondo was instrumental in getting the Navy videos released last year of “Gimbal”, and “Go Fast”

Gimbal.

It’s important to realize that this is just one of DAILY videos and encounters during this fleet excersize (Atlantic) according to the Navy aviators. Also this was just one craft out of appr 7 craft in this single incident. At first there were several aviators on record, but they withdrew more or less before being called up the hill. They said they would compare notes and videos every flight for weeks. Commanders just sort of shrugged.
This is why Elizondo resigned. He felt he could have more success having these “threats” investigated as a civilian due to his restraints as a DoD employee.
He’s not pressing alien life, he’s concerned about national security.
Bottom line is that we’d better hope these craft are alien, because if they are earthly enemies we have zero answer for them.

Last edited:

AZMIDLYF

Reaction score
So this says what about us being created in GOD's image? Sort of puts religion in a predicament wouldn't you think? And I agree that it is arrogance to think that we are the only intelligent life in the entire universe.

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
Aliens are here...I mean how do you think we got microwaves!!! And wireless charging cell phones. That just blows my mind!! LOL

Spudsbud

Reaction score
So not to add to the current insanity, but did I hear Tucker correctly last night?
He said that a pending public revelation by AATIP is going to reveal knowledge and physical evidence of “off earth vehicles”?

Further more, stating bluntly that they were referring to vehicles not built on earth.

Anyone else catch that?

Who's Tucker ?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Aliens are here...I mean how do you think we got microwaves!!! And wireless charging cell phones. That just blows my mind!! LOL

Don’t you have a baseball game to kneel at??

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I don’t know, but when an endless parade of PHD’s, skunk works heads, former Government top secret high ups (from all kinds of Country’s not just ours) airline pilots, fighter pilots, top engineers from aerospace, basically people involved at the highest levels of defense, engineering, and contracting all say the same thing, to the point of stating outright that aliens are here and involved with governments, I tend to believe them over wise cracking RDP’rs!

I love you guys, but c’mon! Lol

As far as religious implications, well, religion is a man made philosophy. I’ve always kept my faith isolated from religious manipulation.
But I don’t question how anyone finds their faith...except for radicals.
But reconciling it with reality might be difficult.
Ive stated many times I take the Bible literally.
No Hocus Pocus. I consider it the history book of mankind. I believe all these things we question today were common knowledge pre Genesis flood.
Think about it. How can we not know our history past 5000 years accurately?
We dig and guess and test and hypothesis, but we don’t really know
Flood did it’s job.
I think the Earth is on its 5th human population as the Mayans stated.

I think we were transplanted in some form.
I think we’ve used up other planets over billions of years.

I also think there is no proof I’m wrong, lol

And yes, “my mother had me tested!” Lol

FreeBird236

Reaction score
I ran him off but it was too late for those 2!
I think I have more roadrunners than lizards, at least 3 or 4 different ones daily, not much I can do. I do like it when a quail gets the best of a roadrunner though, when it's protecting the babies.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
To change it up a Bit, Tucker, Hannity along with others from Fox are charged in a Sex Scandal.😀

Something new for "FOX".

The gave O'rielly the Boot years ago for it.

Could be an EASY Claim, OR? They do seem to hire the "HOTTIES"

🤣

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
So this says what about us being created in GOD's image? Sort of puts religion in a predicament wouldn't you think? And I agree that it is arrogance to think that we are the only intelligent life in the entire universe.

It puts religion in a predicament-
As well as nationalism- after all we are all earthlings - not American, or Chinese.

Ahead of the game (surprisingly) The vatican already said to expect this - but no one remembers.

This is the slow drip feed we can expect after finally coming a little bit clean about San Diego.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It puts religion in a predicament-
As well as nationalism- after all we are all earthlings - not American, or Chinese.

Ahead of the game (surprisingly) The vatican already said to expect this - but no one remembers.

This is the slow drip feed we can expect after finally coming a little bit clean about San Diego.

I remember.

I think that alien creation actually reconciles race and region differences.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
To change it up a Bit, Tucker, Hannity along with others from Fox are charged in a Sex Scandal.😀

Something new for "FOX".

The gave O'rielly the Boot years ago for it.

Could be an EASY Claim, OR? They do seem to hire the "HOTTIES"

🤣

Lol
They aren’t “charged” with anything.
They do have a seemingly frivolous lawsuit filed however.
Big difference.
Have you read the filings? Virtually every timeline given by the plaintiffs is erroneous.
Im not defending anyone here, probably not necessary any way, but there are no charges anywhere against Carlson except maybe for being awesome!
Now, back to aliens and ufos!

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Lol
They aren’t “charged” with anything.
They do have a seemingly frivolous lawsuit filed however.
Big difference.
Have you read the filings? Virtually every timeline given by the plaintiffs is erroneous.
Im not defending anyone here, probably not necessary any way, but there are no charges anywhere against Carlson except maybe for being awesome!
Now, back to aliens and ufos!

Well, maybe then UFO's and Tis go together.:confused:

riverroyal

Reaction score
take a google look at Tom Delonge the musician turned UFO hunter. I thought he was nuts, well maybe he isnt after all.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
take a google look at Tom Delonge the musician turned UFO hunter. I thought he was nuts, well maybe he isnt after all.

Tom outed the whole thing by airing the Nimitz story.

Next up on the not nuts either train - Robert Bigelow whose been on 60 mintues saying they are already here.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

He’s come a long way from Blink-182.
Did you know he published tic tac, go fast, and gimbal 3 years before the pentagon released the videos?
That’s the kind of inside track he has.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Tom outed the whole thing by airing the Nimitz story.

Next up on the not nuts either train - Robert Bigelow whose been on 60 mintues saying they are already here.

That was the Tic Tac vid wasn’t it?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
tic tac and go fast - there were three if I recall.

Yes, Gimble as well.

But Tic Tac was from the Pacific theater off of SoCal extending down to mainland Mexico, go fast and Gimble are from the Atlantic theater much more recently.
Gimbal was the most alarming as it was just one example of what was a reoccurring thing. Many times and many craft mere miles from DC.
Go fast was one off near Florida, I believe, but the same excersizes as Gimbal.

Berdes

Reaction score
Get a hold of the book Inception by W.A. Harbinson. Fully explains the UFO phenomenon and world government. Well, to my liking anyway.