WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

About iFloats and Aqualillies...

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Where did you find it for 80$

Bed bath and beyond after using the 20% coupon they always have out. IMG_20170521_115241.png

nowski

Reaction score
Bed bath and beyond after using the 20% coupon they always have out. View attachment 562466
I don't think the Gang Plank is currently offered at bed bath and beyond. I tried looking up the SKU but that didn't pan out. You must have ordered in just the nick of time...

Tahiti247xs

Reaction score
I don't think the Gang Plank is currently offered at bed bath and beyond. I tried looking up the SKU but that didn't pan out. You must have ordered in just the nick of time...

I just found it for 75 and free shipping but it's thrown an online dealer who only accepts PayPal seems fishy to me[emoji848]

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
I'd keep an eye out on Amazon. That's how I found out about the price drop. It drops below 100 frequently.

I just found it for 75 and free shipping but it's thrown an online dealer who only accepts PayPal seems fishy to me[emoji848]

Whos the dealer? I'd trust it if they accept PayPal. I've never had a problem with PayPal and they offer "buyer protection"

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
Was at Costco yesterday and saw them for $299. Not bad. Should have pulled the trigger on one.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I wouldnt. They only last MAYBE one season. Made in China and stink after!

How do you know this?

You have 18 posts now, and not one of them has said anything outside of Ifloat and call Christina? LOL

Do you plan on posting anything else on RDP?

RD

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
I bought one of he airheads for the wife for mother's day. Went with a water toys theme for the gifts this year as we are trying to outfit the boat. I went this direction strictly for the ease of transport. I do not need to deal with a full lily pad on the boat all the time. The airhead fits easily in a ski locker.
We have not been out on it this year yet, I think this weekend will change that though.

Parkerguy18

Reaction score
We have had our airhead for about 2 months now and kids are getting pretty good use out of in our pool. We love it so far. Seems to be holding up really well and can be broken down to be stored easily in our rv. Inflates quickly even with a manual pump.

OneWildSummer

Reaction score
Airhead uses the same mil thickness in these as they do in most of their towables. And even if they do "tear", nothing a $2 vulcanizing patch won't fix lol. How do you repair foam?

They can tow about 4000 LBS- so tearing isn't an issue.

01erionracing

Reaction score
Has anyone received the product from this online store (thuntwostore.com)? I ordered the Airhead gangplank from them on 5/22 and have not received the shipping confirmation
Called the phone number from the website seems not to be working number, emailed them with info on paypal and waiting for the response.

Tahiti247xs

Reaction score
Has anyone received the product from this online store (thuntwostore.com)? I ordered the Airhead gangplank from them on 5/22 and have not received the shipping confirmation
Called the phone number from the website seems not to be working number, emailed them with info on paypal and waiting for the response.

I didn't order from them until I saw some positive feed back please keep me posted!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
They can tow about 4000 LBS- so tearing isn't an issue.

I'm calling bullshit on that.. lol. If you are talking about a rubber raft like a gang plank.

I know why the I float can and the others can't.. but a rubber deal being pulled in tension like that? I don't think so.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I didn't order from them until I saw some positive feed back please keep me posted!

I ordered last week also and have not heard anything as of yet. If anyone does, please post.

OneWildSummer

Reaction score
I'm calling bullshit on that.. lol. If you are talking about a rubber raft like a gang plank.

I know why the I float can and the others can't.. but a rubber deal being pulled in tension like that? I don't think so.

I was talking about the iFloat.. they can tow

troostr

GOT MILK?
Reaction score
We bought a gang plank last summer for our trip, it lasted 30 minutes befit had a hole. Called Barrett, got a aqua Lilly and it's been great. That's my experience.

nowski

Reaction score
I placed an order on the same day as you. I didn't receive any shipping confirmation so I called Paypal and told them my story. I filed a claim with Paypal to withdraw and hold the funds. Paypal gave them till 6/6/17 to ship the item or they were going to refund my purchase. I received the Gang Plank this past Tuesday from the seller. I then cancelled my claim with Paypal. I give high marks to Paypal for stepping in to get the item I ordered...

Attachments

• SAM_1189.jpg
    SAM_1189.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 62

nowski

Reaction score
My buddy brought this little floatie (Willow Valley Area) to the river for Memorial Day Weekend. They had 27 people on board this vessel at one time... Now that's a flotation device...

Attachments

• River 5-27-17.jpg
    River 5-27-17.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 64

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score
My buddy brought this little floatie (Willow Valley Area) to the river for Memorial Day Weekend. They had 27 people on board this vessel at one time... Now that's a flotation device...

Haha that thing was badass.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
That one of those trampoline deals? What is that yellow plank coming off the side of it for?

RD

01erionracing

Reaction score
I placed an order on the same day as you. I didn't receive any shipping confirmation so I called Paypal and told them my story. I filed a claim with Paypal to withdraw and hold the funds. Paypal gave them till 6/6/17 to ship the item or they were going to refund my purchase. I received the Gang Plank this past Tuesday from the seller. I then cancelled my claim with Paypal. I give high marks to Paypal for stepping in to get the item I ordered...
Thanks for the heads-up and glad to see you received it, I will keep you all posted here once I receive mine.

nowski

Reaction score
That one of those trampoline deals? What is that yellow plank coming off the side of it for?

RD
Those planks help you get onto the trampoline if it's in deeper water...

nowski

Reaction score
We set the trampoline up in my buddies back yard before he took it to the river. That thing is (bigger that it looks) "The Big Kahuna"...

Attachments

• IMG_20170522_155134.jpg
    IMG_20170522_155134.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 62

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Emergency slide from an airline?

CanyonLakeDave

Reaction score
We own two Aqua Lily Pads...one OG style for Havasu (rolls up smaller) and the other is the extra thick version for Canyon Lake . Both have been well used by the kid's and adults over the 6-7 years we have owned them and still look great with little to no wear.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score

Looks more like a sausage fest to me. When I think trampoline....I think giiiirls on trampolines. Wtf? :D

nowski

Reaction score
Looks more like a sausage fest to me. When I think trampoline....I think giiiirls on trampolines. Wtf? :D
Sausage fest in the water, sausagette fest on the beach. Willow Valley, where the guys can be guys and the girls can be girls.

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
im down to get an ifloat but have to wait, its a money issue. fix boat first, and see where im at lol

riverrider55

Reaction score
new member here just got my ifloat from Christina number is 951-444-1130 super awesome to work with thanks for the referral

01erionracing

Reaction score
Filed a claim thru PP and got my refund back from thuntwostore.com

eliminate-her

Reaction score
I received mine, took a little bit and the delivery date changed several times but it arrived. If you go this route purchase the Airhead high speed 12v pump. It makes inflating and deflating easy.
2017-06-02 13.51.05.jpg

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Filed a claim thru PP and got my refund back from thuntwostore.com

Don't buy from this guy!!! He's a fricken gook, cancelled my order and had it returned to him when it was IN Havasu to be delivered. His website now sells them for $10.00 more and I'm positive this is why he had it sent back just hours before delivery. Waited for 2 1/2 weeks for this jerk to get the product here.:thumbsdown:thumbsdown:thumbsdown:thumbsdown

nowski

Reaction score
Don't buy from this guy!!! He's a fricken gook, cancelled my order and had it returned to him when it was IN Havasu to be delivered. His website now sells them for $10.00 more and I'm positive this is why he had it sent back just hours before delivery. Waited for 2 1/2 weeks for this jerk to get the product here.:thumbsdown:thumbsdown:thumbsdown:thumbsdown
To be honest with you I didn't expect a delivery from these idiots. I really thought that paypal was going to refund my money an I'd have to find it elsewhere and then the unexpected happened, it was delivered... I agree 100% shop elsewhere, that was my first and last purchase from that site...